Alex 'Gold Digger' Reid

124»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    I think he will be disappointed. The fact is I think as a strategy her accounts have shown losses or small profits. This will all come into play in a divorce court. Money can be moved to accounts for childrens trust funds and the like of which he is not entitled. I think she will have got the best advice possible and certainly the best lawyer.

I personally do not see this split as unamicable as reported but we will wait and see.

There is also the problem that as his manager she is entitled to a share of all his earnings, unless he has ended the contract she would be entitled to a share of any kiss and tells he does. :D

So I have to go with not that bright or very financially naive, she is not going to lose that much really.

His only chance of getting a fortune is if he agrees to a gagging order which means he has no right to reply when she starts blaming him.

Or he has some great blackmail stuff and he gets a settlement and they both have to shut up.

He did nothing to help make the money she had before they met therefore why should he get any, sounds like made up media stuff to me.

He could sue for loss of potential earnings based on her behaviour after CBB but I would imagine it would be hard to prove or work out how much he lost.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not really sure of the ins and outs, but did read a story where the wife had been awarded half of her husbands accident compensation even though this had occured before they were married.
    Morals don't seem to belong in courts.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1354470/Disabled-crash-victim-fights-save-home-ex-wife-wins-500k-damages.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I think he basically wants compensatio for being made to look like a total Idiot.

He was too thick to see what everybody else could see, that she was on the rebound!!
  • becksy1892becksy1892 Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    He doesnt deserve any of her money from before they were married, even if she deserves bringing down a peg or 10...
    It's disgusting when people try to claim money like that...earn your own money you lazy b@stards
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pinknico wrote: »
    Not really sure of the ins and outs, but did read a story where the wife had been awarded half of her husbands accident compensation even though this had occured before they were married.
    Morals don't seem to belong in courts.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1354470/Disabled-crash-victim-fights-save-home-ex-wife-wins-500k-damages.html

I dont think this case was as clear cut as her taking part of his "compensation money". He has children and they have to live in a house too, so they have divided the marital assets.

I think we must remember that this was an 11 month marriage that thankfully produced no children.
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Reid was well aware of what he was getting into. She dumped him live on telly and he still went back. Does he really think he would have got CBB if it hadn't been for her?

He treated his girlfriend before KP awfully when a bettter model came along. And dont even start me on his idiot musings on CBB. He often commented on how he was known to most because of KP on there and that's why he got papped. Remember gems like he's a celebrity that would like to bring about world peace and contemplates being 007 on a daily basis? The man is a bigger fame **** than her if that is at all possible. Problem is he is too deluded to see he has nothing worth flogging apart from a few tawdry tales of life at Chez Price.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    duffsdad wrote: »
    I think Reid was well aware of what he was getting into. She dumped him live on telly and he still went back. Does he really think he would have got CBB if it hadn't been for her?

He treated his girlfriend before KP awfully when a bettter model came along. And dont even start me on his idiot musings on CBB. He often commented on how he was known to most because of KP on there and that's why he got papped. Remember gems like he's a celebrity that would like to bring about world peace and contemplates being 007 on a daily basis? The man is a bigger fame **** than her if that is at all possible. Problem is he is too deluded to see he has nothing worth flogging apart from a few tawdry tales of life at Chez Price.
    And let's face it, stories like that about her are 2 a penny.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    I dont think this case was as clear cut as her taking part of his "compensation money". He has children and they have to live in a house too, so they have divided the marital assets.[/B

]I think we must remember that this was an 11 month marriage that thankfully produced no children.

I don't think any of us can forget that, my point was that the courts do not automaticaly just look at the money made during the marriage as some are saying should happen.

How is his compensation a marital asset ? when it is supposed to make his life easier. If he hadn't lost limbs there would be no compensation and his ex would have to still find a house for her and the children and he wouldn't need special equipment.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he basically wants compensatio for being made to look like a total Idiot.

He was too thick to see what everybody else could see, that she was on the rebound!!

Poor, dumb Alex raid. He was so totally in love with Katie Price (after all she was famous for being a classy lady) and now he deserves some compensatio for how she treated him. :rolleyes:

He might look dumb, but he isn't dumb. He married her for her wealth and now that he's loosing his meal ticket he's trying to milk her. He's as bad as any WAG, a greedy, lazy money grabber who wants to get millions despite having done nothing to earn them.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moireen wrote: »
    Poor, dumb Alex raid. He was so totally in love with Katie Price (after all she was famous for being a classy lady) and now he deserves some compensatio for how she treated him. :rolleyes:

He might look dumb, but he isn't dumb. He married her for her wealth and now that he's loosing his meal ticket he's trying to milk her. He's as bad as any WAG, a greedy, lazy money grabber who wants to get millions despite having done nothing to earn them.
    Katie Price seems to attract that type!
  • JamieMacdonaldJamieMacdonald Posts: 1,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish Price, Reid, Andre and Frankie Lampard's ex could get on a plane and fly to the middle of nowhere so no papers, tv cameras know where they are.
  • WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    I wish Price, Reid, Andre and Frankie Lampard's ex could get on a plane and fly to the middle of nowhere so no papers, tv cameras know where they are.

I agree with you in theory Jamie, but what on earth will we have left to talk about??!! :eek::D
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Which he doesn't. That money's come from her earnings alone.

In a sense that is true as she was already wealthy in her own right and he should not be elligible for any of that .

If however she did use him on the rebound she cannot say she did not make even more money during her scripted/allotted/planned time with him and therefore maybe she should be expected to split what she made during that time with him. I say the fairest way is to add up what both earned during the marriage and then split the profts from that period between both, leaving any money that either of them had before the marriage off limits.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i personally hope he clears her out...... and gets some money in the process..boom boom
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »
    In a sense that is true as she was already wealthy in her own right and he should not be elligible for any of that .

If however she did use him on the rebound she cannot say she did not make even more money during her scripted/allotted/planned time with him and therefore maybe she should be expected to split what she made during that time with him. I say the fairest way is to add up what both earned during the marriage and then split the profts from that period between both, leaving any money that either of them had before the marriage off limits.

I've a feeling that Alex will only want to concentrate on Katie's earnings though :D Katie should get the best lawyer she can afford so this all gets done fairly. I think she will anyway.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He should be entitled to half of the earnings during their marriage.

IIRC, Alex thought they were broken up when he entered the CBB house. He thought he was an "ex" the same way as that other bloke (Dane "whats his face") and there was all kinds of speculation that the two would come to blows.

Lo and behold, Alex captured the hearts of the nation - something that Katie was never able to do through her forays on reality programmes, and all of the sudden, Alex is the love of her life, the one she will spend the rest of her life with, have a dozen children with, blah, blah, blah. So, she whisks him off to Vegas and makes an honest man of him.

Now Katie discovers that he isn't the nation's sweetheart, he doesn't pull in the viewers to her realityprogramme, and he can't get her pregnant.

TBH, he should be glad to be rid of her.
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Half of the earnings whilst they've been married is fair enough, and lets face it he's getting a fair deal, she's clearly earned much more than him. And if reports are to be believed, he hasn't contribute to living costs etc So he'll do well out of it, he can't really expect to take half of all her fortune that's unfair, and I'd say that about anyone!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member

he is not that thick as people make him out to be he knows what he is doing her biggest mistake was marrying alex on the rebound from pete and he must of known this he won't go quietly they are as bad as each other
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trinity28 wrote: »
    he is not that thick as people make him out to be he knows what he is doing her biggest mistake was marrying alex he won't go quietly like peter and i don't blame him she used him

I sadly think your right. :(