Options

Favourite Home and Away Storyline

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 362
Forum Member
Mine was when Zoë McAllister was a stalker, and the bay then thought she was dead but she wasn't. I wish she could return again!

Comments

• Options
    Aztec23Aztec23 Posts: 1,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not so much a storyline, but enjoyed the time when they had Shane, Tug, Shannon, Sarah and Damien - happy days - Shane's untimely death was very moving and sad.

Blake and the girl he went out with, Megan was a great Storyline when Megan was suffering from leukemia and died peacefully in Blake's arms.

I also enjoyed the time when Vinnie got it together with Leah.
  • Options
    junipairejunipaire Posts: 3,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been some great story lines in H and Away, I liked the Angie, Shannon, Dodge and Steven, Lance and Martin days, Zoe McAllister too, she was a great baddie.

I'm surprised Home and Away doesn't get more attention than Neighbours on here, I think it is quite a bit better with storylines, lately it is getting good again, with strong storylines to keep you gripped.
  • Options
    ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here's some of mine, in no particular order:

- Angie Russell
    - Milco being real
    - Shane and Angel
    - Alf seeing visions of Ailsa and his near death experience
    - Flynn's terminal cancer
    - Bobby coming out of the fridge
    - Blake and Meg
    - Selina's near death experience
    - Shannon's anorexia
    - The earthquake
    - The bush fire
    - The Summer Bay Stalker
    - Steven and Dodge
    - Laura being killed whilst playing chicken with a train
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ABCZYX wrote: »
    Here's some of mine, in no particular order:

- Angie Russell
    - Milco being real
    - Shane and Angel
    - Alf seeing visions of Ailsa and his near death experience
    - Flynn's terminal cancer
    - Bobby coming out of the fridge
    - Blake and Meg
    - Selina's near death experience
    - Shannon's anorexia
    - The earthquake
    - The bush fire
    - The Summer Bay Stalker
    - Steven and Dodge
    - Laura being killed whilst playing chicken with a train

I'm surprised anybody on here remembered Dodge!:D

I'm sure that was around 22 years ago - during the time of which I was in secondary school - :)

Felt a little like that last year when watching one of the classic eps they relayed on the Channel 5 sister station.
  • Options
    ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aztec23 wrote: »

I'm sure that was around 22 years ago - during the time of which I was in secondary school - :)

Felt a little like that last year when watching one of the classic eps they relayed on the Channel 5 sister station.

I didn't remember him in his first stint, but I've seen clips of him on YouTube since. And there was that AMAZING scene where Kate Ritchie proved just how great an actress she was when she was a child where Dodge forces Sally to admit that "Milco" wasn't real. I can't find the full clip on YouTube, but you can see some of it here from around 20 seconds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9lO1S9lfE8

I do however, remember Dodge's return in 1995, which I thought was great.

Two other things I should have added to the list are:
    - Sally's near death experience and seeing Tom again
    - Josie Russell, who I think was just as great as Angie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ABCZYX wrote: »
    I didn't remember him in his first stint, but I've seen clips of him on YouTube since. And there was that AMAZING scene where Kate Ritchie proved just how great an actress she was when she was a child where Dodge forces Sally to admit that "Milco" wasn't real. I can't find the full clip on YouTube, but you can see some of it here from around 20 seconds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9lO1S9lfE8

I do however, remember Dodge's return in 1995, which I thought was great.

Two other things I should have added to the list are:
    - Sally's near death experience and seeing Tom again
    - Josie Russell, who I think was just as great as Angie.

Yeah, we used to joke about that at school - Sally was sweet when she was little and growing up. I can't quite remember the other 2 storylines you cited, but will check out the youtube footage :cool:
  • Options
    mike92mike92 Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    The Rocco Cooper Storyline!
  • Options
    BadRomanceBadRomance Posts: 8,727
    Forum Member
    Anything involving the amazing Kate Ritchie in particular the few months before she left and also Sally's non wedding to Brad and when Lil Pip got run over by Alf
  • Options
    TiffaniTiffani Posts: 5,444
    Forum Member
    Aztec23 wrote: »

I remember Dodge and his epic fights with Stevo. Brilliant baddie, they need someone like that again.

One of the best storylines involved the psycho Sarah and when she held lots of the characters hostage and shot Noah.

Also some of the stuff from the early days like Alan Fisher and Bobby and Meg and Blake. Also enjoyed the Karen and Revhead storyline.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    Tiffani wrote: »
    I remember Dodge and his epic fights with Stevo. Brilliant baddie, they need someone like that again.

One of the best storylines involved the psycho Sarah and when she held lots of the characters hostage and shot Noah.

Also some of the stuff from the early days like Alan Fisher and Bobby and Meg and Blake. Also enjoyed the Karen and Revhead storyline.

I liked that too, but I prefer Zoë.
  • Options
    royllsroyceroyllsroyce Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked

Tasha and the believers and the cyclone hitting them etc at the same time. Tasha and the believers were in tents, Cassie and Rick were trapped in a caravan, the walkers were trapped under the kitchen table etc, just really interesting stories.

Irene wearing a country western night jacket that went on fire

Shane, Angel, Flathead, etc

baby Dale's death had brilliant acting.

i enjoyed Sophie's story arc. and Finlay's. and Irene being the surrogate mum.

The earthquake

Coleen falling off a cliff

Bobby in the fridge

The reunion episodes

The stunt that saw Seb hanging onto the bonnet of a car that plunged over a cliff, duncan was driving.

Will, Hayley, Gypsy Nick and Irene.
  • Options
    ***KEL******KEL*** Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved the storyline where Kirsty took the ecstasy in a nightclub and the school bus crash .... Also the flynn cancer storyline was some of the best acting ive seen. Also Brodies boyfriend miles being killed after the school dance, leah and Vinnie getting together, Brodies brother beating up Hayley and Will, Noah and Reece i think catching him on the beach ..... Soooooo many :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Revhead came at the right time around the early 1990s on the UK screens - very much about style and attitude - my dad wouldn't let me have an undercut :D

George Harrison, the bloke who played him I believe is around his mid-40s.
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Donald and Morag being revealed as Bobby's parents.