EELIVE-19.02.15-Theres a dark cloud hanging over Walford as a Killer is exposed LIVE

Comments

• Bagshot85Bagshot85 Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    Oh fgs!!!!!
  • SpaceToiletsSpaceToilets Posts: 3,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its like Who Shot Mr Burns all over again - "And then we found out it was the baby".
  • AceMcCloudAceMcCloud Posts: 2,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely they had to make it someone who was either leaving or had some way of staying on

Bobby is the only one I can think of who can be revealed without having to leave, the ones who are leaving wouldn't make any sense, it was never going to be Peter or Lauren
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So how are they going to play out the live? I guess we know why they pushed so many other storylines tonight (Mick and Dean/Dot and Nick/Phil and Kathy/Denise, Kim and baby) - it's to pad out the live episode as we don't really need to relive what happened; we've just seen it.
  • welshfoxywelshfoxy Posts: 6,985
    Forum Member
    Anyone agree? However the ending ruined it :D Then again, I found myself being far more glad than I thought when Jane really hadn't done it.
  • ItHasPotentialItHasPotential Posts: 7,817
    Forum Member
    bobby you llittle bastard
  • Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bobby kiled Lucy :o

Yeah... Was NOT expecting that [nor no last row between Peter and Lucy] - a child killer! :o

The kid's unhinged [like Ben] if he can kill just like that. Must run in the family!!
  • issy17issy17 Posts: 467
    Forum Member
    After such a good episode, at 7.30, the flashback was a massive letdown
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 350
    Forum Member
    Poor stuff from DTC imo. Think the storyline deserved better than "the kid who was a bit pissed off at his bitch of a sister"
  • Harris_07Harris_07 Posts: 27,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes!!! I won £60!
  • Cloudy SnakeCloudy Snake Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    DTC aint that gond
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    C_N1 wrote: »
    Poor stuff from DTC imo. Think the storyline deserved better than "the kid who was a bit pissed off at his bitch of a sister"

Though on the plus side it's holds more logic then 'oh and Stacey was raped by Archie' which was suddenly chucked in to give her a motive.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    Harris_07 wrote: »
    Yes!!! I won £60!

Hahaha at least someone is pleased :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    Fudd wrote: »
    Though on the plus side it's holds more logic then 'oh and Stacey was raped by Archie' which was suddenly chucked in to give her a motive.

I agree, am.amazing few episodes and he was.never going to please us all. Fab u Los as christian ( with the unexplained tash) would say..
  • LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was clever the way they made us think Denise had done it. They really had me going for a moment there.

Bobby's an odd choice but one that makes sense in terms of why Jane would cover it up. Anyone else standing there and her character would've been ruined. It also fits with DTC's 'tragic' description of the killer.

He probably won't go to prison
  • NeilVWNeilVW Posts: 8,635
    Forum Member
    Well done to the young actor for coping well with his live scene at the end.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 311
    Forum Member
    issy17 wrote: »
    After such a good episode, at 7.30, the flashback was a massive letdown

It's a shame because even the flashback was good up until the last couple of minutes. Are we really supposed to believe Jane would just dump Lucy's body in the woods?
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't mind either. I wasn't complaining about it. :) Idon't mind a bit of far-fetched in soaps. Was a big fan of the Bobby in the shower dream sequence. :D

Liked Kathy so it's all good. Made even better by the inevitable and iconic "'ello Phil / Ma / Princess". :D

Well a bobby was involved lol
  • fadedfaded Posts: 2,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It had to be Bobby to fit in with the 'the killer is a monster' quote. All the other suspects had motives but killing someone in cold blood? Not a chance

I think we are going to see that Bobby is genuinely a twisted child, to kill your own sister and not regret it instantly, points to someone with a soul/conscience
  • wordfromthewisewordfromthewise Posts: 2,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When EE is good it can be very very good but when it looks like it was written earlier the same day it shows.

I was expecting a showcase episode tonight for the big reveal but I'm afraid I found it overblown and overdone with everything but the kitchen sink thrown in for dramatic effect ....like every soap cliche crammed into one episode including the back 'from the dead' Kathy......it was messy and thrown together and the big reveal was an utter cop out.

How on earth can a small boy conceal killing his sister even with the help of his 'mother'.

The cop out was excusable if the build up to it was properly done but I'm afraid this wasn't....clumsy overblown and amateurish .
  • Harris_07Harris_07 Posts: 27,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    10 months wasted on that?

Could be worse. Could be Roman Reigns. ;)
  • Cloudy SnakeCloudy Snake Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    What a let down!
  • Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LHolmes wrote: »
    It was clever the way they made us think Denise had done it. They really had me going for a moment there.

Bobby's an odd choice but one that makes sense in terms of why Jane would cover it up. Anyone else standing there and her character would've been ruined. It also fits with DTC's 'tragic' description of the killer.

He probably won't go to prison

I liked that DTC hinted it would be a family thing and stuck to it. Bobby was the best candidate for carrying out a terrible act, tear the family apart and yet still be protected. It would be more difficult for an adult family member to get away with murder and i think it was about a family being turned on its head rather than a gory spectacular end or sending someone to prison.

Bobby will be protected and the family will have to deal with the fallout. This is much better than Abi or Denise or whoever. Close to home is a dark and emotional way to go. Like it. His "she started it" was a bit silly, mind.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I thought it was a brilliant night of TV. Well done to all the EE cast.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think denise injured lucy badly and she was finished off by bobby.