[Game] The Mix Factor 4: Live Show #4

12346»

Comments

• EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry for not posting earlier, I was quite busy. :o

Anyway, time for the details about live show #5.

First off, the theme. I've seen you struggle a bit over the past 2 weeks, so it didn't feel right to go ahead with the original theme I had in mind for the next show. Instead, I'm going to give all of you the chance to do something amazing with your acts. The theme is called Recent Releases, yet another new theme! Basically, you can pick any song as long as it was released no more than 6 months ago. Whether the song was released on an album or EP or even as a single doesn't matter, as long as it was released in some form in or after March 2013. Covers are allowed as well, which makes this a really easy theme that I expect all of your acts to deliver standout performances with. Good luck judges, this may be the only time you're getting a theme as easy as this. ;)

The show is scheduled for Sunday 15th September, which is a week away. We'll pick up our regular 2 shows a week schedule after that though, so expect this game to be over within 3 weeks. The show will start at 6 PM. Oh, I'm going to need a new sing-off song for 5H as well Niall.
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great theme, there's surely a lot I can choose from that I pray would end the constant criticism towards my boys.

Not to sound lazy here, but I think I'm gonna need help since I don't tend to follow today's music much compared to my nostalgia style.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And last but not least the webpage has been updated. Thanks again for standing in as a host this evening Roxie, you are amazing <3:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I have just found a great song. It is by quite a well known artist, but it suits Anna`s voice perfectly. I will send it in tomorrow if I still like it!!! :D
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cancel my need for help, just found two amazing songs for my boys...after what you've seen from Raphael & Josh so far, these are gonna shock you! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just noticed that I haven't advertised the next show even once over the past week, so this is my obligatory advertisement post. ;)

Viewers, join us this evening around 6 PM for the fifth live show of The Mix Factor 4! We've almost reached the halfway point of the series in terms of shows, but we're already past in in terms of days as from next week onward we will resume our regular schedule. More info on that when I announce the sixth theme after tomorrow's show.