Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 262)

Comments

• Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    hey, it's lovely to see so many of the oldies coming back today and posting, it just goes to show that Chryed will always remain in our hearts even when they're gone :)
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hey, it's lovely to see so many of the oldies coming back today and posting, it just goes to show that Chryed will always remain in our hearts even when they're gone :)

This! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,420
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hiya love :D:D Hope everything is good with you. It's been a while!

I'm great thanks, hope you are super.

Dammit I stretched the page, I always do that :(:o:sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haven't seen so many stretchy pages in aaaaaaaaaaages (I can't do it....:sleep:)
    Surely that's good, yeah...

btw, do we think we'll ever get a new part, or are they going to make this one go on and on and on.... :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,093
    Forum Member
    I would love to say I am watching it because of the brilliant writing/setting/direction/acting, but that would be a lie :o

Its the best though, a feast for the mind and also a gift for my ladyparts. :D We are both very, very happy with it.

I can safely say there is no other man that makes me drool the way Cumberbatch does, and that's speaking as a lesbian:sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,599
    Forum Member
    Zoetjetoch wrote: »
    Haven't seen so many stretchy pages in aaaaaaaaaaages (I can't do it....:sleep:)

btw, do we think we'll ever get a new part, or are they going to make this one go on and on and on.... :cool:

You read my mind :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm great thanks, hope you are super.

Dammit I stretched the page, I always do that :(:o:sleep:

I'm good. Your stretchy pageness (and slight off topicness :sleep: ) has been missed!
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm getting rather emotional at all the old posters coming back...it's just a reminder of how many people Chryed affected :cry::)
    Jenn, as always, thank you for the screencaps hun! :D

No problem :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I hadn't even realised we were due one, I never look at the post numbers anymore :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whoknew wrote: »
    I can safely say there is no other man that makes me drool the way Cumberbatch does, and that's speaking as a lesbian:sleep:

He is my fantasy shag :cool: I think I spent many an our here discussing that :sleep::rolleyes:
  • Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    I love how massive the reaction has been to Johnny and Marc leaving, it's been absolutely huge. They are hugely popular and people care about them regardless of whether they feel love or hate towards them. To have such a strong reaction to them shows that you care. Can you imagine Derek/Tyler/Joey/Alice etc generating such a reaction? :sleep:

still baffles me why they were so wasted for 2 years despite being so popular. Note to TPTB - you're supposed to use the characters who people LIKE, not those who people hate!! :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cheesieness abounds :sleep:
    I got this in my head

We've come so far and we've reached so high
    And we've looked each day and night in the eye
    And we're still so young and we hope for more

yes I know , it just speaks the feels the way I do,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hadn't even realised we were due one, I never look at the post numbers anymore :o

Mods are obviously asleep, or down the pub.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He is my fantasy shag :cool: I think I spent many an our here discussing that :sleep::rolleyes:

I must have missed that. I would so give it a go with him Just close my eyes and think of sherlock:rolleyes::p:p:p but i totally would give it a bash. I can't explain the urge:o:o i dont even like pen^s
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just been re-reading the old OCRA nominations....
    The Heather Trott Award - for the poster you can always rely upon for intelligent, thoughtful comment and sensitive, in-depth analysis

- lil_beibei – far too intelligent to be analysing the s/l of a soap (as opposed to the rest of us). The fact that she claims to write her most analytical posts while suffering from sleep deprivation is impressive/ scary/ depressing.
    - momentarything – I have a theory that the “18 year old university student” story is a cover and mt is, in fact....Kay Hartnett. In a world where Kay Hartnett can understand the concept of decent characterisation and, you know, write properly. Having suffered memory loss she spends her time waxing lyrical on WFCTGIO...all the while, the teenager who has stolen her identity is currently touting for a second script over at Elstree.
    - Rhumbatugger & PoppyMay – when she's not cheating on us with the SCD thread Rhumba's posts are always worth a read, particularly if Poppy is somewhere in the vicinity. Their conversations are legendary – and some of them don't even mention ATO.
    - starfish100 - Link chosen for the “aww” factor, but our very own starfish is one of the great debaters on the thread/ DS, not to mention Speculatum Delirium's creator and main protagonist.
    - surreal – a first post to be proud of, unlike most of us. It was just a taste of things to come!
    - violentfemme – Erm, am thinking that people have misunderstood the meaning of this award. Despite the name, it's not for the poster who would most like to hit the delectable Ms Trott over the head with a blunt instrument.

