Options

Looks Like ash is getting ANOTHER bad edit tonight [Spoilers]

hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
Forum Member
✭✭✭
"As well as the latest shopping task, the housemates are seen kicking off again in another huge row.

It all starts with when the Housemates are playing a game of Truth or Dare and escalates from there.

Helen Wood and Matthew Davies are the main people involved, but Mark Byron, Ash Harrison and even Ashleigh Coyle end up getting involved too.

Eventually, Helen is called to the Diary Room and calls Matthew a fuc*ing tw*t” to which he responds saying that she needs to “get another boob job, your t*ts are so saggy”

Ash defends Helen telling Matthew, “I’ll ***** you up; I don’t mean literally, but lyrically”

Meanwhile, Christopher tells Ashleigh and Danielle that the argument “doesn’t really surprise me…she’s no timid little woman” Ashleigh adds that Ash is a “pathetic piece of sh*t” for defending Helen over Matthew.

Big Brother airs tonight at 10PM on Channel 5.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook"
Yes Ash dig Your Hole! It is going to be so much easier booting your ass out on friday!!! No one talks to Matt like that!

Comments

• Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Big Brother are determined to keep terrible Toya in.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And it seems to be working! YAY!!!!!
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you know what bit annoyed me most when reading that ? It was the bit at the end with Ashleigh, she is a coward, she always says bitchy comments but never really says anything else, especially to their faces.
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    I don't think it's necessarily a bad edit, the guy hasn't really seemed to do anything other than drinking, smoking or sneering at others/ insulting them.

He's a walking taking 'bad edit' on his own.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    I don';t think it's necessarily a bad edit, the guy hasn't really done done anything other than drinking, smoking or sneering at others/ insulting them.

He's a walking 'bad edit'.

Believe me with this and the comment he made to jale that should be shown tonight should put him in prime position to be evicted and become the bookies fave to go! he is already shortening rapidly
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he didn't behave badly then they couldn't edit him badly. The guy is just a moron.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he didn't behave badly then they couldn't edit him badly. The guy is just a moron.

Ture. Sadly with channel 5 BB, if you don't behave this way then you don't get put in the HL's at all. It's just another reason why live feed is needed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

well he is behaving like an ass so they are showing him to be an ass and acting like an ass is a bad edit!
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Believe me with this and the comment he made to jale that should be shown tonight should put him in prime position to be evicted and become the bookies fave to go! he is already shortening rapidly

I'd like to think you are right- the guy's a total arse, but I still highly suspect that the voting demographic will forgive him many a transgression because he's an ok looking male and so my money's still on Toya.

You even see people making excuses for him on here for the Jale fat pool jibe (sorry bantz) and the ***** maggot stuff. Imagine if Helen said the same eh? She;s be torn to shreds. If it's Ash, plently of people defending him.

The voting dempographic is the same./ similar I'd say/

We shall see. :)
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait! :D
  • Options
    LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB doesn't put the words in the housemates mouths, any bad editor due to him doing something bad in the first place. Ash is nasty and I'm glad bb are starting to show this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member

if that was the case, they wouldn't have let her get nominated in the first place.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    I'd like to think you are right- the guy's a total arse, but I still highly suspect that the voting demographic will forgive him many a transgression because he's an ok looking male and so my money's still on Toya.

You even see people making excuses for him on here for the Jale fat pool jibe (sorry bantz) and the ***** maggot stuff. Imagine if Helen said the same eh? She;s be torn to shreds. If it's Ash, plently of people defending him.

The voting dempographic is the same./ similar I'd say/

We shall see. :)

after the weight jibe last night twitter and FB exploded with Ash Hate comments! After tonights show comments should be rolling in :p after tonight this is going to be a close vote!
  • Options
    SupercellSupercell Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    The editing is so blatant isn't it, Toya was so mouthy last week...they realise they are going to lose another female this week....she has a reason to be annoyed this week though, rather than just being rude! Ash, Marlon and Winston start to feature more heavily in the highlights...and not in a good way. Oh I miss live feed so I can make my own mind up!
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    Supercell wrote: »
    The editing is so blatant isn't it, Toya was so mouthy last week...they realise they are going to lose another female this week....she has a reason to be annoyed this week. Ash, Marlon and Winston start to feature more heavily in the highlights...and not in a good way. Oh I miss live feed so I can make my own mind up!

hmmm they have not been showing Toya in a good light at all. so i dont really believe the editing is biased this week.
  • Options
    SupercellSupercell Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Aura101 wrote: »
    hmmm they have not been showing Toya in a good light at all. so i dont really believe the editing is biased this week.

...I just did a cheeky edit....she was being rude for no reason last week (and the week before!) this week being JPH she has a reason to be annoyed as they wouldn't listen to why they made certain choices...so to me her annoyance is better placed this week....Ash barely featured in the first few weeks but now we have started seeing his grumpy/big headed side
  • Options
    FoxyRoxiFoxyRoxi Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even if he manages to stay tonight he may be booed depending on if the crowd is full of girlies just cheering cos he's fit, last time he was saved second to cheers, this time it will be at least mixed and he won't be saved second, my guess it will be between him and Toya who goes, his face should be a picture.
  • Options
    Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's doing it to himself they can't edit what comes out of his mouth
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Is Toya in tonight's highlights or are BB keeping her in hiding to save her from eviction?
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FoxyRoxi wrote: »
    Even if he manages to stay tonight he may be booed depending on if the crowd is full of girlies just cheering cos he's fit, last time he was saved second to cheers, this time it will be at least mixed and he won't be saved second, my guess it will be between him and Toya who goes, his face should be a picture.

What? Is there an eviction tonight?
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a truthful edit, I just hope they keep his "maggot" comment in. That sealed it for me.
  • Options
    gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well toya has already said she is leaving friday if marlon survives and she doesnt so makes no difference unless shes lying of course.
  • Options
    KittygodfreeKittygodfree Posts: 2,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No matter how awful Ash and Helen have been , why is it dreadful to use the word 'maggot', or make a jibe about water displacement when jale bombed the pool or saying something vile to defend his mate, but its seemingly acceptable for Matthew to be incredibly rude about Helens lady bumps and Ashleigh to call names. Does the judgment of bad behaviour just fall onto unpopular hm's two wrongs don't make a right..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No matter how awful Ash and Helen have been , why is it dreadful to use the word 'maggot', or make a jibe about water displacement when jale bombed the pool or saying something vile to defend his mate, but its seemingly acceptable for Matthew to be incredibly rude about Helens lady bumps and Ashleigh to call names. Does the judgment of bad behaviour just fall onto unpopular hm's two wrongs don't make a right..

Easy because, Helen and her crew are mean vile humans! Where as Matt and the otheras have class :) End of!
  • Options
    KittygodfreeKittygodfree Posts: 2,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really? If you think Matthews remarks were classy I would have to disagree, they are a charmless bunch with the possible exception of chris and even he has had his moments of insults