Midnight Caller
  • Gripper StebsonGripper Stebson Posts: 1,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heroes
    Heroes II: The Return
    The Young Doctors
    Special Squad
    London's Burning (got up to series 6 five years ago via DVD but the rest of the series were and still are really expensive, so haven't bothered buying any more)

can't really think of any others at the mo.
  • djfunnymandjfunnyman Posts: 12,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love to see the soaps, especially Brookside repeated

Now that ESPN classic is no longer, some classic sporting events need to be shown again
  • ilovewallanderilovewallander Posts: 42,020
    Forum Member
    djfunnyman wrote: »
    I'd love to see the soaps, especially Brookside repeated

Now that ESPN classic is no longer, some classic sporting events need to be shown again

Agree with Brookside. They should show it from the beginning, not sure about when it started to get a bit stupid in the final years though. Pre late 90's or so it was brilliant imo.

I do remember Granada+ repeated Coronation Street at one point from the 80's. I saw the Blackpool episode, amongst others, when Alan Bradley was knocked down by the tram :D I'd never seen Corrie in those days so it was good to see it.
  • djfunnymandjfunnyman Posts: 12,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agree with Brookside. They should show it from the beginning, not sure about when it started to get a bit stupid in the final years though. Pre late 90's or so it was brilliant imo.

I do remember Granada+ repeated Coronation Street at one point from the 80's. I saw the Blackpool episode, amongst others, when Alan Bradley was knocked down by the tram :D I'd never seen Corrie in those days so it was good to see it.

It was the incest storyline in 96 when it started to get stupid