Who Killed Lucy Beale? - Latest theories, updates and spoilers (Merged)

Comments

• PacerkezPacerkez Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "what happened good Friday stays between us"

Many here presumed that was about lucys fall or Abby cleaning the blood, But none of that happened on Friday! Would Max tell her about what happened on the car lot cctv, She did ask him if their is anything else, but it seems so minor would he feel the need to tell her and then to tell her to keep it quiet.[/QUOTE

Exactly, it wasn't about lucys fall. We all know the Lier and cheat max is and know he wouldn't of told Abi about the fall and cctv, unless he had to! he'd of carried on and sorted it all himself. So she was defiantly involved with Max. The cleaning up of the car lot is her getting rid of any evidence linking them to lucy, blood from her fall especially.
  • alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Where has this come from? I've only heard of them changing the killer once, and that was very early in the planning stage.

Only 4 people know the killer, we only know if they tell us they changed it, they have laid clues for everyone they could have changed it at any point up unto October really, would we really expect them to announce they had to change it because Jac is pregnant, or peter is leaving, ect, ect, No they will keep us guessing it could still be them!

Jac hasn't had the baby yet but it must be due in weeks, when she told them they would have had to re write a lot of her story, i presume in May and for it to lead to an exit, If it was her they could have swopped her stories with Abby, Peter, Anyone, I think that DC Keeble thinks it was her, she did try to kill her dad!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    Any news on when the 30th anniversary week trailer is being released?
    Forum Member
    Alex_Daly wrote: »

I would expect the week before, maybe 2 or 3 different ones and a couple of different radio adverts.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    Alex_Daly wrote: »

it's just been shot, will take a couple of weeks at least to edit
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it's just been shot, will take a couple of weeks at least to edit

Out of interest, how many weeks in the past do EE actually record the episodes that are shown on BBC1?
    Forum Member
    muchacho wrote: »
    Out of interest, how many weeks in the past do EE actually record the episodes that are shown on BBC1?

5 -7 weeks they try for 6 and go up to 8 to cover the 2 weeks Xmas holidays they have off.

They are currently 7 weeks ahead i think ready for a week of live rehearsals.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    5 -7 weeks they try for 6 and go up to 8 to cover the 2 weeks Xmas holidays they have off.

They are currently 7 weeks ahead i think ready for a week of live rehearsals.

OK thanks.
  • vixyvicvixyvic Posts: 13,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think they have yet, no.
    Thanks wasn't sure if I'd missed something!
  • Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    Does anyone else think that if Nick dies, the Lucy murder will be pinned on him?
  • vixyvicvixyvic Posts: 13,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone else think that if Nick dies, the Lucy murder will be pinned on him?
    I hope not!
  • FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member

Many here presumed that was about lucys fall or Abby cleaning the blood, But none of that happened on Friday! Would Max tell her about what happened on the car lot cctv, She did ask him if their is anything else, but it seems so minor would he feel the need to tell her and then to tell her to keep it quiet.

I mentioned this when that episode aired, and I was hurled abuse and people saying I was dumb, except I knew that didn't happen on Good Friday. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    jamesjp14 wrote: »
    Peter's reaction to her death was genuine and heartfelt so unless he didn't know that he killed her, I can't see it being him. And I don't think he will be there for all of the aftermath...

I agree though that the casual viewer will find it a shock for it to be a Beale whereas us on these forums have suspected this. I bet the casual viewers have fallen for the red herrings and think it will be a Branning - especially Abi :p

If you watch Jane on the following day, she also shows no signs of anything being up and is actually quite cheerful which makes me wonder how she could have been involved. She even counsels peter on his fallout with Ian.
  • Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I said that immediately Nick entered the storyline last year. It was obvious he wasn't dead and the fit with Reg Cox murder was a glaring storyline for 30th.

The whole storyline is about sons of the key EE families. Peter Beale / Max Branning / Lee Carter / Ben & Jay Mitchell. ALL are involved in the timeline to a greater or lesser extent and could go down. Peter is the person who dealt the final blow though. The live episodes will reach the finale of Dot taking Nick life and agreeing that he is set up for the murder of Lucy to protect the others.
  • llgxllgx Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What would be his motive though?
  • llgxllgx Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sassysoap wrote: »
    If you watch Jane on the following day, she also shows no signs of anything being up and is actually quite cheerful which makes me wonder how she could have been involved. She even counsels peter on his fallout with Ian.

