Options

It ceases to be a game when people on...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 595
Forum Member
✭✭
...the outside are hurt by the actions of those inside the house.

Dirty play by C5.

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surprised no-one has an opinion on this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You seem upset. What can we say to make you feel better.

Curse you C5!
  • Options
    StarryNight1983StarryNight1983 Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do but I'd probably get banned if I wrote it down:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's being forgotten this was a viewers vote, not anything to do with C5, to be fair.
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Skepticism wrote: »

You'll have to explain what it is specifically we're supposed to have an opinion on. :confused:

Do you mean the Safe House and the whole Daley/Hazel/Daley's Girlfriend situation? Because I think there's been a whole s**tload of opinion on the subject for the last week and a half.

It's possible you missed it though, as it's only been all over this forum, and not been on Prime Ministers Questions, beamed onto the side of buildings or plastered on bus stops or anywhere you might easily come across it :rolleyes:
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    I haven't forgotten, I have turned off until Dazel are out of that room at least.
  • Options
    Bluesbrother66Bluesbrother66 Posts: 1,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree i have to say looking at All bb sites i would say 90% didnt want them to put together so why did it happen unless it was only 20-50 people who picked up the phone to vote,
    Now bb has caused another case of a bully boy ,well done bb :mad:
  • Options
    CorrendathCorrendath Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    danigirl wrote: »
    I think it's being forgotten this was a viewers vote, not anything to do with C5, to be fair.

Maybe, but C5 put the pairing together in the first place which, IMO, is a bit irresponsible considering the delicate nature of the whole 'Dazel' situation.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be honest, I don't think the safe house makes any difference. The hurt has been caused, and Ch 5 have done no more than put a beautiful model in the house with an immature, hormonal young man.

In general terms, I am massively against people carrying BB hostilities into real life. I am always utterly appalled when people boast of having bombarded a tv channel or magazine with unpleasant messages in the hope of getting them to drop a housemate people don't like, or when people think it is all right to post foul abuse on their twitter or facebook. Unless they behave like monsters outside the house (Kenneth) I am a firm believer in letting it all go once a housemate has been evicted and wishing them the very best.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member

Sorry I have to disagree here. C5 paired the two of them together possibly in the hope that they would be chosen to keep the ratings up.

How must the girlfriend feel now? She was welcomed with open arms by C5 last week to tell her side of the story. Served her purpose and spat out to dry.
  • Options
    tfftff Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    The viewers couldn't have voted if C5 hadn't setup the pairs in advance.

The vote could have been for individuals and let the pairing be luck of the draw, or paired Hazel with someone else and Daley with someone else.

It's disingenuous for C5 to put the blame for the initial setup onto the voters.
  • Options
    MissDeeBlueMissDeeBlue Posts: 4,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    **C&p from my input on another thread**

IF the voting to get these two in SH was true and legit, The only reason I can think that the GBP voted them in SH was by the same method the conservatives stayed in government for so long in the 1980s. Outside polling room "oh Im disgusted, Ill never vote tory" In polling booth -- slyly ticked Thatcher box.

My point, re: Dazel, people love watching deciet, lying, cheating, but would never make it known in public UNLESS it happens to them.

The only people who voted Dazel in was the HQ of BB, because it made financial sense for ch5
  • Options
    scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i agree with OP,, I couldnt watch live feed last night as those 2 were featured,,,,,and I know the show tonight will be dominated by them, i see there is a post about hiim showering naked and her seeing his bits,,,,,,I really feel for his real GF,,,if that was me id be throwing a tennis ball over the wall telling him that im waiting outside for him with a butchers knive to do a John Bobbit on him
  • Options
    TGITCTGITC Posts: 2,765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Dirty play by C5.

Can I give you a cuddle?

Then rub my tits in your face?
  • Options
    diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member
    Lance the boil ...throw daley out.
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I know what you are saying........but who made up the pairings in the first place? ......... BB are not daft, they knew that SOME viewers want to see what will happen if these two are left alone together.......so for me it has been manipulated......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Correndath wrote: »
    Maybe, but C5 put the pairing together in the first place which, IMO, is a bit irresponsible considering the delicate nature of the whole 'Dazel' situation.
    DB69 wrote: »
    Sorry I have to disagree here. C5 paired the two of them together possibly in the hope that they would be chosen to keep the ratings up.

How must the girlfriend feel now? She was welcomed with open arms by C5 last week to tell her side of the story. Served her purpose and spat out to dry.

They may have put the pairing together, but it was out of their control who went into the house. If you look at all the pairings, they put the two together who have a story and or conflict. You could say how could they put Charlie and Dexter together. Isn't Dexter supposed to have a gf? Or do we only care about the girlfriends we've seen being hurt? Don't get me wrong, my heartstrings were pulled by Katie, but at the end of the day, I'm not going to turn against people just because I disagree with a situation. I do find it ironic how no one seems to care about Dexter's gf though...

Personally I think they should have put Gina and Jackie together rather than Jackie and Callum, leaving Dan and Callum as another couple.
  • Options
    CorrendathCorrendath Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    They may have put the pairing together, but it was out of their control who went into the house. If you look at all the pairings, they put the two together who have a story and or conflict. You could say how could they put Charlie and Dexter together. Isn't Dexter supposed to have a gf? Or do we only care about the girlfriends we've seen being hurt? Don't get me wrong, my heartstrings were pulled by Katie, but at the end of the day, I'm not going to turn against people just because I disagree with a situation. I do find it ironic how no one seems to care about Dexter's gf though...

Personally I think they should have put Gina and Jackie together rather than Jackie and Callum, leaving Dan and Callum as another couple.

I agree. I only commented on the 'Dazel' pairing because it was referred to by the thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TGITC wrote: »
    Can I give you a cuddle?

Then rub my tits in your face?

You have Internet access in the safe house, Hazel?
  • Options
    ThetrevsterThetrevster Posts: 632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looking at the voting for the eviction (abt 150 diff we were told) it doesn't make any sense that those voters would have turned 100% within 24 hours.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What they SHOULD have done to avoid all this was to just put them all up singly and have the top two votes go into the house, then it's a lottery who goes in and no-one can call foul. They should also have given us more than half a day to vote (a lot of people go out on a Friday and some go to work Saturday morning) and given those that don't have mobiles a chance to vote too !
    As to Dexter's girlfriend, it turns out that he had 3 dates with her the week before he went into hiding, which is hardly a long term commitment like Daley's girlfriend. Also Dexter doesn't have a chance in hell with Charlie (unless she decides she wants a showmance with someone that talks about nothing except "the game" of course), Neither of them have been rubbing up against one another, or showing the other one their nunny or hanging hats on their erections, maybe that's why no one cares about Dexter's girlfriend.
  • Options
    Vicks-LouiseVicks-Louise Posts: 1,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do find it ironic how no one seems to care about Dexter's gf though...

It's been pointed out in many threads on the same subject that Dexter's girlfriend gave him (and admitted it herself on BOTS) a free pass to do what he likes with who he likes in that house - why would we feel for her if she has told him that?

Katie didn't and is heartbroken - that is the huge difference with the 2 women on the outside.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

NONSENSE. C5PAIRED'EM. END OF. (im not going back into my rant again, im just not watching THAT'S HOW DISGUSTED I AM!)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't forgotten, I have turned off until Dazel are out of that room at least.

well done. and STAY STRONG.
  • Options
    starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Dirty play by C5.

It's nothing new. If those outside the house don't want to be involved they don't have to respond to events, though tabloids will no doubt make stuff up anyway being the creeps they are. And then some people on this forum feed off what the tabloids say.