Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    digicat wrote: »
    Agreed. There definitely seems to be something strange/missing/not right there.
    Oh, maybe I'm getting it wrong.. she seems happy enough, like you would be in a good relationship where you're being treated well.
    Can't help thinking she's going to have her heart broken though..

Yup.
    I can't put my finger on it - and it's actually not the age gap - but there is just something about them that doesn't convince me ( although what it is I need to be convinced of I don't know ).
    She does look happy to be honest - but to me she looks alot happier than he does, which seems to go against his weekly pronouncements of delirious joy at the recent turn of events.
    :confused:
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As far as Emily goes, I look at her and I look at 'Jordan/Katie' and just think oh my God, Emily is a keeper - what the hell are you playing at Pete? Maybe he is just one of those men who prefers a bitch - after all, he did have a big thing about Scary Spice..:rolleyes:

I think you've hit the nail on the head here. Not a bitch, necessarily, but someone who has the upper hand to some degree. It's not that Emily's not a keeper or perfectly lovely, it's that she and Pete are just not suited temperamentally to each other. There's no fire, no passion, no chemistry, no challenge, and while he may say he's had enough of all that with the ex, and wants a quieter life etc, his heart's not in it imo. You'd see it if it was and it's why I think it would be really not a good idea for them to get married as I feel it would go belly-up and end up with two really unhappy people.

That's my 2p worth.

PS. Also, got to add, Digicat, it's really nice to be able to have an actual reasonable discussion without all the rubbish that usually any less than complimentary commentry on PA generates. So cheers for that. :cool:
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Huh?
    As the poster after you said (and I obviously paraphrase using artistic licence here :)) ~ it's not all black or all white.

I'm not on any pro or anti 'side' regarding PA.
    There ARE things about him that I really like.
    I DO think he is genuinely a brilliant and interested father.
    I DO think he is a good little comic (don't laugh).
    I DO think he has a genuinely good/big heart.

However.. a couple of things in recent years have made me go 'off him a little bit'.

All the 'Ems' stuff as per my above post.
    I mean, I sneaked a look at his 'New' column when I was in a supermarket today and he hasn't mentioned the girl at ALL this week! Weird?

Also, I didn't/don't like all the 'she knows why I left' stuff that was put out about him and KP (Jawdun).
    All the guff about how he wouldn't/couldn't say this or that because of his children and what they might end up reading about later.
    I don't get that because (as KP said recently) - why drop the big 'deep dark' hints then? His kids are still going to cop a load of that later.

I think he should either have kept his trap shut or just come out and bloody said what he was hinting about.

It 'seems' quite cruel the way he ended it with Jordan, although I'm quite sure she was a complete cow/biatch to him at times - all the time?
    Don't know if anyone saw/remembers the bit in the reality show they used to do together where they had this big todo at some shop in America and she just let loose all these foul-mouthed scathing insults on him about being washed-up etc. It was bad, my jaw actually dropped.
    I have wondered if 'that', or a pattern of behaviour like that was the reason why he left.

Also, in one of his later programs, he did do some jamming/rehearsal session and sing a song about 'somebody' being a 'piece of shit' which DID seem to be about KP! Not so good for the kids to stumble upon later, eh?

So, you see, I have mixed feelings about PA.
    Recently, I have begun to see that SuperPete may indeed have feet of clay (be capable of being 'a bit of a bastard).

As far as Emily goes, I look at her and I look at 'Jordan/Katie' and just think oh my God, Emily is a keeper - what the hell are you playing at Pete?
    Maybe he is just one of those men who prefers a bitch - after all, he did have a big thing about Scary Spice..:rolleyes:

Totally agree it's not black & white & as has already been said, it's refreshing to see someone who likes PA actually recognise his faults.
    My comment re wonder what you would say if you didn't like him, may have seemed rather flippant but it was meant in a lighthearted way:)

ETA Really can't agree about him being a good comic, he tries but imo fails miserably.
    Forum Member
    :mad:
    Reported.
    Who's the chubby bottle blond in the bottom left corner?
    ;)

Not exactly respectful are they?:D
    I liked this one

Steve, Dorset, United Kingdom, 7 hours ago
    Good job he is only 5ft 6" otherwise he would have trouble getting in the car.