She was actually acting quite strange in a few clips, I don't recall her being cheerful :p

I don't think it's her though - the person acting most strangely after Lucy's death was Denise, but that leads us to think it's too obvious. I can't remember much of Abi in those episodes tbh :confused:
  • jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well we all know now Lucy wasn't murdered, but had jetted off to Saint-Marie to find her long lost dad and become a murder suspect herself!! well glad we got that sorted!

Oh and Hetti was in Death in Paradise in case no one watched it and thinks that maybe I really have most the plot!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 246
    Forum Member

Many here presumed that was about lucys fall or Abby cleaning the blood, But none of that happened on Friday! Would Max tell her about what happened on the car lot cctv, She did ask him if their is anything else, but it seems so minor would he feel the need to tell her and then to tell her to keep it quiet.

Max actually said 'Whatever happened on Good Friday stays between us' obviously that might not be of any consequence but the whatever struck me as a question mark, he knows something but not the full story, he may have been involved to certain degree but he's not aware of exactly what happened. Maybe Max is scared that the bump on the head Lucy sustained in his office contributed to her death so he helped with the cover up accepting what story he was told about how she died without asking too many questions as he was more afraid of the implicatations for himself. If Abi is involved in anyway and it does look as if she is at the minute, she could be acting so odd for any , number of reasons from being the killer (?) to helping cover up the crime, to lying to Max about what happened etc.
  • Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    llgx wrote: »
    What would be his motive though?

They could probably concoct some story to blame it on him. Say it was Cindy, she could say she saw Nick on the night Lucy died but he threatened her that he'd kill her too, and with her being pregnant she was too worried to come forward until she discovered who Nick really was and discovered he died.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amb5rs17 wrote: »
    Max actually said 'Whatever happened on Good Friday stays between us' obviously that might not be of any consequence but the whatever struck me as a question mark, he knows something but not the full story, he may have been involved to certain degree but he's not aware of exactly what happened. Maybe Max is scared that the bump on the head Lucy sustained in his office contributed to her death so he helped with the cover up accepting what story he was told about how she died without asking too many questions as he was more afraid of the implicatations for himself. If Abi is involved in anyway and it does look as if she is at the minute, she could be acting so odd for any , number of reasons from being the killer (?) to helping cover up the crime, to lying to Max about what happened etc.

I quoted that, but I was only going by Google and some say "whatever" and some "What Happened". I can't remember what episode that was said in, I thought he said "what happened".
    They are definitely involved though. How they were and to what extent will be interesting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    Pacerkez wrote: »
    I quoted that, but I was only going by Google and some say "whatever" and some "What Happened". I can't remember what episode that was said in, I thought he said "what happened".
    They are definitely involved though. How they were and to what extent will be interesting.

I only noticed the 'Whatever' when I saw the story so far trailer. Could mean nothing at all. It will be interesting to see how it all pans out. It's a very well done storyline.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amb5rs17 wrote: »
    I only noticed the 'Whatever' when I saw the story so far trailer. Could mean nothing at all. It will be interesting to see how it all pans out. It's a very well done storyline.

Ah yes, "The Story so Far" trailer, didn't realise it was in that. Last time I watched it was after the 19th dec episode "news" and concetrated on what DTC could have meant. It is very well planned out. I watched silent witness, and that had a great twist at the end. Goes to show some murder stories are not always what they seem.
    Forum Member
    'Whatever happened on Good Friday stays between us, And only us'

Certainly makes it sound like one of the knows something and one of them believes the other maybe isn't telling the Full truth, Say Abby says it was an accident but max doesn't believe her, or the other way around She doesn't believe him.
  • heskethbangheskethbang Posts: 4,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems odd to cast Abi as the murderer, as that would deeply affect anyone psychologically, let alone a young, fairly placid woman. It would be very hard to hide the stress.
    Forum Member
    I tried to make a real version of the Gods and monsters Advert but it turned into a bit of a lucy so far remake

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k2OGcBVpeZ2GhV9Scng