Options

Coach Trip 2013./2014

Comments

• Options
    gary217gary217 Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    dome wrote: »
    The one who felt in touch with her faith crossed herself with the wrong hand.

...and her prayers for a long and safe journey worked well didn't it..:D
  • Options
    ClarkF1ClarkF1 Posts: 6,587
    Forum Member
    Wow. Sagrada Familia's come on a long way in the 10 years since I was last there.

Not sure about the special permission though. Paid a couple of Euros to up one of the spires in a lift. It's how they make the money to build it.

Wasn't too happy with the staircase coming down. It was spiral but supported from the sides so there wasn't a column in the middle and you could see all the way down.

That diving pool looked fantastic. Were the swimmming events outside too or just the diving?
  • Options
    hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And in positive news:

Karen got a nine out of ten for diving and only pokey face moaned about his score.
  • Options
    gary217gary217 Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    They are better looking for a start.

How can you possibly say that...when Anabelle thinks so so much of herself :o:D

The ginger one really should not try wearing bikini tho...not a good sight.

I think Anabelle is revealing her spoilt horrid side with some of her comments - it's all getting a bit boring now...defo time they were given a red card just to make the programme more watchable.

We need more Roys!!! (and actually Mrs Roy is quite tasty, and she has the advantage over the two spoilt kids of having a personality)
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gary217 wrote: »

Interesting to see Anabelle's reasoning for someone's vote on Monday...."its all about me me me..."

Hmmmmm
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting to see Anabelle's reasoning for someone's vote on Monday...."its all about me me me..."

Hmmmmm

And in positive news:

The longer the original couples are on the more needy they come across and the more detestable they appear.

I might start a campaign to keep Dumabelle and Dumberbelle and the two shrewblokes on.
  • Options
    welsh_studwelsh_stud Posts: 1,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hmmmmm

You mean tomorrow's episode. I actually don't mind the sisters, I think they bring a slight bit of entertainment to the show, without them the show would become a boring mess. I'm actually looking forward to the new girls..hoping they can spice things up a bit and up the entertainment levels ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    welsh_stud wrote: »
    You mean tomorrow's episode. I actually don't mind the sisters, I think they bring a slight bit of entertainment to the show, without them the show would become a boring mess. I'm actually looking forward to the new girls..hoping they can spice things up a bit and up the entertainment levels ;)

Yes, sorry. I thought it was Friday today :blush:

*Senior Moment*
  • Options
    flyonthewallflyonthewall Posts: 1,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dumbabelle is really annoying. Emily is more likeable. New girls will definitely shake them up a little :)
  • Options
    royal99royal99 Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    And in positive news:

The longer the original couples are on the more needy they come across and the more detestable they appear.

I might start a campaign to keep Dumabelle and Dumberbelle and the two shrewblokes on.

Very true, always happens, the nearer the end and more tired people get the more the catty comments come out, alliances and general desperation to stay on, I fear for newbies!!

Good episode though. Have you noticed if someone at the vote is mentioned in coming up clips before the break its never then who gets voted, a bit like Roy today
  • Options
    royal99royal99 Posts: 262
    Forum Member

I think Anabelle is revealing her spoilt horrid side with some of her comments - it's all getting a bit boring now...defo time they were given a red card just to make the programme more watchable.

We need more Roys!!! (and actually Mrs Roy is quite tasty, and she has the advantage over the two spoilt kids of having a personality)

Agree with some of your comments but not sure what her in a bikini has to do with it. I think they actually have nice healthy figures. Don't really think its relevant anyway someone's looks or figures!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dumbabelle is really annoying. Emily is more likeable. New girls will definitely shake them up a little :)

You are probably right, Emily handles the vote better than pouty.

What is odd is the sense of entitlement the longer serving trippers seem to have. They appear to regard themselves as untouchable and more a part of the show than the newbies. I think that when they watch it back it will be very apparent to them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt ian will last long. It seems to be a given Roy and his merry men / women will vote for them.
  • Options
    gowleygowley Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    ugh cant STAND the new Welsh couple what a very very odd looking man especially :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are probably right, Emily handles the vote better than pouty.

What is odd is the sense of entitlement the longer serving trippers seem to have. They appear to regard themselves as untouchable and more a part of the show than the newbies. I think that when they watch it back it will be very apparent to them.

She was completely bitchy about debs and nikki being their least favourite since they boarded. Emily was more truthful. I would have said nicole was the most unlikeable person who left in the recent days.

The worst couple is probably margy and Mandy. Think they would be the most annoying out of everyone who's been on during this particular run.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gowley wrote: »
    ugh cant STAND the new Welsh couple what a very very odd looking man especially :o

That shirt looked like a onesie at first glance. I almost choked on my sandwich.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    royal99 wrote: »
    Very true, always happens, the nearer the end and more tired people get the more the catty comments come out, alliances and general desperation to stay on, I fear for newbies!!

Good episode though. Have you noticed if someone at the vote is mentioned in coming up clips before the break its never then who gets voted, a bit like Roy today

They do try to throw people off what is going to happen tomorrow, it has become so obvious, I don't think I listen to it.

Today I hoped the sisters or the other needy ones would go.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Emily is a little on the fuller side. Debbie was bigger though. Julia is still the best looking woman on this coach.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They do try to throw people off what is going to happen tomorrow, it has become so obvious, I don't think I listen to it.

Today I hoped the sisters or the other needy ones would go.

I think Dumbabelle is our villian of the series now. She's become increasingly difficult at the votes. Still feel Roy has something else to show us.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt ian will last long. It seems to be a given Roy and his merry men / women will vote for them.

I think Ian and Karen are going to win. If they don't, I would love to know the reason for making a big announcement about their arrival.

Are there twitter places where just masochists hang out?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Dumbabelle is our villian of the series now. She's become increasingly difficult at the votes. Still feel Roy has something else to show us.

I really hope it isn't a vajazzle.:o:D
  • Options
    gowleygowley Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    yeh Ian called Roy boring! hold up a mirror and look at yourself mate! you of all the coachies can't talk!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gowley wrote: »
    yeh Ian called Roy boring! hold up a mirror and look at yourself mate! you of all the coachies can't talk!

I think that's a bit harsh. They only joined the coach halfway through the show - we havent really seen/heard much of them yet....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm lol. Ian does look boring. Even by looking at him on first glance, I just thought snore fest.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope it isn't a vajazzle.:o:D

He left his cape at home. I'm always suspicious about these so called superheroes.