Most addictive iPhone games!

2»

Comments

• shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Super Hexagon at the moment.

How wierd, I was just about to say Super Hexagon! Only bought it yesterday, and am addicted already.
  • ontheloop54ontheloop54 Posts: 3,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still hooked on Rat On A Scooter!! :eek: Been playing it for 3 months now and have completed 20/21 acheivements :D:cool:

Need to try some of the other games mentioned! :o
  • ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    Bad Piggies :p It's a spin off of angry birds, you have to get the pig to the end by building a cart or rocket type vehicle, it's so funny :D
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Ænima wrote: »
    Bad Piggies :p It's a spin off of angry birds, you have to get the pig to the end by building a cart or rocket type vehicle, it's so funny :D

Half the time piggy ends up rolling down the hill or crashing into something. Makes me laugh every time :D
  • TH14TH14 Posts: 11,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fruit Ninja and Plants V Zombies are my favourite. I play can knockdown 2 to pass time and tiny wings as well
  • LethamLetham Posts: 339
    Forum Member
    I have been addicted to dragonvale since I first started playing it back in April and now have my sister and brother in law playing it too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    I love to play angry birds.
  • Tush_91Tush_91 Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    Temple run
    Subway surfers
    New star soccer
    Zynga poker
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Mine are Angry bird and 3D Mini Golf game. I played all stage of Angry bird and I love it.
  • somerset foxsomerset fox Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Simpsons: Tapped Out. I'm not addicted. I can stop any time. Just one more go, then I'll stop... honest!
  • kieranyeah123kieranyeah123 Posts: 1,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting the 4S for Christmas, I was just wondering how many of the apps are free?
  • Lisa.JLisa.J Posts: 1,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the Simpsons tapped out too. Great little game with so many little references to the show that make me chuckle.

I downloaded "middle manager of justice" today too, spent a good few hours on that this afternoon - very addictive