The Bad Crimes Inn - General gossip thread (2)

Comments

• phill363phill363 Posts: 24,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her a lot but think she's a gonner:(

yeah her only hope would be to survive over Spidie but even that will be an uphill battle
  • big bro geekbig bro geek Posts: 18,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    phill363 wrote: »
    yeah her only hope would be to survive over Spidie but even that will be an uphill battle

It might be close. I hope it's always a 3 way at least. As soon as its a head to head they are toast
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It might be close. I hope it's always a 3 way at least. As soon as its a head to head they are toast

Its always the way that the most promising house mates go first though :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Paula
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why on earth did Paula deserve that reaction? She's done nothing to deserve that sort.

Its the one thing that ruins Big Brother. She seems like a decent person. The crowd should be bombed. They are scum!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah the regular rent a mob was out in force I hope pula is able to cope with that cos that was too harsh.
  • kvnkvn Posts: 8,782
    Forum Member
    I think Paula got off lightly! Her "what do you know you're only a jockey" comment was :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kvn wrote: »
    I think Paula got off lightly! Her "what do you know you're only a jockey" comment was :eek:

She's not a Nasty person tho. We all make remarks like that. Nasty people should be booed like it used to be.

It used to be a shock when people got it, now it's the norm:(:yawn:
  • BigBmadBigBmad Posts: 18,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The best crowd reaction was during BB7 during the task when Suzi went in and everyone heard 'Get Grace Out'. Big Brother went downhill after that.

From 19 mins

20.10m for when she realises :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LJ3NnDOWRQ

I loved Nikki when they were shouting 'Get Grace Out' and she goes to Richard 'Get Richard Out' :D.

I miss those BB's
  • BBAnneBBAnne Posts: 23,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know of Paula from Britain's Next Top Model where she was a judge in the olden days, she was a biatch then
  • SaturnSaturn Posts: 18,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't start watching BNTM until after she had gone. I saw her on a channel 4 reality programme with Biggins in South Africa and she seemed a bit unstable on that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BigBmad wrote: »
    The best crowd reaction was during BB7 during the task when Suzi went in and everyone heard 'Get Grace Out'. Big Brother went downhill after that.

From 19 mins

20.10m for when she realises :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LJ3NnDOWRQ

I loved Nikki when they were shouting 'Get Grace Out' and she goes to Richard 'Get Richard Out' :D.

I miss those BB's

The best bit was Lisa claiming they were shouting "Get a ball out"

Aisleyne was the last BB legend
  • gottagogottago Posts: 14,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone see me on Bit on the Side Tonight?!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gottago wrote: »

Please say you weren't a moron booing Paula. Oh a d I hope you weren't toeing the channel 5 Rylan love. Speidi all the way!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Are you the transvestite that never stops putting his tongue out and licking his lips?
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    Saturn wrote: »
    Are you the transvestite that never stops putting his tongue out and licking his lips?

He's so grotesque.

(The licking transvestite, not gottago)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's so grotesque.

Why do they keep inviting him back? :eek:
  • JaccobabeJaccobabe Posts: 27,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's so grotesque.

:D:D:D
  • JaccobabeJaccobabe Posts: 27,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did Paula go out? From what I read she seemed to be a lot of fun and make really good TV?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jaccobabe wrote: »
    Did Paula go out? From what I read she seemed to be a lot of fun and make really good TV?

She did. Frankie Dettori and Heidi and Spencer got more votes to stay.

I don't think she is right in the head
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please say you weren't a moron booing Paula. Oh a d I hope you weren't toeing the channel 5 Rylan love. Speidi all the way!!!
    No you're not allowed to boo in the CBBBOTS (I said that a lot last night) audience.
    Saturn wrote: »

Yes that's me.

No I was right at the top in the middle and Emma Willis nearly fell on me. Apparently I was nodding a lot at what people were saying!
  • steeleuro_wolfsteeleuro_wolf Posts: 13,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No you're not allowed to boo in the CBBBOTS (I said that a lot last night) audience.

Yes that's me.

No I was right at the top in the middle and Emma Willis nearly fell on me. Apparently I was nodding a lot at what people were saying!

I'm just watching it on demand. You look completely bemused :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm just watching it on demand. You look completely bemused :D
    It was weird, I literally forgot how to react naturally and I was just desperately forcing out a laugh and a smile and a nod in the hope that I wouldn't look bored after my Mastermind incident! :D
  • kvnkvn Posts: 8,782
    Forum Member
    Claire Richards nominating Toadie because he exercises has got to be the worst reason for a nomination ever! :D

Heidi and Spencer are so awful but they make great TV
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kvn wrote: »
    Claire Richards nominating Toadie because he exercises has got to be the worst reason for a nomination ever! :D
    And she cried about it as well! :rolleyes: