Options

Lauren Harries Epic Fail Captured On CCTV

Comments

• Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Clumsy is the word, wonder why the interest in cod liver oil, was it being bought for mother?
  • Options
    Fraudrey CFraudrey C Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    Clumsy is the word, wonder why the interest in cod liver oil, was it being bought for mother?

Perhaps she uses it as a lubricant for her artificial mimsie? :eek:

*where is the vomiting smiley when you need it?*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt the OP will answer questions having already achieved her / their objective from these inane posts - & that's simply to get folk talking about this bizarre nonentity.

You're all biting big time (as I am here I guess) - funniest response of all would be to completely ignore the threads & let them slip down the DS pages with zero replies. :);)
  • Options
    gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt the OP will answer questions having already achieved her / their objective from these inane posts - & that's simply to get folk talking about this bizarre nonentity.

You're all biting big time (as I am here I guess) - funniest response of all would be to completely ignore the threads & let them slip down the DS pages with zero replies. :);)

wheres the fun in that?:confused: i am grateful to the op on this occasion. if the video makes one woman reconsider open toe heels while shopping, then lauren`s unfortunate incident wouldn't have been in vain.
  • Options
    fizzler333fizzler333 Posts: 2,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gpk wrote: »
    wheres the fun in that?:confused: i am grateful to the op on this occasion. if the video makes one woman reconsider open toe heels while shopping, then lauren`s unfortunate incident wouldn't have been in vain.

Not to mention the obvious trauma poor Lauren went through, I am absolutely appalled by the behaviour of the staff, why did nobody call an ambulance? she was obviously in extreme agony and all they did was shove her on a stool and let passers by look at her, I am sure she must have hated all those people staring at her.
    This video should shown to all trainee supermarket shelf fillers to realise what dreadful injuries customers can get when they put heavy cooking oil bottles on high shelves.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fizzler333 wrote: »
    Not to mention the obvious trauma poor Lauren went through, I am absolutely appalled by the behaviour of the staff, why did nobody call an ambulance? she was obviously in extreme agony and all they did was shove her on a stool and let passers by look at her, I am sure she must have hated all those people staring at her.
    This video should shown to all trainee supermarket shelf fillers to realise what dreadful injuries customers can get when they put heavy cooking oil bottles on high shelves.

i think her trauma was short lived. possibly the minute she realised the cctv captured the whole incident was the turning point for her.;)
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

A dummy fell off a shelf and hit me on the head at M&S brent cross, no-one videoed that.:mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    A dummy fell off a shelf and hit me on the head at M&S brent cross, no-one videoed that.:mad:

Yes they did
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXsTs09BesA

oh no the tape ran out.

Could this be Harries?
  • Options
    HappyChappy03HappyChappy03 Posts: 1,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a geniue question... is the OP Lauren? I've seen people suggest it...

Doesn't Lauren have a brother called Adam? Could be him, possibly.
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I had a look and thats a few minutes of my life I wont get back.

Why exactly did she sit on the floor like a sulky child ? and what was the point in this video ?
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »
    Well I had a look and thats a few minutes of my life I wont get back.

Why exactly did she sit on the floor like a sulky child ? and what was the point in this video ?

It looks like one of those "Where There's Blame, There's A Claim!" adverts:-

"I was in the Supermarket (wearing the wrong type of shoes) when I reached up to take something off the shelf and suddenly, I fell over! After sitting on the floor for 15 minutes (because two of the three staff on the shopfloor hadn't done the 'Lifting & Carrying' training course, and the third staff member just backed away slowly and hid behind the sanitary products), I called WeTakeAnyClaim.Com and they won me £27.50 compensation!"

:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The big question is why is it an epic fail?

You are not famous and never should have been. Your antique knowledge was fraudulent. Deal with it and pee off
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh God, it's the first time I have bothered to watch it until the end as it was so uninteresting and an ambulance was actually called, how disgusting is that? how dare she waste their time to get herself a cheap bit of publicity, she should be ashamed of herself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh God, it's the first time I have bothered to watch it until the end as it was so uninteresting and an ambulance was actually called, how disgusting is that? how dare she waste their time to get herself a cheap bit of publicity, she should be ashamed of herself.

but she didn't get any publicity.:o perhaps, it is an epic fail after all.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gpk wrote: »
    but she didn't get any publicity.:o perhaps, it is an epic fail after all.:D

The only publicity she has got is from us lot on here and none of it seems to be positive....... You would have to be desperate to plug yourself on DS with footage from a shop CCTV camera.

I wonder if I can get the footage of me walking into a mannequin in BHS.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I wonder how she got the footage in the first place?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fraudrey C wrote: »
    I wonder how she got the footage in the first place?

Exactly!
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I didn't watch that far, thats disgusting, she didn't get hit by anything from what I could see it fell near her and then she sat down. I hope they charge her for the ambulance, people who tie them up depriving others really annoy me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh dear, i didn't even watch that far:o and didn't realise they actually called an ambulance.:rolleyes: she must have asked for that cctv footage surely? how else would the footage end up on the same youtube account as her dad`s `self help` videos?:sleep:
  • Options
    KittyKinsKittyKins Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had to google her after this & stumbled across her twitter - and I saw this

http://twitpic.com/bb6388

Not for the fainthearted!! :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KittyKins wrote: »

Good Lord. Delusional. looks like he can't get away fast enough. Look at the hair. Scary.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Looks like a Buzzards nest lol
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KittyKins wrote: »

This is even more not for the fainthearted http://www.morningstarr.co.uk/images/lauren_harries.jpg

:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    This is even more not for the fainthearted http://www.morningstarr.co.uk/images/lauren_harries.jpg

Blondie that link needs to come with a much sterner warning. It's quite disturbing.
  • Options
    KittyKinsKittyKins Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

Oh sweet Jaysus :eek: