Justin Bieber spits at fans from balcony

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,265
    Forum Member
    Glowbot wrote: »
    You can't judge his maturity on years. He hasn't had a childhood or adolescence.

Ah yes, of course. The Michael Jackson excuse.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »

To which I counter "Well, neither did the Osmonds, they might be weird but they aren't arrogant, rude idiots."
  • BillyBattyBillyBatty Posts: 7,004
    Forum Member
    Vile little toerag. It's his fans who got him where he is now. Hope he loses all his money and ends up with nothing.
  • occyoccy Posts: 65,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very childish to get press coverage. He's a p&&&k and w&&&&&. He needs to go back to school or college and crawl under the nearest stone.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's 19.

Few 19 year olds know the value of money, especially those who are millionaires. They don't care about the future and think they are invincible, hence we have so many enlisting in the army,

Before people come in with protests of how they worked from 16 downt'pit and were youth entrepreneurs, beiber worked for his money too. I also get from this spitting and not turning up to gigs, that he is sick of it.

If Bieber was this hopeless with money and is so disrespectful towards his fans, he shouldn't have entered the pop career. He's a little runt.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definitely needs a sabbatical.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    The Daily Mail, spreading cheer and happiness throughout the land, and justifying the hate we have for people more successful than ourselves.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 264
    Forum Member
    What a jumped-up little twerp. I never liked him when he started out, and he seems to have got worse as time's gone on. I remember when Baby came out and everyone was saying he'd fade back into obscurity within a year's time. Mind you, the fact he was so young when he became big can't have helped, and he's only 19 now.

I'm not defending the fact that he spat over a balcony onto a crowd of fans, of course, as that's just inexcusable. As I say, he seems to have got worse over time. Remember the whole getting caught with marijuana scandal? I can see him in rehab soon if he's not careful.
  • GlowbotGlowbot Posts: 14,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Wow, steady on. Nothing can excuse what Michael Jackson probably got up to.

And it's not an excuse, it's just what happens when you rob someone's childhood off them, they grow up weird and creepy, including the osmonds.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,265
    Forum Member
    To which I counter "Well, neither did the Osmonds, they might be weird but they aren't arrogant, rude idiots."

They're Mormons, that's worse :D:p
  • SquatchSquatch Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's 19.

Few 19 year olds know the value of money, especially those who are millionaires. They don't care about the future and think they are invincible, hence we have so many enlisting in the army,

Before people come in with protests of how they worked from 16 downt'pit and were youth entrepreneurs, beiber worked for his money too. I also get from this spitting and not turning up to gigs, that he is sick of it.

He's NINETEEN. Yes. A NINETEEN YEAR OLD male adult, not nineteen months. 19 isn't that young. You talk about him as though he's an infant. Most 19 year olds do actually know the value of money. They have real-life jobs and maybe even their own children.

No matter how much celebrities cry, they DO NOT work as hard as everyday people, and they are VASTLY OVERPAID for the work they do do. They have staff to do all their everyday chores and duties and to organise everything for them. And singing songs that other people wrote in a recording studio, and performing for 2 hours on stage every few nights doth not counteth as hard work to me.

Round the world, little children, much younger than 19, are working in sweatshops. Some children as young as 5 in poor countries have to physically work hard collecting water for their families. That's hard work. That's having your childhood stolen from you. Being idolised and paid millions of dollars for it isn't.
  • SquatchSquatch Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow, steady on. Nothing can excuse what Michael Jackson probably got up to.

And it's not an excuse, it's just what happens when you rob someone's childhood off them, they grow up weird and creepy, including the osmonds.

You didn't respond to my point that Justin was already FIFTEEN when he became famous. His childhood had already passed. He spent the latter part of his adolescence in the public eye and that was it.

And the latter half if his adolescence was NOT robbed - no one forced him to be famous, he chose it for himself. And he's constantly choosing to maintain his fame.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Squatch wrote: »
    You didn't respond to my point that Justin was already FIFTEEN when he became famous. His childhood had already passed. He spent the latter part of his adolescence in the public eye and that was it.

