Films or documentrys on Jesus

adamlee19adamlee19 Posts: 632
Forum Member
✭✭
With it been Easter next week one of the most important times of the year whatever your views are. Is there any films or documentrys on Christ next week.
I cant seem to find anything which is really suprising.

Comments

• CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    BBC2 have King of Kings on Good Friday
  • adamlee19adamlee19 Posts: 632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    BBC2 have King of Kings on Good Friday
    ThankQ.
    Ill watch that.
  • Mark AMark A Posts: 7,692
    Forum Member
    adamlee19 wrote: »
    With it been Easter next week one of the most important times of the year whatever your views are.
    Only if you like chocolate.

Regards

Mark
  • spiney2spiney2 Posts: 27,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jesus of montreal. profound and witty. recommended. in french with subtitles. u will have to buy dvd ......

dennis potter play Son of Man was on youtube last time i looked. as was zeferellis jesus film in english starring robert powell .....

(lew grade financed this film, visited the set, thought naturally stringy half naked powell in loincloth looked ill, and said to zeferelli:"what are you trying to do to the lad, crucify him?")
  • spiney2spiney2 Posts: 27,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .... bbc media centre easter programming 2014 has a long list. main prog is The Great Northern Passion on good friday .....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 175
    Forum Member
    I got a good documentary from love film a couple of years ago which questions whether Jesus actually existed.there was a lot of evidence that he is just a myth.can't remember what its called though.
  • ruddigerruddiger Posts: 2,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben Hur is on channel 5 on Monday