Has anyone tried the Dairy Milk mint bubbly?

andersonsonsonandersonsonson Posts: 6,454
Forum Member
sorry for another Dairy Milk thread.
I really like the look of this but couldn't find it in Tesco today.
Is it nicer than Mint Aero?

Comments

• AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    we had some the other day. I'd say, as far as I can remember, it had a bit more flavour than aero but still rather sweet. Not sure I'd get it again, it was on offer
  • newda898newda898 Posts: 5,464
    Forum Member
    I hate those bubbly ones, often the same price as the normal, but less weight. So essentially you're paying for air.
  • PaulieboyPaulieboy Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    I picked some up tonight on way home from work was good liked it more the the aero version
  • Little Miss KatLittle Miss Kat Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    I've tried it and I was very impressed. I don't usually like mint chocolate but I think the Mint Bubbly was very tasty, much nicer than the Mint Aero. The mint flavour is not overdone and doesn't overpower the chocolate flavour. It still has a lovely smooth Dairy Milk taste. I've written a review on my blog, Grocery Gems.

It's definitely worth a try especially if you can find it for £1!
  • AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    co-op has it for £1
  • andersonsonsonandersonsonson Posts: 6,454
    Forum Member
    I've tried it and I was very impressed. I don't usually like mint chocolate but I think the Mint Bubbly was very tasty, much nicer than the Mint Aero. The mint flavour is not overdone and doesn't overpower the chocolate flavour. It still has a lovely smooth Dairy Milk taste. I've written a review on my blog, Grocery Gems.

It's definitely worth a try especially if you can find it for £1!

wow great blog, I love it
  • Little Miss KatLittle Miss Kat Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    wow great blog, I love it

Thank you! :)
  • noise747noise747 Posts: 30,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, i have not spent a penny on any thing Cadburys since they was taken over.
  • jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Much prefer aero it is actually minty unlike the cadburys which is hardly minty at all. Quite bland actually.