Ciara - One Woman Army (Album thread)

Comments

• johnboybetterjohnboybetter Posts: 1,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big updates/news:

There has been loads of news and updates from the Ciara camp FINALLY.

1. 'Sorry' is being debuted this Thursday SONG AND VIDEO on 106 and Park.

2. The album is confirmed to be coming December 4th.

3. Ciara released a 'Sorry' video snapshot http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/802/a868f45efbcb11e19fe2123.jpg/

4. The second single has also been confirmed as 'Got me Good' which will debut video and song on October 8th.

FINALLY CIARA IS COMING BACK.
    Hope 'Sorry' lives up to the hype.
  • Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big updates/news:

There has been loads of news and updates from the Ciara camp FINALLY.

1. 'Sorry' is being debuted this Thursday SONG AND VIDEO on 106 and Park.

2. The album is confirmed to be coming December 4th.

3. Ciara released a 'Sorry' video snapshot http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/802/a868f45efbcb11e19fe2123.jpg/

4. The second single has also been confirmed as 'Got me Good' which will debut video and song on October 8th.

FINALLY CIARA IS COMING BACK.
    Hope 'Sorry' lives up to the hype.

Thanks so much for the update, it's appreciated! :D
    Not sure I like the idea of the lead single debuting Thursday and the second single a few weeks after..unless ones for the Urban fans and the other a pop-ish song.

Really hope she goes hard this era.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks so much for the update, it's appreciated! :D
    Not sure I like the idea of the lead single debuting Thursday and the second single a few weeks after..unless ones for the Urban fans and the other a pop-ish song.

Really hope she goes hard this era.

Yeah I thought that as well but I think one will be pop and one will be urban like you said, so thats good.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ciara looks stunning in those snapshots. I love the first pic of the latest 3 you posted, that's my favourite one

I didn't mind Sweat but I can see immediately why it was pulled and regarded as a buzz track. I can't wait for Sorry. It's gotta be coming this month surely since single 2 has been given a specified date.

I really can't wait to see Ciara bring it to this era. She's so talented!

EDIT:

According to her Wiki page we're getting Sorry and the video tomorrow :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MCA1992 wrote: »
    Ciara looks stunning in those snapshots. I love the first pic of the latest 3 you posted, that's my favourite one

I didn't mind Sweat but I can see immediately why it was pulled and regarded as a buzz track. I can't wait for Sorry. It's gotta be coming this month surely since single 2 has been given a specified date.

I really can't wait to see Ciara bring it to this era. She's so talented!

EDIT:

According to her Wiki page we're getting Sorry and the video tomorrow :eek:

Yup it is making its debut tomorrow on 106 & Park so in the UK we will get to see it on Friday.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup it is making its debut tomorrow on 106 & Park so in the UK we will get to see it on Friday.

Literally cannot wait!
    Even the promo shots for this era are far better than those of 'Basic Instinct' and it's dreadful album cover.
    Can't wait for Sorry though, also hope 'livin it up' makes the album. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Literally cannot wait!
    Even the promo shots for this era are far better than those of 'Basic Instinct' and it's dreadful album cover.
    Can't wait for Sorry though, also hope 'livin it up' makes the album. :D

HAHA Too right, I don't really like the promo shots that much, but apparently they are being changed with the new singles which makes me so happy as the cover for 'Sorry' is easily one of her best lead single covers. So if she goes for that kind of look for the album it will be better.

And as for the Basic Instinct cover is still don't understand how that was ever chosen :confused: terrible cover.

SO READY FOR THIS ALBUM

And rumors say that Livin It Up will be a deluxe edition song but I cant find a realiable source on that one so I think we will just have to wait :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HAHA Too right, I don't really like the promo shots that much, but apparently they are being changed with the new singles which makes me so happy as the cover for 'Sorry' is easily one of her best lead single covers. So if she goes for that kind of look for the album it will be better.

And as for the Basic Instinct cover is still don't understand how that was ever chosen :confused: terrible cover.

SO READY FOR THIS ALBUM

And rumors say that Livin It Up will be a deluxe edition song but I cant find a realiable source on that one so I think we will just have to wait :rolleyes:

I agree with you guys, the promo art has been great for this era so far, really captures Ciara's beauty a lot better. Basic Instinct...let's not go there! :p

I don't care if Livin' It Up is on the standard or the deluxe, as long as it's there, I'm happy!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    I cannot wait for this! I'm really intrigued to hear 'Sorry' and its follow-up of course in October!

I agree that the 'BI' era was sloppy in terms of its art direction, but 'Ride' was a banger and 'Gimmie Dat' is her best video to date imo, so the era did give us something :) I'm hoping for a Ciara takeover this time though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    O.Michel wrote: »
    I cannot wait for this! I'm really intrigued to hear 'Sorry' and its follow-up of course in October!

I agree that the 'BI' era was sloppy in terms of its art direction, but 'Ride' was a banger and 'Gimmie Dat' is her best video to date imo, so the era did give us something :) I'm hoping for a Ciara takeover this time though.

Gimmie Dat! I love that song. I wish it was more of a success. The video was excellent and the dancing - especially live...that's untouchable stuff there's barely any artists out there that can move that well these days. Ciara outdone herself. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

DIdnt show much music but i love the vibe and feel!!!! Very Never Ever-esqe

VERY VERY EXCITED I think the bikini shots were from the Got me Good video.

Cant wait for tomorrow!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ANOTHER SNEAK PEEK:

FEATURES SO MUCH OF THE SONG!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dXSwnOvwVI&feature=player_embedded

LOVE THE VOCALS!!!! REALLY LIKE THE SONG, didn't expect a slow jam!!!

SO GOOD!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ANOTHER SNEAK PEEK:

FEATURES SO MUCH OF THE SONG!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dXSwnOvwVI&feature=player_embedded

LOVE THE VOCALS!!!! REALLY LIKE THE SONG, didn't expect a slow jam!!!

SO GOOD!

This sounds amazing! Radios need to play this, it MUST be a hit! :D
    Forum Member
    The video has been released!!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_DLA8Be7P9w

Amazing! It's 'Promise' 2.0. and I'm loving it!!! :D
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member

Loving that I think her voice has really improved as well
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Loving the sound of this! Looking forward to listening to her album now!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOve the video and song, hope it does well for her, I also hope the Got Me Good is the complete opposite of it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks really beautiful in it!
    Forum Member
    LOve the video and song, hope it does well for her, I also hope the Got Me Good is the complete opposite of it.
    :D

You would prefer an uptempo lead single too, right? That's what I thought at first, but 'Sorry' is the text definition of a grower. I think it's amazing and it has a lot of potential. I hope that 'Got Me Good' is a banger though. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D

You would prefer an uptempo lead single too, right? That's what I thought at first, but 'Sorry' is the text definition of a grower. I think it's amazing and it has a lot of potential. I hope that 'Got Me Good' is a banger though. :cool:

1000000000000000% agreed! Though 'Sorry' is a lovely song and video and I think it could burn up the R&B charts HOPEFULLY. I hope Got Me Good is a uptempo pop banger because she will need that to impact the Hot 100 & UK Charts I think.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is getting decent reviews