Poor PA.
    He'll be devastated that the Jedward hair clearly isn't fooling anyone.

I do agree with the other FMs who said that the fact that you say you like him gives alot more validity to your comments.
    The "unplanned" nature of the pregnancy and the "I'll do the right thing" comments are not exactly flattering to Emily are they?
    It does give the impression that he's going along with things because he feels he has to, rather than wants to.
    I haven't heard him say anything resembling "I want to marry Emily because I love her", which seems pretty sad really, if only for her.

He really does seem to be becoming the poster boy for "How to have a mid-life crisis"

Nice but dim trophy girlfriend. Check.
    Ridiculous hair that isn't fooling anyone. Check.
    Dressing in outfits designed to give the (false) impression that you are cool and with-it. Check.
    Hilarious and utterly inappropriate penis-extension car. Check.
    Ludicrous tan. Check.
    Seriously, all he needs is a medallion and an identity bracelet and he'll be good to go.

Pfft you came out of hiding purely to drool!:p;)

Some of those comments are bang on, obviously lots of like minded people who see Cheesus for what he is.

The pics of him in the flash car stink of mid life crisis!!:o
    Forum Member
    An observation..........in recent pics & not just the occasional one, he seems to have a face like thunder, not the image of a man deeply in love with a new baby on the way.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    Yup.
    I can't put my finger on it - and it's actually not the age gap - but there is just something about them that doesn't convince me ( although what it is I need to be convinced of I don't know ).
    She does look happy to be honest - but to me she looks alot happier than he does, which seems to go against his weekly pronouncements of delirious joy at the recent turn of events.
    :confused:

My feeling/opinion exactly.
    Chemistry? Interactions just not.... convincing of .. ?connection.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pfft you came out of hiding purely to drool!:p;)

Some of those comments are bang on, obviously lots of like minded people who see Cheesus for what he is.

The pics of him in the flash car stink of mid life crisis!!:o

Says the person visiting BBCAndre on a regular basis just to find new "raunchy" photos of the orange peril to horrify us with.
    ;)
    An observation..........in recent pics & not just the occasional one, he seems to have a face like thunder, not the image of a man deeply in love with a new baby on the way.

Oh ffs BEL.
    That's his brooding and sexy look.

My feeling/opinion exactly.
    Chemistry? Interactions just not.... convincing of .. ?connection.

He looks at bit bored tbh.
    Hideous though she may be, I can't say I ever saw him looking bored with KP.
    And I can't help but wonder what on earth PA and Emily find to talk about - their mutual love of their hair?
    (Not one to jump on a bandwagon, but I do have to add to the digicat appreciation - it's so nice to be able to have a reasonable discussion with someone who likes PA, but is still able to recognise that he's not the Second Coming - although if we all keep visualising hard enough surely Cheesus the movie can't be far away:D).
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I think you've hit the nail on the head here. Not a bitch, necessarily, but someone who has the upper hand to some degree. It's not that Emily's not a keeper or perfectly lovely, it's that she and Pete are just not suited temperamentally to each other. There's no fire, no passion, no chemistry, no challenge, and while he may say he's had enough of all that with the ex, and wants a quieter life etc, his heart's not in it imo. You'd see it if it was and it's why I think it would be really not a good idea for them to get married as I feel it would go belly-up and end up with two really unhappy people.

That's my 2p worth.

PS. Also, got to add, Digicat, it's really nice to be able to have an actual reasonable discussion without all the rubbish that usually any less than complimentary commentry on PA generates. So cheers for that. :cool:

Heehee - cheers back. :) That comment has actually cheered me up as I've been feeling pretty shit about myself today.. Not many smilies on here, is there?
    Forum Member
    Totally agree it's not black & white & as has already been said, it's refreshing to see someone who likes PA actually recognise his faults.
    My comment re wonder what you would say if you didn't like him, may have seemed rather flippant but it was meant in a lighthearted way:)

ETA Really can't agree about him being a good comic, he tries but imo fails miserably.

