Options

EE - If Ronnie loses the baby...

fawltytowers93fawltytowers93 Posts: 1,872
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Then I am DONE with the show, and I mean it. I cannot bear to see her grieve for the 4th time

Please DTC, let it live! It will be a gazillion times more interesting

Comments

• Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she does I want her to scream and crack the earth to its very core!
  • Options
    eaststreetlovereaststreetlover Posts: 608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fourth time?
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really really hope they let her keep the baby!
  • Options
    walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    I don't think the baby will die- but Ronnie might...
  • Options
    adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fourth time?

Danielle, the miscarridge and james
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    If she does I want her to scream and crack the earth to its very core!

Empty your box 0...0 - I want to put something in it! ;-)
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You could count it as more than four. First time she lost a baby was when Archie told her her baby 'Amy' had died and she mourned for her then. Then she discovered Danielle alive and well but then lost her again when she was killed but not before unknowingly convincing Danielle to abort her own grandchild, so that's three. Then miscarried Owen's baby before giving birth to James who died at 1 day old. You could say she has lost five babies and if this one dies its six :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Omg! Ronnie' pregnant?!
    I haven't been keeping up with eastenders lately
  • Options
    Amazee-DayzeeAmazee-Dayzee Posts: 1,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Ronnie loses baby number 4 then EastEnders will probably have a mass exodus of viewers. NOBODY wants to see Ronnie lose another baby and have to grieve again.

This child is too valuable to lose anyway: the grandchild of Nick Cotton and Archie Mitchell, both psychopaths in their own right and if it is another son watch out since it is the great-grandchild of Philip Mitchell I and Charlie Cotton I, both who were abusive.
  • Options
    Heathyheath_Heathyheath_ Posts: 986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wasn't aware about Ronnie's pregnancy and hadn't watched the episode yet but I had it spoiled for me on Facebook and there was no way I wouldn't go onto here to see everybody's reaction. I'd hate to see Ronnie heartbroken again, I've always wanted her to have another baby and finally to get some happiness so her pregnancy really makes me happy. I'm not going to lie that I'll be annoyed if anything happens to the baby because she deserves to have a child after her previous heartbreak and I can't wait to hear it
  • Options
    Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually doubt Sam would have agreed to the story without knowing what was due to happen. She quit EE remember because Ronnie went too depressing. DTC said he asked Linda Henry if she was ok with the story of Shirley being Mick's mum so I would assume he consulted Sam over this story too.

I think Ronnie will return more happier and normal once she comes back. I always had a feeling the villain thing wouldn't happen because losing Sam from the show would have been a big mistake. Villains do have a shelf life. The fact they seem to have changed tact would suggest they realised it was a mistake.
  • Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually doubt Sam would have agreed to the story without knowing what was due to happen. She quit EE remember because Ronnie went too depressing. DTC said he asked Linda Henry if she was ok with the story of Shirley being Mick's mum so I would assume he consulted Sam over this story too.

I think Ronnie will return more happier and normal once she comes back. I always had a feeling the villain thing wouldn't happen because losing Sam from the show would have been a big mistake. Villains do have a shelf life. The fact they seem to have changed tact would suggest they realised it was a mistake.

well either they have retooled her character or baby 4 is due a death which makes her even more crazy but that just boring now.
  • Options
    Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Listen to people on here DTC, we want her child to live and for her misery to end.
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was it not a producer, not sure if it was DTC, who once said that Ronnie is a character who works best when she gets close to wants she wants but never really gets it?
  • Options
    Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was it not a producer, not sure if it was DTC, who once said that Ronnie is a character who works best when she gets close to wants she wants but never really gets it?

Santer said it when justifying Danielle's death and the ott outrage.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Yep. I remember reading that. Sounds like dtc too but I don't think that she will lose the baby. Unlike berkwood dtc is a bit more restrained. If berkwood was still there she'd probably have stolen multiple babies. ** rolls eyes at thought of berkwood**
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Collins don't preach, we've made up our minds,
    She's gonna keep the baby!
    Aahhh, keep the baby....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It was, but that was her old 'tragic heroine' character arc. She's been revitalised since her 2013 return, things are different now. I think she will have a living baby this time - I doubt they'd have bothered making her pregnant in the first place if they just intended to kill it yet again, I think DTC knows it would just piss the viewers off if yet another of her babies died
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    Collins don't preach, we've made up our minds,
    She's gonna keep the baby!
    Aahhh, keep the baby....

Phil is telling me to give the gun up
    Saying I'm too nutty to load it up
    But I'm gonna keep my baby and gun!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's another angle they might take here that no one seems to have mentioned yet.

The baby could be taken away from her by social services, if they feel she is too unstable to keep a child. Remember she did snatch someone elses child and did time for it.

So she might lose the baby, but not through death.
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pjw1985 wrote: »
    There's another angle they might take here that no one seems to have mentioned yet.

The baby could be taken away from her by social services, if they feel she is too unstable to keep a child. Remember she did snatch someone elses child and did time for it.

That's exactly how I think it will go.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phil is telling me to give the gun up
    Saying I'm too nutty to load it up
    But I'm gonna keep my baby and gun!

:D:D

You always taught me right from wrong
    I need your help Dot, please be strong,
    I shagged Charlie 3 ways
    And I'm batshit crazeee!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Interesting idea, but it's a bit too similar to Lola/Lexi, which wasn't that long ago
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nooooo, even Kat snatching it would be better than that. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On another note, I do find it interesting that they've made Ronnie and Kat pregnant at the same time again.

Obviously Kat will give birth a long time before Ronnie does though