And the latter half if his adolescence was NOT robbed - no one forced him to be famous, he chose it for himself. And he's constantly choosing to maintain his fame.

15 is still very young. That's when you start to learn things on the start of life. Yes he has had a lot of his young life in the public life by his choice & perhaps pushy parents but still when you're young you are suppose to be young make mistakes but with Justin its all in the public eye & hypocrites & judgmental people just love to have an opinion on what hes up to.

As for this recent incident i very much doubt he was spitting on his fans. Him & his friends were being very stupid boys spitting over a balcony & it probably wasn't aimed at his fans at all. Yes it is disgusting spitting. The media press really are out to get him i suggest he stops behaving slightly out of control & is very careful who he trusts around him.

Look at Britney Spears shes been through so much & what was it Madonna said she was talking about Britney & said when i was younger i went to New York i was able to make mistakes without the whole world watching she isn't able to do that. Same with Justin in a way hes being young & very foolish & the whole world is watching & judging.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're Mormons, that's worse :D:p

People can believe what they want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. I'm not aware of any Mormon Crusades or Mormon hate groups. So, they can believe Jesus wrote a book about his travels in America as long as they don't act like bombastic, arrogant bums.
  • asyousayasyousay Posts: 38,838
    Forum Member
    I am not a fan of Justin but that is a non story . Notice how they have loads of photos of him spitting but none of crowd underneath where he is spitting , that is clearly because there is no crowds where he is spitting . In another photo he is taking photos on his phone and he is looking in a different direction to were he spat and that is clearly where the fans are . Just a complete bulls*it story .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I look forward to watching Bieber succumb to the fate of many a child star, and once the light of fame has diminished he'll likely be found selling his soul on Hollywood Boulevard to pay for his spiralling medication bills, a shadow of his former self, all alone whilst his former friends sell stories about him to the National Enquirer.
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel sorry for him. Fame way too early. He is rich and doesn't know how to cope. I don't know much about him but at 19 he is so young in his outlook. He needs to be allowed to grow up. IMO opinion he doesn't have a life and that is why he plays up.
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I look forward to watching Bieber succumb to the fate of many a child star, and once the light of fame has diminished he'll likely be found selling his soul on Hollywood Boulevard to pay for his spiralling medication bills, a shadow of his former self, all alone whilst his former friends sell stories about him to the National Enquirer.

He is only young. Hopefully his parents will take him away from all this and he wont end up badly. If he was my son, I'd want to protect him.
  • gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bornfree wrote: »
    He is only young. Hopefully his parents will take him away from all this and he wont end up badly. If he was my son, I'd want to protect him.
    Isn't his mum pretty much estranged from him and reads of his life through the media?
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has Justine explained the reasons for this yet?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vile little pr*ck. It's those girls that fund his lifestyle. He deserves his downfall.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Like all blindly obsessive fans, the 10-year olds who hero worship him probably think this is normal behaviour. They will most likely go on to imitate it.

To anybody over the age of about 12 he is clearly a totally disgusting idiot who has lost the plot in recent months.

It gets worse. I've seen certain fans of a young age on Twitter say that they want their idols to defecate on them.

Just unbelievable. Not only is it embarrassing for the performers to have to witness but it's horrible to think many young people seem to have no sense of self-worth.

I know some of it has to be for giggles and to cause maximum fuss but still, it's kids like these whose parents should find them more to do with their time tbh.
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    It gets worse. I've seen certain fans of a young age on Twitter say that they want their idols to defecate on them.

Just unbelievable. Not only is it embarrassing for the performers to have to witness but it's horrible to think many young people seem to have no sense of self-worth.

I know some of it has to be for giggles and to cause maximum fuss but still, it's kids like these whose parents should find them more to do with their time tbh.

:eek::eek::eek:

Spitting, disgusting and I am sure it is illegal doing that...:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    asyousay wrote: »
    I am not a fan of Justin but that is a non story . Notice how they have loads of photos of him spitting but none of crowd underneath where he is spitting , that is clearly because there is no crowds where he is spitting . In another photo he is taking photos on his phone and he is looking in a different direction to were he spat and that is clearly where the fans are . Just a complete bulls*it story .

Exactly!
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