Options

Do some women intentionally create camel toe ?

Comments

• Options
    blue eyed guyblue eyed guy Posts: 2,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is only visible down there when their is a sparsity of down there hair, or no hair at all down there. :blush:
  • Options
    RorschachRorschach Posts: 10,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did that in my first post.
    So "**** of Babylon" and "to hell" was you being subtle?
  • Options
    hellsTinkerbellhellsTinkerbell Posts: 9,871
    Forum Member
    BlizzardUK wrote: »
    I always wondered if when you see an obvious camel toe on the clothes a woman is wearing, if she did that on purpose, or if it is just the way it is. Do any women actually do everything they can to get a camel toe do you think ?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_bi1ibZOYd28/TBUiMdpMJpI/AAAAAAAAAQ8/bpWin2lYlns/s1600/tight_pants_race_girl_cameltoe.jpg

No....don't be stupid.
    That's why pant liners were invented.
  • Options
    technology_lovetechnology_love Posts: 3,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what a pic!
    I guess she just has thick lips?

I mean, I dated a girl who had a semi penis for a cli***is - FACT.
    Everyone's different right?
  • Options
    Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suspect the camel toe is a side effect of some women squeezing themselves in to clothing that are a size too small.....
  • Options
    SJ_MentalSJ_Mental Posts: 16,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suspect the camel toe is a side effect of some women squeezing themselves in to clothing that are a size too small.....

I know a few women that think because they can get into a smaller size that, that is their correct clothing size yes. :D
  • Options
    BlizzardUKBlizzardUK Posts: 4,965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what a pic!
    I guess she just has thick lips?

I mean, I dated a girl who had a semi penis for a cli***is - FACT.
    Everyone's different right?

You dated Chyna (Google her, ha) ? Usually that is due to steroids.
  • Options
    technology_lovetechnology_love Posts: 3,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlizzardUK wrote: »
    You dated Chyna (Google her, ha) ? Usually that is due to steroids.

LOL!
    Nah, just a young lady (I'm talking my early twenties) who just had a very large tingy ma bob in her lady area. Made it very easy to send her over the edge :blush:
  • Options
    AllyourKittyAllyourKitty Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah.... you have to appreciate modern women's obvious lack of class, tis a wonder of the age.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can someone tell me what actually passes for camel toe though? I don't get the leggings or trousers actually creating the affect of a camels toe. It's just I always get outlines of the side creases so it looks something like this \ / without the toe part. how can I get rid of that? Please don't just say stop wearing clothes too tight for you either because actually when I wear leggings that are too tight that cut in at the hips, I don't get that outline, it sits smoothly over it all, but if I buy leggings that fit me at the hips which are abit bigger, that's when I get it.
  • Options
    degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    Lexii-Mae wrote: »
    Can someone tell me what actually passes for camel toe though? I don't get the leggings or trousers actually creating the affect of a camels toe.
    Maybe your pudendal cleft is not very pronounced
  • Options
    mcg3mcg3 Posts: 11,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am a camel toe connoisseur :D

Whenever im out and about i always find myself checking out the the ladies wearing tight fitting lower garments. Discreetly of course.

I absolutely adore a camel toe, all the better when sported by a gorgeous looking woman.
  • Options
    Random42Random42 Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SJ_Mental wrote: »
    You are trying too hard, The idea is to divide opinion and be subtle ;-)
    I did that in my first post. I just find it interesting when people act shocked at my statement, but then can't answer my second post.

You mean you were trying too hard, your idea was to divide opinion, or you were trying to be subtle ? With respect, Sir, you failed at all the above.

I personally thought your **** of Babylon comment was a jocular faux outrage thing. I've never come across a person who has used that term with any real meaning before. So no, no, I wasn't shocked.

I'll answer your second post. I haven't got a daughter. If I did however, I wouldn't like her to dress provocatively. When she got to a certain age she'd be within her rights to dress as she saw fit though, regardless of my wishes.

As I haven't got a daughter and the woman in the picture is a grown adult making her own choices about her spandex apparel, then it's all rather a moot point really.
  • Options
    DadDancerDadDancer Posts: 3,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only women i have seen with camel toes have either been fat and/or old and i was rather grossed out by it. However If it was someone who was really fit i may take a different stance. Back in my youth whilst at Uni there seemed to be this trend of girls going out clubbing wearing a short dress with only clear tights underneath ( no knickers) and there seemed to be a lot of intentional flashing. Now that was a turn on.:cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lexii-Mae wrote: »
    Strangely I get camel toe when things are too big because of the way I have to pull things up and fold the tops over to make things stay on me. I seem to be a very weird size and nothing ever fits me perfectly nice, it's always either too tight or too big when it comes to my bottom half.

Wear skirts. Or better still, dresses. You can't go wrong with a nice dress!
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    It's where a women is wearing tight clothing around her vagina, and you can see the outline of the pudendal cleft.
    You have a certain way with words I have to say but I suppose it answers the question pretty comprehensively. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Big.Al wrote: »
    Wear skirts. Or better still, dresses. You can't go wrong with a nice dress!
    Unless you're one of those women who wears a nice dress but no knickers and shows everything to the world from a gust of wind.

or the ones who wear mini skirts with no knickers - they didn't really think it through to when they have to get out of a car.
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    francie wrote: »

That's even worse than camel toe :o
    We have so much to thank hideous leggings for.
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    degsyhufc wrote: »
    or the ones who wear mini skirts with no knickers - they didn't really think it through to when they have to get out of a car.

I'd wager some of them thought it through just fine...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unless you're one of those women who wears a nice dress but no knickers and shows everything to the world from a gust of wind.

A Scotsman?
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Where do you hang out? :o:D
  • Options
    franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »
    That's even worse than camel toe :o
    We have so much to thank hideous leggings for.

I can't help but wonder if he knew the pic was being taken or someone just shiftily pointed and snapped. He either didn't check himself in the mirror or he did and liked what he saw :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'd love to know too!
  • Options
    Forum Member

AOTB wrote: »
    I'd wager some of them thought it through just fine...
    Big.Al wrote: »
    I'd love to know too!
    Mostly zlebs - and you're right, they probably want the publicity.