Emilia for Ultimate BB!

Comments

• maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BoringBB wrote: »
    Along with Rachel and probably this years winner :(

Yes thats true. bb producers are crap really arnt they??
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Celebrity Hijack <3

Great series, apart from the winner.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redmond wrote: »
    Celebrity Hijack <3

Great series, apart from the winner.
    I agree. I met him recently and couldn't think of a nice way to say "I would've preferred Emilia to win" so I just congratulated him. :D

I back this campaign!
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    dirrrty wrote: »
    Why didn't she win again?

Because Jeremy & Amy made the final too. They had overlapping support and split votes.

And Emila fans had had to spend loads of money the previous 2 weeks getting her through a few evictions. Thanks to immunity John fans could save their cash until the final.
  • kyrandiakyrandia Posts: 852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Best body ever....please get her in :D
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was an absolutely fab series. Amy and Emilia are possibly the only housemates I've ever wanted to see more of when a series ended. I could quite happily have had them in a full series. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,126
    Forum Member
    Sprogg wrote: »
    Absolutely nobody from that series please! :) Total non-event.

Lol...each to their own but BBCH was one of my favourite series......Emilia ;Amy and Jeremy were all top draw HM`s....the relationship between the 3 of them made for fascinating viewing...In fact I`d go so far as to say they had the most endearing of all the BB relationships we`v seen over the years.....I just wish more people had watched this series and I`ll never understand why C4 chose to air it on E4.....Amy in particular is one of my all time favourite HM`s.....In my opinion BBCH ranks along with the best of the CBB.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved Amy. :)

BBCH had lots of funny moments! A good one for the fans IMO. Like a little reward for those who stuck with the show through its tough period.
    Forum Member
    delete
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 144
    Forum Member
    she was in the same year as me at our secondary school :)
    Forum Member
    A bit sentimental and dare I say it...a bit pink and fluffy....but for all those who loved BBCH here`s a short clip of the lovely Emilia and Jeremy......If only all BB relationships were so endearing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmY3yIHrEjw&feature=related
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love it if Emilia was there :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    I wanted her to win
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    good to see lots of old school posters in here :)
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great series, gutted when she lost to John (who was given a bloody free pass to the final on the FIRST NIGHT for those of you who didn't watch).

Amy owned Anthony in the interrogation task - class :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh man, I forgot about the interrogation task. Everything about that series was great for me, especially because of the low expectations. And the housemates were all very likeable. Great series. Didnt care about the end result. We all knew John was gona win, but Emilia was the real winner anyways.
  • Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BoringBB wrote: »
    Because she was female :mad:

I wanted her to win but this ^^^ ipure RUBBISH. I hate when people use that excuse. If anything, being female is an advantage. Rachel, Sophie, Ulrika, Nadia, Kate, Shilpa... come on!
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ama2k9 wrote: »
    Oh man, I forgot about the interrogation task. Everything about that series was great for me, especially because of the low expectations. And the housemates were all very likeable. Great series. Didnt care about the end result. We all knew John was gona win, but Emilia was the real winner anyways.

Yes, the interrogation task was a highlight, along with Russell Brand's hijack, with the "cameraman" that broke in to the house. :D
  • Dreamer27Dreamer27 Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    I don't know what made her so popular, well I do with males. I'd love her to come on the Ultimate BB, I remember her being quite naive and fiesty but she was only 18 I think.
  • Gutted GirlGutted Girl Posts: 3,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If we have Emilia, could we have Victor as well please? I really liked Celebrity Highjack.

They haven't forgotten it. They've had at least one housemate from it on BBLB.
  • LARulzLARulz Posts: 34,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    Salv* wrote: »
    Because John did :mad::rolleyes:

Should have been Emilia, Victor, Jeremy and Amy in that Top 4!! :) But at least 3 of the 4 got to the final.

i liked those 4 best too

john just won cause he was a nice guy and not to mention hes free past to the final!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If we have Emilia, could we have Victor as well please? I really liked Celebrity Highjack.

They haven't forgotten it. They've had at least one housemate from it on BBLB.

Really? This series? Who was it? I bet it was Nathan if I had to guess.
  • Gutted GirlGutted Girl Posts: 3,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was Nathan.