Could the new companion be Santa's daughter.

2»

Comments

• The Alpha GamerThe Alpha Gamer Posts: 3,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she's Jim the Fish
  • JAS84JAS84 Posts: 7,430
    Forum Member
    sebbie3000 wrote: »
    During the last series. The Doctor's Wife. The Corsair had been both male and female.

Also, after 10 regened into 11, he wondered if he was female as he had long hair.
    Even though the First Doctor's and Eighth Doctor's hair were even longer...:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Come on people, obviously Sally Sparrow, Carey Mulligan can say all she wants she'll come back to the show, but when it comes to the crunch she's too busy with movies now so this won't happen.
  • TEDRTEDR Posts: 3,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sepmix wrote: »
    Come on people, obviously Sally Sparrow, Carey Mulligan can say all she wants she'll come back to the show, but when it comes to the crunch she's too busy with movies now so this won't happen.

The only way I can see this is relevant is... if Sally Sparrow is Santa's daughter?!?
  • The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's Leela's daughter
  • WebslarkWebslark Posts: 18,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I keep misreading this thread's title as Satan's daughter :o
  • Paradise_LostParadise_Lost Posts: 6,454
    Forum Member
    Webslark wrote: »

That would be a splendid idea. Sadly I doubt Moff would approve.
  • Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Webslark wrote: »
    That would be a splendid idea. Sadly I doubt Moff would approve.
    She turns out to be a Time Lord-hating demon does she? That could be veryyyyy interesting ;):D
  • TheSilentFezTheSilentFez Posts: 11,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know this is a bit far-fetched, but does anyone else think it might be possible that the new companion is someone who has had no ties to the Doctor at all before?
    Please don't laugh at me and my ridiculous theory... :o
  • Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know this is a bit far-fetched, but does anyone else think it might be possible that the new companion is someone who has had no ties to the Doctor at all before?

I used to have a theory that River was just an ordinary archaeologist who had met and travelled with the Doctor in the future.....oh, well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Don't be stupid.
  • sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I used to have a theory that River was just an ordinary archaeologist who had met and travelled with the Doctor in the future.....oh, well.
    wasn't she also Cleopatra? River would make a good version of Marlene, but not the Only Fools and Horses one.:D
  • nebogipfelnebogipfel Posts: 8,375
    Forum Member

Yes - I see where you're going with this. She's The Rani but from a point in her life before she's heard of the Doctor. (And when she's still calling herself Vera Nee or whatever her birth name is.)

Like your thinking SilentFez. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When I look at the Doctor's companions, I lke to think that all the companions are linked somehow, Like that six degrees of separation thing.:D
  • nebogipfelnebogipfel Posts: 8,375
    Forum Member
    sandydune wrote: »
    When I look at the Doctor's companions, I lke to think that all the companions are linked somehow, Like that six degrees of separation thing.:D

Six degrees of separation is that everyone can be linked through to anyone else. In six or fewer steps. So your wish is probably already true. :D

Let's work through an example.

erm...Barbara to Adric.
    1) Barbara knew the Doctor.
    2) So did Adric.

Nice. Let's try another..
    Jamie to Martha.
    1) Jamie knew the Doctor.
    2) So did Martha.

Ooh. I'm getting good at this. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nebogipfel wrote: »
    Six degrees of separation is that everyone can be linked through to anyone else. In six or fewer steps. So your wish is probably already true. :D

Let's work through an example.

erm...Barbara to Adric.
    1) Barbara knew the Doctor.
    2) So did Adric.

Nice. Let's try another..
    Jamie to Martha.
    1) Jamie knew the Doctor.
    2) So did Martha.

Ooh. I'm getting good at this. :)
    :D good deductions