Daily rants

Comments

• BethaneenyBethaneeny Posts: 10,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    avasgranny wrote: »
    Hi all, hope everyone is ok. Beth do you fancy cleaning my house seeing as you have done your room? Our wee ones are ok, had Brain Scans and more Blood Tests today. He is now 3lb and she is 2lb 8. :)

haha I don't! You're alright thanks
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi all, hope everyone is ok. Beth do you fancy cleaning my house seeing as you have done your room? Our wee ones are ok, had Brain Scans and more Blood Tests today. He is now 3lb and she is 2lb 8. :)

Thanks for the update love. So are they are both gaining weight now? How is his breathing and is he feeding any better?:)
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »
    Thanks for the update love. So are they are both gaining weight now? How is his breathing and is he feeding any better?:)

Yes I would like an update as well. :)

Good evening everyone - in a rant mood so I will be taking out on the soap forum! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    It is the wee girl who is forgetting to breath now. The weight is going on very slowly, not as well as the hospital was hoping.
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is the wee girl who is forgetting to breath now. The weight is going on very slowly, not as well as the hospital was hoping.

Oh I am so sorry to hear that. :(
  • Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Awwww. My thoughts go out the the poor little mites.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hey guys

Best wishes Avasgranny x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    I was 3 months premature, less than the weight of a bag of sugar when I was born (was measured in two pounds then). My brother was also premature but not as early as I was (we arent twins, theres an age gap). Im sure my family had frantic moments about me, but I had no lasting health issues from being born early, I am sure your wee ones will be absolutely fine, best wishes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member

Sorry to hear that, I hope everything goes well. :)
    Forum Member
    My Anaconda don't want nothing unless you got bunz hun! :D:D

That lyric makes me laugh a lot :kitty:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They are so tiny and there will be blips. I wish hospitals/midwives/health workers would shut the f up at times, don't you? All babies are not the same and averages are not an absolute. Sorry for the rant but too many vulnerable people are put through angst too often.
    (((Big Hugs))) xxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ramo1234 wrote: »
    My Anaconda don't want nothing unless you got bunz hun! :D:D

That lyric makes me laugh a lot :kitty:

Bonjour mon bon ami Ramo. (Feeling French today) ******** *** ****** ******************* ****..............Where've you been hiding?:cool:
  • EbonyHamsterEbonyHamster Posts: 8,175
    Forum Member
    Was annoyed at being woken up today after about four hours sleep by some chavs playing music, I get that it's day time and people live in the day but when it's so loud that we can hear every word clearly and so loud we actually thought our TV or our clock radio had switched on its bordering on ridiculous!

It's so loud now we actually have to turn the TV up to hear it! My OH thinks that it's the people who have the dog, he thinks they play it to drown out the barking, we all had a letter saying people have pets that aren't allowed (cats and dogs) so yeah, idiots! (The people who have the dog/play the music) thought since we got up early and it was a fast yesterday I would be mega hungry but I'm not! Had two biscuits with a cup of chai latte tea, where as before I would have had at least half a packet!

On the plus side our lee Evans tickets came :D the chemist at the gp surgery do home delivery on prescription meds, no more having to go to the doctors :D

Done well with Christmas shopping, not much more to get in

After the argument with my OH the other day and me telling him he's in charge of shopping from now on he's picked some yummy things, they should be hear soon :D

Loving 5:2, my fast day yesterday was the easiest ever! Went over 12 hours with no food then had 618 calories in the one meal!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched a film today - A Fault in Our Stars, it was beautifully fiilmed and moving, it was very true to the book. I cried (I'm a big softie)
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    purplecatz wrote: »
    I watched a film today - A Fault in Our Stars, it was beautifully fiilmed and moving, it was very true to the book. I cried (I'm a big softie)

You should watch Gone Girl as a nice counterpoint to that film. :cool:

Seriously, anyone who was maybe considering seeing it, please do because it's such a great story. I've not seen it yet but read the book and it looks pretty close to it. Don't hesitate to watch it!
    Forum Member
    anne_666 wrote: »
    Bonjour mon bon ami Ramo. (Feeling French today) ******** *** ****** ******************* ****..............Where've you been hiding?:cool:

J'ai fait le tour Madame Anne! :D
  • housegirlhousegirl Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member

So sorry to read that, hope all goes well. All the very best to you all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ramo1234 wrote: »
    J'ai fait le tour Madame Anne! :D

Bonjour Ramo. Je dois vous ai manque. :cry:

J'esperons que vous avez ete comportez-vous.;-)

J'ai reussi a rester hors des ennuis recents.:cool:

Morning all.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hey guys, how are we?

I'm going to bed soon, I'm absolutely shattered (1am finish this morning, plus my 11-5 today), and I'm on some new meds, and they make you really tired too. I don't feel very well, so bed once I've eaten dinner I think.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, the good news is, I've got another week off.

.....the bad news is, I've Been ask to work two days as 'over time'......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Overtime sucks unless you're desperate for it!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Overtime sucks unless you're desperate for it!

Ohhhh. I'm soooooooo desperate........
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bethaneeny wrote: »
    hey guys, how are we?

I'm going to bed soon, I'm absolutely shattered (1am finish this morning, plus my 11-5 today), and I'm on some new meds, and they make you really tired too. I don't feel very well, so bed once I've eaten dinner I think.

Hey I hope you feel better once youve had a decent sleep. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    housegirl wrote: »
    So sorry to read that, hope all goes well. All the very best to you all.

Thanks. Hos did you get on about the tv? Any luck? x
  • Chihiro94Chihiro94 Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello lovely people. Anyone up? :)