Home & Away THREAD (HUGE Spoilers) --- Uncovered! (Part 2)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    I'm loving H&A at the minute...Love watching Zak and Hannah , but it wasn't really professional of them kissing in hospital room lol...Poor Maddy, i like Josh and Evelyn together too, she is pretty..It be good to see Maddy coping with having a baby and see her mature a little, and not being a stroppy little mare..Also love seeing Phoebe back, she also is pretty( they have all gorgeous pretty people in the Bay , don't they :D)
  • Aardvark52Aardvark52 Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    Is no-one watching H&A any more? Last post in January, 4 months ago. (OK I'm equally guilty - very rarely post myself)

But does anyone know when H&A will resume in UK rather than these old repeats on 5* only? Or is interest so low that it's never coming back!
  • Soapfan678Soapfan678 Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aardvark52 wrote: »
    Is no-one watching H&A any more? Last post in January, 4 months ago. (OK I'm equally guilty - very rarely post myself)

But does anyone know when H&A will resume in UK rather than these old repeats on 5* only? Or is interest so low that it's never coming back!

Yes, I still watch it. Home And Away returns on the 1st of June.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s15/home-and-away/news/a644608/home-and-away-channel-5-announces-classic-episodes-schedule.html#~pcK51PhqfIXm5V

I can't wait for the Angel and Vinnie classics.:)
  • AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I still watch it. I wish Brax would hurry up and leave though - this must be one of the longest drawn out exits in soap I have ever seen.
  • Aardvark52Aardvark52 Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the info - it's restarting just as I go off on hols so lots of recorded episodes to catch up on when I get back then! I haven't been watching the old episodes; I think they would remind me of the loss of some amazing characters and that some of the current ones really aren't quite so good. Doesn't stop me continuing to watch though!
  • elliecatelliecat Posts: 9,890
    Forum Member
    Andybear wrote: »
    I still watch it. I wish Brax would hurry up and leave though - this must be one of the longest drawn out exits in soap I have ever seen.

Every time it looks like it would be a good leaving storyline, he pops up a few episodes later. I want him and Ricky to have their happy ever after though because Brax actually deserves it I think.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info - it's restarting just as I go off on hols so lots of recorded episodes to catch up on when I get back then! I haven't been watching the old episodes; I think they would remind me of the loss of some amazing characters and that some of the current ones really aren't quite so good. Doesn't stop me continuing to watch though!

I do like the classic episodes, but wanted more Angel ones, not just one episode. It is a bit unfair how Vinnie, Shannon and Kim get a full week of episodes dedicated to them, yet others like Angel will only get one. Channel 5 also seem to show these episodes in random order, rather than a logical order too.:D
  • jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member
    Cannot wait for Brax to leave for good. So bored of him.
  • willowswillows Posts: 6,169
    Forum Member
    I did watch Oz pace but fell behind, watched UK and didn't think they were that far behind. Of course now they have taken a break so haven't had chance to watch any Oz pace again. I can't believe I'm reading Brax is still in it :eek: Talk about dragging it out. He went all rubbish after Heath and Casey left. Just let him go and be done with
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    willows wrote: »
    I did watch Oz pace but fell behind, watched UK and didn't think they were that far behind. Of course now they have taken a break so haven't had chance to watch any Oz pace again. I can't believe I'm reading Brax is still in it :eek: Talk about dragging it out. He went all rubbish after Heath and Casey left. Just let him go and be done with

Haha, the Brax story is being dragged out far too long. Hurry up and leave Brax. Yes, he may be popular, but if he is leaving, then there is no need to drag it out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Billie is so creepy. I hope she gets comeuppance for accusing Nate of sexual assault. Not a huge fan of Nate, but Billie accusing him of sexual assault is low.
  • Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soapfan678 wrote: »
    Billie is so creepy. I hope she gets comeuppance for accusing Nate of sexual assault. Not a huge fan of Nate, but Billie accusing him of sexual assault is low.

Billie definitely isn't playing with a full deck. This isn't gonna end well.
  • BadRomanceBadRomance Posts: 8,715
    Forum Member
    Dan Ewing and Lisa Gormley are returning for a movie length epsiode that will only be available online. Lynne McGranger, Pia Miller and some of the other current cast will also appear
  • Danny_FrancisDanny_Francis Posts: 5,656
    Forum Member
    Even though I do think that its not all that good atm, it's one of the soaps that I feel as though I will always have loyalty to it
  • foxy23foxy23 Posts: 4,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt35 wrote: »
    Billie definitely isn't playing with a full deck. This isn't gonna end well.

She really isn't. First Kyle now Nate. Teenage Bunny Boiler!

Do not like Phoebe and Ash together - Preferred him with Denny.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    foxy23 wrote: »
    She really isn't. First Kyle now Nate. Teenage Bunny Boiler!

Do not like Phoebe and Ash together - Preferred him with Denny.

I preferred Ash and Denny too. It is a shame Ash has ended up letting Denny down after Casey.:(
  • AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soapfan678 wrote: »
    I preferred Ash and Denny too. It is a shame Ash has ended up letting Denny down after Casey.:(

It was Denny who suggested they have a 'friends with benefits' thing the other day after she went to see him and shagged him. She left early in the morning - he asked her to stay longer but she wouldn't and she made it clear she didn't want a proper relationship with him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andybear wrote: »
    It was Denny who suggested they have a 'friends with benefits' thing the other day after she went to see him and shagged him. She left early in the morning - he asked her to stay longer but she wouldn't and she made it clear she didn't want a proper relationship with him.

Sorry, I was catching up with Home And Away on Demand 5, so was still behind:D

Charlotte looks so much like Bianca. Are the two related to each other in real life?
    Forum Member
    Marilyn being Ed Sheeran's nanny when he was little is a stroke of genius!
  • ChzzaChzza Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is anyone still watching? I think the show is so bad at the moment. It's really boring and repetitive. I've watched h&a since it started so can't quite bring myself to stop watching. I really don't care about a lot of the characters. I hope it gets better soon.
  • 2Legit2Quit2Legit2Quit Posts: 4,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, i haven't watched it for a few months now. It just seemed to be a load of teenagers moaning.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good to see Roo getting a bit of romance.:)
    Disappointed about Denny getting killed off. It hasn't aired in the UK yet, but has in Aussie. I like Denny. Was the actress axed? I hope she wasn't. At least the UK viewers still have her on screen for the moment:)
  • mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing Emily Simons will be off on maternity leave just about now
    with the amnesia sl and her going missing
    Forum Member
    I was quite shocked H&A aired a shock murder. They normally don't keep things secret
  • JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At UK pace has Ricky read the letter that Billie wrote?