Carrie Grant

1235»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,456
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carrie is gorgeous and has a great figure so why not wear a mini skirt? Looks better on her than an overweight 19 yr old. She has lovely legs and can show them off if she wants. Anybody who quotes her age as an argument for not doing so is too old fashioned for words
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is no law that states once a woman hits 40 she has to throw away her exisiting wardrobe and start wearing A line skirts over the knee, knitwear and sensible shoes.
    If you have the body and face to carry it off you can wear what you like. Just walk down the street and you see hundreds and hundreds of young women in their teens or twenties, squeezed into ill fitting mini skirts and bulging out of their tops....not a pleasant sight. Whereas 'old birds' like Halle Berry and Salma Hayek, both 41 this year, still look stunning in mini skirts . ( I'm a little younger than them but wouldn't go within a hundred miles of a mini skirt as it would be cruel and unfair to inflict such a sight on men, women and innocent children.)
    Personally I think Carrie looks great, wish I had her figure now, never mind when I'm her age.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,973
    Forum Member
    Joany3 wrote:
    She has lovely legs and can show them off if she wants.

look closely, she has corned beef legs :eek:
  • CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    Sorry - but Carrie DOES quite often look like "mutton dressed as lamb"

As a 50 year old myself - I know that its quite easy to look trendy and stylish without looking as though you're trying to look like you're the same age as your teenage daughter.

Carries's outfits can be OTT at times - but her garish makeup needs toning down a bit!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally, I don't care one damn what she chooses to wear. It's none of my business, and none of anyone else's business. It's the quality of her vocal teaching and her ability to extract the best out of her clients that should matter most in any situation.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,456
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SANDGATIAN wrote:
    look closely, she has corned beef legs :eek:

Had a closer look and I still think her legs are good. Sorry can't see anything wrong there
  • metafismetafis Posts: 11,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Carrie looked stunning I thought, really nice!.