BIB - It wasn't Ben, it was vf!!:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ooh i love PE , only for the Cumberbatch:D:D

It's great!
    Actually I started watching it, becauese the world war one scenes were all filmed in Belgium, some of them near here. Some Belgian actors in it too :)
    Errrrrmmmm... Afraid I'm going to have to be really, really stern with you now, so brace yourself.

There is NO way you're not writing these fics! You need to finsih it, and you need to write the CP one and then you need to write... :p I'm sure lots of people will want to read it even... after. We're going to need fic even then, for a long, long time, so no talk about not writing it! I'm deffo going to read it in any case.

Seriously, no pressure re. time or anything, none at all. But don't you ever scare me by talking about "never getting written" Ever Again, OK! :p:D

OK. Have been suitable told off. :o:o
    When real life allows, and inspiration strikes ...I will write.
    No promises on timing though. Could be a while...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, cutting a bit for space.
    Yeah, I'm a bit worried too, most of all about if there will be enough time amongst all the apparently needed draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama for the "real" stuff.
    But I honestly have hope that it will, and that they are intending to put a fitting and proper end to this wonderful story, resoving what needs to be resolved and move the characters forward to a beautiful, happy place, which they, since they'll be away from Walford, will never have to leave.

BiB: Not bitter about that, not at all, oh no, not me (goes for both of them, naturally).

BIB: I really hope they will :)
    It is too soon, I wish they'd told us in april or something so the thread had something to s talk about and prepare for!

I don't know of it DS or my internet or both but I gonna call it a night. Also, I don't have the pace to keep up with you guys in the evening....I get up early to swim on Sat, so that I can eat cake - I'm not getting any younger....I'll catch up tomorrow

Bye and have a good night sleep NowhereToHide :)
    No :o in that, wouldn't be you if you weren't :p

Otherwise, just QFT.

ET: Caz it's good to see you, and I love how so many of the long-time fans who have been lost for much of my time here are coming by today. Hope many will be able to be here and celebrate the end of this fantastic story which has captured us all and brought us here. And though it may feel a bit sad, celebrate we will because it has been magnificent in so many ways, and there will be a properly beautiful end to it, I've decided
    /getting soppy - Zoetje, now look what I've become

I'm loving seeing so many old and new time posters. Like you said, I hope many people will decide to stick around and post on the thread in the run-up and during their departure s/l.
    Awww, thank you
    Just had a :eek: thought! I still have a huge fic to finish... and I don't see how I'll be able to do that in time for..... you know.... Will anyone read it...... after....?
    I also had a CP story in my head that maybe now will never get written...

I'm rambling. Not making any promises.
    All over the place........................... :(:confused::eek::mad:

To all the fanfics writers, I love fanfics and will continue to read them 'after', so authors, if you want, please write away. I'm sure their will be readers for some time :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love how massive the reaction has been to Johnny and Marc leaving, it's been absolutely huge. They are hugely popular and people care about them regardless of whether they feel love or hate towards them. To have such a strong reaction to them shows that you care. Can you imagine Derek/Tyler/Joey/Alice etc generating such a reaction? :sleep:

still baffles me why they were so wasted for 2 years despite being so popular. Note to TPTB - you're supposed to use the characters who people LIKE, not those who people hate!! :sleep:

There is still a constant flow of tweets about them, has been all day.

