Simon, Sharon and Louis fuel X Factor reunion rumours

2»

Comments

• PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

;) I think this has been on the cards for a while... if it's true. I just hope there isn't months worth of speculation like last time :p

I wonder what some of her fanbase will make of it though? I know I'm generalising a bit but I've seen so many posts over the last year from some of her fans going on about how she doesn't need the show and how they have so much respect for her for not going back - will they be saying the same if she does go back? Or like the woman herself, will they be contradicting themselves :p

In other news, it's a shame it's unlikely Mel B will be on the Uk panel.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PJ1893 wrote: »
    ;) I think this has been on the cards for a while... if it's true. I just hope there isn't months worth of speculation like last time :p

I wonder what some of her fanbase will make of it though? I know I'm generalising a bit but I've seen so many posts over the last year from some of her fans going on about how she doesn't need the show and how they have so much respect for her for not going back - will they be saying the same if she does go back? Or like the woman herself, will they be contradicting themselves :p

from reading the comments on the article it's obviously going to cause a fan backlash, though i'm sure she'll have some excuse ready and her base will swallow it.

bit of a silly thing for her and will to have done in the first place saying never again .. makes that 2 million dollar u-turn so much harder to pull off.

I liked Mel B! Perhaps the problem was she managed to out-simon, simon and came across a whole lot more honest.
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    from reading the comments on the article it's obviously going to cause a fan backlash, though i'm sure she'll have some excuse ready and her base will swallow it.

i'd put it all down to that william muppet .. if your managing an artist NEVER let them say they definitely won't do something ... makes that 2 million dollar u-turn so much harder to pull off ;)

I liked Mel B! Perhaps the problem was she managed to out-simon, simon and came across a whole lot more honest.

I very much doubt there will be any backlash from her fans, they will just be ecstatic she might be able to break America.
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

i would ask you to predict my lotto numbers, but the only thing is, stories about her returning to the x factor emerge fairly frequently.:o these stories are usually denied by her camp within days, until the next time of course.:rolleyes: it is interesting though, interesting how that these silly stories continue to provoke interest and speculation on how she and her fans may react.:sleep:
  • Skye.91Skye.91 Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wanted cheryl to replace nicole, perfect revenge!
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gpk wrote: »
    i would ask you to predict my lotto numbers, but the only thing is, stories about her returning to the x factor emerge fairly frequently.:o these stories are usually denied by her camp within days, until the next time of course.:rolleyes: it is interesting though, interesting how that these silly stories continue to provoke interest and speculation on how she and her fans may react.:sleep:

I see your point but have a feeling this time will be a little different.

On the fans reaction, i was thinking after how she was treated last time they might not be too happy, but also aware yes it would give her career opportunites.

Of course the point her diary seems to have been left compltely clear post GA tour might be a hint

By the way .... 47, 12, 2 ;-)
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she will definitely be back, Dermot and Sharon presented an award together at the Brits tonight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    Dave0893 wrote: »
    I think she will definitely be back, Dermot and Sharon presented an award together at the Brits tonight.

I think so too. That dinner with Simon, now presenting an a word at The Brits with Dermot
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she is back this year I predict that an act from her category act will win.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skye.91 wrote: »
    I wanted cheryl to replace nicole, perfect revenge!

revenge for what exactly?, & don`t say "for stealing her job" she was sacked, the job needed filling and it got offered to someone else.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    I want this, not gonna happen though :/
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sharon Osbourne will never be asked back no matter how much she bangs her own drum
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    PJ1893 wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be great if the original judges came back for the tenth series?!

Sadly, I doubt Simon will be back.

Sharon and Nicole might be a good combination. They just need a good fourth judge.

Give me Robbie as fourth judge over Louis ANY DAY.