Comments

• barrcode88barrcode88 Posts: 6,849
    Forum Member
    The song is officially released on 27th July on iTunes/shops etc.

Summer hit written all over it, The Voice has finally found a star, like X Factor it took them 3 series but they've got something here can't wait to hear the proper studio version (this is a radio rip), well done Leah!
  • Ice dragon1Ice dragon1 Posts: 19,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love it.
  • MonaoggMonaogg Posts: 19,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Cestrian18Cestrian18 Posts: 6,857
    Forum Member
    Sounds like a hit to me, Hope it does well! :)
  • Dannielle_HowelDannielle_Howel Posts: 1,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    America will love this song, has that country Mariah sound to it.
  • mashitupmashitup Posts: 353
    Forum Member
    Love it :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • soapfan_1973soapfan_1973 Posts: 3,624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loving this song. I know ppl were saying that Leah should have won the series but I often think that those who don't actually go on to have better careers due to not being tied in with the show producers etc.

WIll knows what he wants as a writer and producer but also knows the strengths of the performers so can get this to come through in the recordings.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loving this song. I know ppl were saying that Leah should have won the series but I often think that those who don't actually go on to have better careers due to not being tied in with the show producers etc.

WIll knows what he wants as a writer and producer but also knows the strengths of the performers so can get this to come through in the recordings.

Agree. Becky Hill has done just that & she went out before Vince in the first series.
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im not hearing this song much and we've got 3weeks to go. Surely it should be playlisted by now?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    boddism wrote: »
    Im not hearing this song much and we've got 3weeks to go. Surely it should be playlisted by now?

Only just available on Spotify.
  • xKatieLxxKatieLx Posts: 4,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like Leah and I think Home is a great song. I haven't heard it on any of the radio stations though. I really hope Leah does well with it as I think she's got an amazing voice. It's also nice that Will helped her with it and that Leah was the opening act for some of Jessie J's summer shows. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xKatieLx wrote: »
    I really like Leah and I think Home is a great song. I haven't heard it on any of the radio stations though. I really hope Leah does well with it as I think she's got an amazing voice. It's also nice that Will helped her with it and that Leah was the opening act for some of Jessie J's summer shows. :)

Home is bombing. She wont do any better than Tyler, Will.i.am's last prodegy
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    boddism wrote: »
    Home is bombing. She wont do any better than Tyler, Will.i.am's last prodegy

Number 33 in the iTunes chart and only released on Sunday is hardly bombing!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Monaogg wrote: »
    Number 33 in the iTunes chart and only released on Sunday is hardly bombing!

Now at no 40- within a day. Unlikely to make top 40 by Sunday.
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    LOL Just scraped into the top 40 at 37 in the midweek chart and already down to 57 on itunes. No way will she make the top 40 on Sunday.
  • omnidirectionalomnidirectional Posts: 18,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BROXI BEAR wrote: »
    LOL Just scraped into the top 40 at 37 in the midweek chart and already down to 57 on itunes. No way will she make the top 40 on Sunday.

Now official, the track only reached 56.