Haha! :)
    Forum Member
    Agree agree agree with lots of the above.
    Going out and buying a big penis car when your lady is visibly heavy with your 'seed'? Hmmm..

*basks in the compliments, makes a change*
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Going out and buying a big penis car when your lady is visibly heavy with your 'seed'? Hmmm..

:D I bet the camera crew have to squeeze in that, no comfort:)
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Says the person visiting BBCAndre on a regular basis just to find new "raunchy" photos of the orange peril to horrify us with.
    ;)

Oh ffs BEL.

And I can't help but wonder what on earth PA and Emily find to talk about - their mutual love of their hair?
    (Not one to jump on a bandwagon, but I do have to add to the digicat appreciation - it's so nice to be able to have a reasonable discussion with someone who likes PA, but is still able to recognise that he's not the Second Coming - although if we all keep visualising hard enough surely Cheesus the movie can't be far away:D).

I wonder if they are planning a big announcement on Christmas Day, maybe PA doing the Channel 4 alternative Christmas speech:eek::eek::eek:

I'm glad that I'm out of the country:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That made me :D and nauseated at the same time.
    Try not to bask too much, you may go overboard and post something like "OMG PA is so sexy with his alluring gravity-defying hair and massive knobmobile" and we'll all have to start being rude to you.;)
    cazzz wrote: »
    I wonder if they are planning a big announcement on Christmas Day, maybe PA doing the Channel 4 alternative Christmas speech:eek::eek::eek:

I'm glad that I'm out of the country:D

Do NOT give him ideas.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heehee - cheers back. :) That comment has actually cheered me up as I've been feeling pretty shit about myself today.. Not many smilies on here, is there?

No, the smiley factory is very limited. But seriously, it's a refreshing change and a really nice one, and I recommend that you post more because I like balance on here and you bring it really well. And don't feel shit, come here and have a laugh. :)

And remember, Cheesus loves you. ;)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the madhouse digicat :)

And just remember, over 600 people enjoyed the fireworks at Garstang this year - and I have no idea where that is but more than 600 people enjoyed it anyway so that must prove something

http://www.lep.co.uk/news/flaming-great-more-than-600-people-enjoy-garstang-s-fireworks-1-6214839
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »

And just remember, over 600 people enjoyed the fireworks at Garstang this year - and I have no idea where that is but more than 600 people enjoyed it anyway so that must prove something

http://www.lep.co.uk/news/flaming-great-more-than-600-people-enjoy-garstang-s-fireworks-1-6214839

Don't getting it...?
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I suspect there are thousands of people that don't post on here, have the same opinion of him, that those who do post.

I'm on the side of the millions who don't watch,listen to or buy his tat.

The silent majority of taste.

The Cheeseless masses.
    Forum Member
    ;)

Oh ffs BEL.

Forget the pics, I've moved onto videos;), why does he insist on holding that snake in most of them?:rolleyes:

https://thepeterandrechannel.com/keep-sending-me-your-questions

More importantly........."conversate":confused: I'm not 100% sure but I'm pretty certain that's an actual word?

He's about as sexy & broody as a wet fish!
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Huh?
    As the poster after you said (and I obviously paraphrase using artistic licence here :)) ~ it's not all black or all white.

I'm not on any pro or anti 'side' regarding PA.
    There ARE things about him that I really like.
    I DO think he is genuinely a brilliant and interested father.
    I DO think he is a good little comic (don't laugh).
    I DO think he has a genuinely good/big heart.

However.. a couple of things in recent years have made me go 'off him a little bit'.

All the 'Ems' stuff as per my above post.
    I mean, I sneaked a look at his 'New' column when I was in a supermarket today and he hasn't mentioned the girl at ALL this week! Weird?

Also, I didn't/don't like all the 'she knows why I left' stuff that was put out about him and KP (Jawdun).
    All the guff about how he wouldn't/couldn't say this or that because of his children and what they might end up reading about later.
    I don't get that because (as KP said recently) - why drop the big 'deep dark' hints then? His kids are still going to cop a load of that later.

