What EE Characters have Never Met On Screen...

2»

Comments

• ArthurJBearArthurJBear Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    Reg Cox and Mick Carter
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    That's a random one

Not so random when Mick is revealed to be Reg's secret son for the 30th anniversary :o
  • Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ronnie Mitchell and Trevor Morgan.

Now that would have been a meeting that I'd like to have seen, they missed each other by five years, Trevor died in 2002 and Ronnie arrived in 2007. It would be interesting because Ronnie had a history of being abused by her father, she'd be meeting another abuser, but being the strong, fighter that she is I'd love to see Trevor try to treat her like he treated Little Mo.

Ronnie bashing Trevor's head in with a car boot or cutting off his boy's toys, imagine that......
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    priscilla wrote: »
    Lucas Johnson and Kat Moon
    Michael Moon and Sean Slater/Stacey Slater/Archie Mitchell..

They've both appeared in the same episodes back in October 2010. I'm not sure if they shared any scenes though.
  • D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the OP means characters who are linked with each other and we haven't seen them on screen together.

So people saying Mick and Reg isn't what they mean. They mean like Stacey Slater and Lynne Slater - the tyre family so have a link but we've never seen them on screen together.

I think that's what the OP means anyway.
  • Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lynne and Stacey
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cindy and Dr Fred Fonseca never met I don't think (as I raised on another thread), they just missed each other in EE

- though Michelle Collins and Jimi Mistry later did meet on Corrie as Stella and Kai.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    Kat slater and Sean slater
    Grant Mitchell and Sean Slater
    Den Watts and Johnny Allen
    Den Watts and Archie Mitchell
    Tiffany Mitchell and Stacy Slater
    Trevor Morgan and Grant Mitchell
    Michael Moon and Sean Slater
  • The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dale0693 wrote: »
    Ronnie Mitchell and Derek Branning (Derek arrived in 2011 5 months after Ronnie left and he died in December 2012 9 months before he return)

Ronnie is a lucky woman!
  • basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    champion10 wrote: »
    Kat slater and Sean slater
    Grant Mitchell and Sean Slater
    Den Watts and Johnny Allen
    Den Watts and Archie Mitchell
    Tiffany Mitchell and Stacy Slater
    Trevor Morgan and Grant Mitchell
    Michael Moon and Sean Slater
    Johnny and Den were in it together for a month or so so are you sure they did not share screen time.
    Did Michael and Stacey meet when Michael first appeared for about a week when Kat was pregnant before he left and came back for good a few months later. Stacey was still in the show then as she didn't leave until Christmas Day.
  • Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    Lucas Johnson and Kat Moon
    Michael Moon and Sean Slater/Stacey Slater/Archie Mitchell..

Michael and Stacey probably met. They were on screen together briefly in October 2010.

Kat Moon and Sean Slater

Also Kat and Kathy Mitchell would have been a good one. I wonder if they'd been on screen at the same time, whether she'd have felt differently about Donna after seeing Kat and Zoe.
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,456
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are also current characters who never interact.

Masood and Sharon for example.