DS Crisis Support Group? (Part 5)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 280
Forum Member

what does she think you want to tell her? if you really cant tell her if you are tempted to sh write a list of all the good things in your life and pin it somewhere in your room, and think if sh is really the best way to sort everything out or will it just make things worse.

Comments

• BethaneenyBethaneeny Posts: 10,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She doesnt know what I want to tell her. I said she might be able to guess, but she told me she doesnt want to guess or make any assumptions. I just told her I need to talk to her about something but im scared about her reaction
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 280
    Forum Member
    she will proberly be worried the longer you dont tell her for, she is your friend and will want to help, i no it seems difficult now but it will get better, she deserves to know the truth and from what shes been replying she sounds like a true friend.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I know. I sort of wish I hadn't said anything now
    Forum Member
    you said something because you wanted her to no. it was very hard for me to tell my best friend and it took about 2 weeks untill i finally got the courage to do so. Eventually when i did she was very understanding and hasnt told anyone and these past couple of months she has helped me stop by listning to me and just being there for me when things got tough. im not saying there arnt days when i feel really down and think that sh is the only option but i have managed with the help from her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I dont know. Am I being a selfish pathetic bitch by not telling her?

Well, You probs wont agree, but thats the way im starting to think
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bethaneeny wrote: »
    Yeah, but what if she tells someone, accident or otherwise? A teacher HAS to tell my parents. Last time that happened, it made my dad cry, and i had to sit there and talk while he was crying. That made me do it worse. I had my arms checked 3 times a day by each parent. I cant do that again
    Now you're sixteen, and in sixth form, as far as I know they can't tell your parents as it would be breaking the rules of confidentiality. I will check this properly with my contact at work, but I am fairly certain that that is the case.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm, But from what I've googled, they still have to, coz im under 18

I dont know
    Forum Member
    no i dont think you are but i would tell her as not telling her could make her feel as if you dont trust her and the longer you hold it of the harder it will be to tell her
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know. Anyways, this whole thread (part 5 anyway) so far has been about me. Are you guys ok?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If anybody is interested, I've added some pics to my dA page today... http://richiegraham.deviantart.com.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dissonance wrote: »
    If anybody is interested, I've added some pics to my dA page today... http://richiegraham.deviantart.com.

I've got a dA acount too- never thought to share it with you guys before - http://www.nightshade73.deviantart.com/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,360
    Forum Member
    Love the Killerton photo and your chapel one muffin. I like chapels!

I don't take many pictures now, well, I take lots of my LO but none of scenery, buildings and the things I used to!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't take many pictures now, well, I take lots of my LO but none of scenery, buildings and the things I used to!

Thank you :)

I have been trying to get back into photography over the last few months, and have been trying to use it as distraction from missing my last ex so much, but failing miserably for the last week or so :(. Must concentrate on moving on!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *hugs* to you all
    Just to tell you, I told sarah :(
    Forum Member
    Bethaneeny wrote: »
    *hugs* to you all
    Just to tell you, I told sarah :(

*hugs* well done, did she react how you thought she would?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

nothing wrong with that he's a beauty
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muffin789 wrote: »
    Thank you :)

I have been trying to get back into photography over the last few months, and have been trying to use it as distraction from missing my last ex so much, but failing miserably for the last week or so :(. Must concentrate on moving on!
    During my first appointment with my counselor he suggested that i start going back into the photography too... admittedly I haven't had a chance yet since then but I will be doing!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right. Here goes. She knows and im seeing her at school in an hour
    Forum Member
    hope all went well x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope. I've possibly ruined my only friendship
    Forum Member
    o, sorry to hear that are you alright?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not really, I dont know
    Forum Member
    you can pm me if you ever need to speak to someone, i know what its like to feel alone and have no one to turn to
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mm, I dont know. Everything is a mess. I;m giving sarah some space, she has her own stuff.It jsut means Im alone. Again. Shes mad at me
  • maxinerulesmaxinerules Posts: 698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Beth,while you are struggling with your own problems,it is not a good idea to be PM ing other sufferers.I say this as a very old self harmer,I recocgnise that I am not trained or professional .Perhaps you will do yourself or the other person more harm then good.For the time being ,accept that you are someone who needs support rather that being someone who gives it....as a guide,when you havent harmed yourself for a year then you can advise others