Which is better: gay or straight sex?

Comments

• jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    This place is full of gravy trains.

Not sure if you've got the right expression there.

What about party poopers?
    Forum Member
    Namira wrote: »
    Speaking as a heterosexual woman, penetrative sex isn't the be all and end all in the bedroom. Tbh it gets quite routine after a while. There are other acts I find a lot more enjoyable.

Indeed. If one thinks you are going to satisfy the average woman, just by sticking your dick in her vagina, you have a lot to learn about sex and erogenous zones.
  • itscoldoutsideitscoldoutside Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jra wrote: »
    Indeed. If one thinks you are going to satisfy the average woman, just by sticking your dick in her vagina, you have a lot to learn about sex and erogenous zones.

What, but it worked in the 50's?:o:D
  • MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    jra wrote: »
    Not sure if you've got the right expression there.

What about party poopers?

That sounds a very kinky party.
  • TUCTUC Posts: 5,105
    Forum Member

Why is this an issue? And why are people still bringing this up?

I only saw the thread half an hour ago!
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TUC wrote: »
    I only saw the thread half an hour ago!

Ah I'm sorry. It's been so long I only just seen you quoted my first post.
  • GoldengayerGoldengayer Posts: 292
    Forum Member

So did gay sex dear... what a tedious ( & so far successful ) little troll you are.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So did gay sex dear... what a tedious ( & so far successful ) little troll you are.

I am not a troll, it seems anyone who does not agree with the general DS crowd is a troll.

And I can sense the hate coming through there.;-)
  • David_Flanagan1David_Flanagan1 Posts: 303
    Forum Member
    Scissoring looks good fun. Any of our lesbian contingent care to confirm that?
    Forum Member
    I am not a troll, it seems anyone who does not agree with the general DS crowd is a troll.

And I can sense the hate coming through there.;-)

Your usual deflection & attempted redirection whenever your thinly veiled bigotry/attention seeking is questioned/exposed. A troll is just what you are dear.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your usual deflection & attempted redirection whenever your thinly veiled bigotry/attention seeking is questioned/exposed. A troll is just what you are dear.

Having a look at your posting history (yes I know how to do that dear), one can see what a marvellous record you have of accusing FM's of being trolls.

Keep calm darling.
    Forum Member
    Scissoring looks good fun. Any of our lesbian contingent care to confirm that?

Some gays like it, some gays don't. Same as with any other gay sex.
    Forum Member
    Some gays like it, some gays don't. Same as with any other gay sex.

I cant imagine any lesbian worth her salt not enjoying scissoring.
    Forum Member
    I cant imagine any lesbian worth her salt not enjoying scissoring.

You don't know many gays then.
    Forum Member
    You don't know many gays then.

I know alot of gays and lesbians.
  • Grabid RanniesGrabid Rannies Posts: 4,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having sex with a vagina makes me feel a bit squiffy yes. I'm not attracted to vaginas. I like penis. The same as a straight man not being attracted to a penis and not liking the idea of sexual interaction with one.

Why is this an issue? And why are people still bringing this up?

I guess it's 'each to his own' down to the individual. I love cock too. But I wouldn't rule out at least once in a lifetime trying to stimulate a vagina in ahem, 'other ways' without using aforementioned organ. Purely on a scientific/erotic fascination level, with a like-minded and very broad-minded and with extremely good sense of humour female.
    Forum Member

Hopefully we are a bit more liberated these days.

I'm not talking about shagging around willy nilly, but just more adventurous when it comes to being intimate with a loved one when in a relationship, for example.
    Forum Member
    I know alot of gays and lesbians.

Clearly you don't dear. Tribbing is not on most gays top things to do in sex.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I guess it's 'each to his own' down to the individual. I love cock too. But I wouldn't rule out at least once in a lifetime trying to stimulate a vagina in ahem, 'other ways' without using aforementioned organ. Purely on a scientific/erotic fascination level, with a like-minded and very broad-minded and with extremely good sense of humour female.

Lol. I have had sex with three of the female of the species in my life. Once with my best friend, which I've gotta say was the funniest sexual experience of my life. I still found her vagina squiffy. Although her boobies were very very nice.
    Forum Member
    Clearly you don't dear. Tribbing is not on most gays top things to do in sex.

Well it is amongst the lesbians i know. They love it. We must know different lesbians i suppose.
    Forum Member
    Lol. I have had sex with three of the female of the species in my life. Once with my best friend, which I've gotta say was the funniest sexual experience of my life. I still found her vagina squiffy. Although her boobies were very very nice.

Well at least you tried fair doo's.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well at least you tried fair doo's.

Have you tried?
    Forum Member
    Have you tried?

No. Just hetero for me. Although i can appreciate some males are good looking, sexually just nothing there. Not even a flicker. Guess its just boring old hetero for me.
  • Grabid RanniesGrabid Rannies Posts: 4,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hmm that is a funny thing I guess. I do like the 'look' of boobies aesthetically... though to interact sensually with them in real life, I wouldn't like them to be too freely mobile or malleable - I do prefer the more stiffly domed variety, albeit which invariably involves a lesser or greater degree of 'enhancement' that goes against 'nature'. But then so do a sizeable proportion of hetero men, so you'd be led to believe. Maybe it's that they're sort of like a bum with nipples, in a way :blush:
  • SupersarahpSupersarahp Posts: 4,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a heterosexual female and I enjoy a combination of giving and receiving oral followed by vaginal sex and a bit of anal to finish off!