DVD rip and conversion programme

satman17satman17 Posts: 2,607
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Im currently using DVDsmith to rip my dvd collection to my hard drive and using Wondershare to convert to appleTV although the DVDsmith is working fine the wondershare im having problems with, i load up the files and it converts to MP4 standard when i try to view it says incorrect video format i did sucessfully convert Top Gun but maybe thats an older dvd and the newer ones have some kind of encrypion. can someone help with perhaps another programme which maybe will be free or i pay a little

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    satman17 wrote: »
    Im currently using DVDsmith to rip my dvd collection to my hard drive and using Wondershare to convert to appleTV although the DVDsmith is working fine the wondershare im having problems with, i load up the files and it converts to MP4 standard when i try to view it says incorrect video format i did sucessfully convert Top Gun but maybe thats an older dvd and the newer ones have some kind of encrypion. can someone help with perhaps another programme which maybe will be free or i pay a little

This is the second thread you have started asking the same thing.

Some programmes to do what you want have already been given in your other thread:
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1901692