I think he should either have kept his trap shut or just come out and bloody said what he was hinting about.

It 'seems' quite cruel the way he ended it with Jordan, although I'm quite sure she was a complete cow/biatch to him at times - all the time?
    Don't know if anyone saw/remembers the bit in the reality show they used to do together where they had this big todo at some shop in America and she just let loose all these foul-mouthed scathing insults on him about being washed-up etc. It was bad, my jaw actually dropped.
    I have wondered if 'that', or a pattern of behaviour like that was the reason why he left.

Also, in one of his later programs, he did do some jamming/rehearsal session and sing a song about 'somebody' being a 'piece of shit' which DID seem to be about KP! Not so good for the kids to stumble upon later, eh?

So, you see, I have mixed feelings about PA.
    Recently, I have begun to see that SuperPete may indeed have feet of clay (be capable of being 'a bit of a bastard).

As far as Emily goes, I look at her and I look at 'Jordan/Katie' and just think oh my God, Emily is a keeper - what the hell are you playing at Pete?
    Maybe he is just one of those men who prefers a bitch - after all, he did have a big thing about Scary Spice..:rolleyes:

great post,i agree with Lexi its great that you like him but are objective enough to notice his flaws too :)

edit after writing this after seeing your post i see now that everyone else thought the same as Lexi sorry im a bit late! :o

as for feeling ugh you should make sure you come on here everytime you feel bad the people on here are lovely and would make you feel much better :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If 600 people enjoyed it, then there's no arguing with that. It is now written in the sacred annals that if 600 people or more turn up to something, regardless of what it is, and regardless of it being opposite an abandoned Poundshop and inolving desperate last chance saloon glittery tat, then it's a good thing, not a bad thing, and not something to mock.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If 600 people enjoyed it, then there's no arguing with that. It is now written in the sacred annals that if 600 people or more turn up to something, regardless of what it is, and regardless of it being opposite an abandoned Poundshop and inolving desperate last chance saloon glittery tat, then it's a good thing, not a bad thing, and not something to mock.

Hmm.
    Could you just clarify exactly how many of the 600 have to scream hysterically whilst pawing one of your children for it to go from tawdry,tacky exploitation to a 100% non-mockable, provable on a forum but not in a court of law "good thing"?
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm.
    Could you just clarify exactly how many of the 600 have to scream hysterically whilst pawing one of your children for it to go from tawdry,tacky exploitation to a 100% non-mockable, provable on a forum but not in a court of law "good thing"?

As much as I hate to kill the cheery mood, ever since the "debate" about the rights and wrongs (just wrongs, IMO) of him parading Princess about at the signings, it occurred to me that if he were some single parent off a council estate and he took his child to crowded events and permitted, nay, encouraged complete strangers to manhandle her, Social Services would be round like a shot.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

600 people PAY to go on a cruise just so they MIGHT get a reading from a 'psychic'... the world is a very strange place and its inhabitants are stranger still... there might be a poundland on board... ok probably not but can we ignore the lack of a poundshop in this instance?

I bet you can find 600 people to like most things... for example Ben and Jerry's Karamel Sutra... lots more than 600 likers for that... unless you add a bleddy big dollop of peanut butter... but I warrant that you could still find more than 600 people who have no taste buds who would enjoy it... set up a stall (opposite poundland ;)) and I bet you could get a queue of more then 600 likers.

In fact thinking back I am sure there were more people then that in the queue for the personalised coca-cola bottles and don't even get me started on the queue for the jolly old man and his elves. :D:D:D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Absolutely Lexi. That is the law of Cheesus. This must also be a good thing
    More than 600 people will get together for the Fourth Annual Forum of the EUSBSR
    - don't dare mock :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely Lexi. That is the law of Cheesus. This must also be a good thing - don't dare mock :mad:

That is 100% correct and I would not dream of mocking since it meets the sacred '600 people' rule which everyone knows - or should know :mad: - gives it automatic mock-immunity.

I'm glad that we're both fully conversant and on board with the '600 people' rule. :cool:

Personally, I pity those that haven't reached our plain of enlightenment.
This discussion has been closed.