BIB Never in a million years!
    Mods are obviously asleep, or down the pub.

We should give them a prod, we need to make the most of our parts!!
    lovesy wrote: »
    Just been re-reading the old OCRA nominations....

BIB - It wasn't Ben, it was vf!!:eek:

She quite clearly framed Ben!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I must have missed that. I would so give it a go with him Just close my eyes and think of sherlock:rolleyes::p:p:p but i totally would give it a bash. I can't explain the urge:o:o i dont even like pen^s

I wuv you!

yes he may have a co*k, but don't let that put you off, just turn him around and stare at the cumberbum. ;)

Love the OCRA discussion, I remember getting one, I felt like a celeb :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know- come on mods new part pleasse!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To all the fanfics writers, I love fanfics and will continue to read them 'after', so authors, if you want, please write away. I'm sure their will be readers for some time :)

*sneaks in just before dinner*

If you bribe us with reviews we will write a lot! :D

*sneaks out again*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

We should give them a prod, we need to make the most of our parts!!

I wish pear was still around, the things she could have done with this :p:p;)
  • Options
    surrealsurreal Posts: 13,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We've gone through a lot on the thread,
    highs and lows
    agreements and vehement disagreements
    upsets and big cheers
    being the first thread on DS to reach 100 parts
    Speculatum Delirium
    town planning
    The Arms
    Dr Rhumba and Dr Who Me
    Kris Green, lovely Daniel
    Queen Maria chopping heads
    the legend of momentaryridge
    Miss D's and CC's inimitable posts
    Project E
    the OCRAs
    Chryed's playlist
    the madness of waiting for spoilers
    Saz' themed Saturday nights
    drunken posts
    Shane!!
    the sweetness of LWP
    Pear's famous 'Smilies Explained' post
    the lamb stories
    videos, fanfiction
    intellect, wit, sarcasm, dry humour
    best use of this :sleep: smilie
    the one and only ardchoile
    elphie keeping us updated
    mollie's wonderful newspaper
    over a 1,000 wonderful and simply magnificent posters
    each one of them unique and amazing
    Ellitridge watch
    indehed's thrillers
    Susan's plants
    Syed! Syed! Syed mention! Syed mention!
    Christian! Christian! Christian mention! Christian mention!
    Chryed! Chryed! Chryed! Chryed!
    Desert Island Chryed
    Surveys and lists
    reactions to mutual ILY, reunion, DC week, proposal, bed scene
    wedding/NYD episodes
    CC's Official Welcome
    wheelie chair night
    the mods removing 150 very naughty posts one time
    laughter, lots and lots of laughter
    tears, weeping and wailing
    *shakes fist* at tptb
    support, friendship, meet ups, trips
    fundraising
    thread being moved to a separate appreciation section
    arguments on the MF
    so many memorable moments shared
    celebrating Marc and Johnny winning awards
    Prickle's brain bleach
    quoting wonderful posts and giving thoughtful replies
    lurkers delurking in droves after the NYD episodes
    loyal, devoted, proper normal fans
    all this and so much more
    because of one love story
    one beautiful couple
    who stole our hearts,
    changed our perceptions
    emboldened our resolve
    and made us fall in love with them
    the truly wonderful Chryed!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I wuv you!

yes he may have a co*k, but don't let that put you off, just turn him around and stare at the cumberbum. ;)

Love the OCRA discussion, I remember getting one, I felt like a celeb :cool:

now i have images , now this is why I lovw this thread :D
    I may die when Star Trek comes out, Cumberbatch and Spock together = brain melt

i miss the days where we could put anything on here without it being ***** , getting posts deleted for using words that were *naughty*:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chryedguy wrote: »
    *sneaks in just before dinner*

If you bribe us with reviews we will write a lot! :D

*sneaks out again*

I second that.
    Well said, Chryedguy :cool:

:D

I know another fab writer....
    Clarkieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Where aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu? :p
This discussion has been closed.