Sexism, racism and a sexual offence in just one episode!

Peter EPeter E Posts: 7,746
Forum Member
Wow! :o Ofcom are going to have a busy Monday morning! :o

Comments

• KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the words of Patrick (Dead Set) "OfCom will be shitting blood for a week" :D
  • JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And weren't some saying it was going to be a boring series going by who was on the show? It's only day 3 and we've already had all this and one being ejected, and if Ken keeps up the way he is, he could be gone too lol.
  • Peter EPeter E Posts: 7,746
    Forum Member
    JayUK69 wrote: »
    And weren't some saying it was going to be a boring series going by who was on the show? It's only day 3 and we've already had all this and one being ejected, and if Ken keeps up the way he is, he could be gone too lol.

I along with many people I know were complainimg that the lineup was poor but this actually turning out to be one of the best CBB's yet and as you said it's only day 3! Goodness knows what's going to happen after a week in that house! Exciting times!
  • JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter E wrote: »
    I along with many people I know were complainimg that the lineup was poor but this actually turning out to be one of the best CBB's yet and as you said it's only day 3! Goodness knows what's going to happen after a week in that house! Exciting times!

Personally I was happy with the line-up, but didn't expect all this to happen so soon. The first few days are usually quite tame. It's certainly well worth tuning in for, probably going to be another great series.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope so!!! :D
  • NerdNerd Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    Yes, those Marcus B warnings at the start of each segment just got more and more dire. Time was they warned about "strong language" and "adult themes", now there's a littany of horrors: violence, involuntary touching, you name it we've got it. Roof meet ratings!

Btw OP, you missed out anti-semitism. :D
  • purplesky99purplesky99 Posts: 1,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All we need now is Ken to make a complaint about ageism.
  • Peter EPeter E Posts: 7,746
    Forum Member
    Nerd wrote: »
    Yes, those Marcus B warnings at the start of each segment just got more and more dire. Time was they warned about "strong language" and "adult themes", now there's a littany of horrors: violence, involuntary touching, you name it we've got it. Roof meet ratings!

Yes, forgot about that!
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JayUK69 wrote: »

I'm surprised Ken didn't get binned as well tbh. Sexism, racism, anti Semitism and at least a dozen other ....ism's in one night - quite an achievement.

To think, I almost didn't bother tuning in this year :D
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nerd wrote: »

I bet they were proud of that new one :D
  • Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter E wrote: »
    Wow! :o Ofcom are going to have a busy Monday morning! :o

Great innit!:D