Options

I think I know who wins!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,107
Forum Member
✭✭✭
If you put the main show's preview for the final and You're Fired's preview for the final together you may be able to see who wins. :D
In the main show's final preview you can clearly see that Lord Sugar says you're hired to the person on his right, but you can't see who he is saying it to. If you watch the You're Fired final preview, you can see that Stella is sitting on the right.

All of that could be complete crap though.

Comments

• Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just said the same thing in the spoiler thread. :)

Apparently they film seperate endings though, so it's impossible to say one way or another. As a Stella supporter though, I hope it's right! :D
  • Options
    Leatherface!!!Leatherface!!! Posts: 4,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dont the film 2 endings with both being hiring?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »

Apparently they film seperate endings though, so it's impossible to say one way or another. As a Stella supporter though, I hope it's right! :D

I hope its bloody wrong :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 182
    Forum Member
    I noticed this too, but I'm pretty sure that the final boardroom is filmed on the actual day of transmission
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So he hasent picked the winner yet?
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J.shippo wrote: »
    I noticed this too, but I'm pretty sure that the final boardroom is filmed on the actual day of transmission

They apparently film two endings at the time, and then a few days before the final is aired, Sir Alan tells the finalists who won, and the editors then show the appropriate ending.
  • Options
    ea91ea91 Posts: 2,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J.shippo wrote: »

No, it isn't. Unless Yasmina went for a haircut straight after it last year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Might also add, chris and stella were sitting next to each other, so he might be pointing right but that could be pointing at chris?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought the same myself, was a bit annoyed as i remember on here a few people have been right about it from looking at the previews. I guess we'll still have to wait till Sunday either way so it doesn't really change anything.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    they film both endings and only the DAY before does LS say to the candidate and production team who gets hired!

Tuesday 21st is when he/she will know.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    samknows wrote: »
    they film both endings and only the DAY before does LS say to the candidate and production team who gets hired!

Tuesday 21st is when he/she will know.

Its being shown sunday though so you would expect it to be friday or saturday
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    Kyle123 wrote: »

Me too ;) although they could be doing that to mislead us. Knowing how many fantards like to look for spoilers.