Contract Sony Ericsson W 850 i

LION8TIGERLION8TIGER Posts: 8,484
Forum Member
Hi, My daughter has decided to go for a contract deal on the above phone as she thinks it may be cheaper than PAYG

She is looking for 600 Mins. 150 txts. as cheap as possible but not on Virgin.

Any ideas on a package or even a better phone/package would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS

Comments

• LION8TIGERLION8TIGER Posts: 8,484
    Forum Member
    We got fed up with doing that ............. so she went and ordered herself the following;

https://shop.o2.co.uk/phone/Sony_Ericsson/W880i

800 mins , 200 texts and free weekend calls to all uk mobiles and landlines for £35 per month

Sounds OK ........ but we didn't read the small print !! , if there is any. Rather have a 12 mth contract than 18 mths but apart from that the 800 minutes talktime ( 25 mins. + per day ) seems generous.
  • NightHawk123NightHawk123 Posts: 7,015
    Forum Member
    Three have a deal, Free W850i, £17.50 half price line rental for 8 mths then £35 for the remaining 10 mths, 18 mth contract, 750 mins 150 texts anytime any network plus £5 Free downloads every month.
  • LION8TIGERLION8TIGER Posts: 8,484
    Forum Member
    Yes Thanks NightHawk ..... that was one of the first ones she looked at and i dont remember why she chose not to go for it. I think the one i'd go for myself would be the 2000 minutes plus some texts for £25 a month on O2.
  • NightHawk123NightHawk123 Posts: 7,015
    Forum Member
    Well the Three deal sounds better to me simply because you have the freedom of free calls anytime 7 days a week rather than just the weekend plus it's half price rental for 8 months.