Is Mo Harris a regular character again?

EE94EE94 Posts: 157
Forum Member
She has already appeared twice as much as she did for the whole of last year so is it safe to say shes back on a more permanent basis?

Comments

• EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It certainly seems to that way :) Dominic must have realised how popular Mo is and decided to re-sign Laila Morse :)
  • lionkingonstagelionkingonstage Posts: 3,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she is on a regular contract. I hope DTC answers this question in the producer interview for digital spy. That way we'll get a confirmed answer. Axing Mo was a big mistake by Newman. She may not have storylines but she provides continuity and familiarity.
  • bumpandgrindbumpandgrind Posts: 12,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bloody hope so. Love Mo.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mo is a marvel, we need more of her
  • MarcusjllMarcusjll Posts: 1,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope so too. So funny, and EE needs that sometimes.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It certainly seems to that way :) Dominic must have realised how popular Mo is and decided to re-sign Laila Morse :)

Popular. Laila Morse was kicked out of the jungle at the first opportunity.

Big Mo is a vile selfish criminal.
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not a Mo fan and Morse is a poor Actress ...
  • EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    Popular. Laila Morse was kicked out of the jungle at the first opportunity.

Big Mo is a vile selfish criminal.

I said Mo was popular not Laila Morse ;-) well not everyone may like her but the general consensus seems to be that she is fairly well liked :)
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,223
    Forum Member
    Yes the show is in desparate need of a character who is constantly talking abiut ger arse.
  • Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Officially she is still on guest appearances but DTC is using her semi-regularly. Her appearances are a lot more natural than they were (stealing carrots, really.)
  • chuffnobblerchuffnobbler Posts: 10,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely Mo and Cora are pretty much the same character? I like both of them, but if they were to appear in the same episode, then some sort of rip in the fabric of space and time would result.
  • The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet shes on less money now because of pay cuts
  • tinmantinman Posts: 3,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She deffo needs the money thats fo sho
  • LMLM Posts: 63,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    Not a Mo fan and Morse is a poor Actress ...

To be fair, i've read Morse knows she isn't the greatest actress. She just stumbled into it late in life when her brother needed someone to play a part in his film, Nil By Mouth. I believe it was because of her role in that, that led producers to wanting her on EE.
  • Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, i've read Morse knows she isn't the greatest actress. She just stumbled into it late in life when her brother needed someone to play a part in his film, Nil By Mouth. I believe it was because of her role in that, that led producers to wanting her on EE.

This is true. It's in her autobiography. She said she was in EastEnders for 2 years before she felt comfortable on set.