EastEnders - Christmas Day 2014

james_killroyjames_killroy Posts: 1,210
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What do we think it is?

so far we know there is a massive Lucy twist going to be revealed but also the Mick/Shirley thing and possibly Sharon doing a 'Happy Christmas Phil'

Should be eventful!

Comments

• ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,223
    Forum Member
    I think it's far too early to be mentioning the C word and you need a clip round the ear hole for bringing it up :D
  • Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    I thought the Lucy twist was in Novemever and Sharon/Phil s/l climaxes (for better word, ha) in Autumn. I think I read that or heard that somewhere. I could be wrong though don't quote me on it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    What do we think it is?

so far we know there is a massive Lucy twist going to be revealed but also the Mick/Shirley thing and possibly Sharon doing a 'Happy Christmas Phil'

Should be eventful!
    This will be the Carters' Christmas. Can't wait!!
    Forum Member
    Aunt_Babe wrote: »
    This will be the Carters' Christmas. Can't wait!!

Same! :D
  • Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    I think it's far too early to be mentioning the C word and you need a clip round the ear hole for bringing it up :D

Whoever mentions that 'C' word in the middle of summer is definitely the other 'C' word. ;-):D
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Chris Mark wrote: »
    Whoever mentions that 'C' word in the middle of summer is definitely the other 'C' word. ;-):D

:D:D:D
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D
    Forum Member

:D:D love it.
  • Ste_MurraySte_Murray Posts: 255
    Forum Member
    I think the Lucy twist will be billy going to court for the murder and honey will turn up with the laptop to save him because it will have evidence on it
  • SandsssSandsss Posts: 3,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder who will get the responsibility of writing the big episodes now like Christmas and the 30th now Simon Ashdown is longer around. James Payne would be my bet seeing he is now back.
  • Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler wrote: »

Not really. :) Next week is August and after that it will only be 4 months so it's safe to say that Christmas is just around the corner.
  • Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scorpio2 wrote: »
    Not really. :) Next week is August and after that it will only be 4 months so it's safe to say that Christmas is just around the corner.

......And then it's only 3 months until the spring equinox and then then it will be only 3 months until the summer solstice.

You could go on and on and on if you think about it like that.;-)

The next summer is just on the horizon!:D