Options

Little Mix Discussion Thread - singles & upcoming debut album (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    I think Lerrie has overtaken Jerrie in popularity now. Like a year ago it was all about Jerrie in the fandom lol
  • Options
    LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    nooneoo wrote: »
    Jade and Perrie used to be very close when they were on XF but now it seems Perrie is much more closer with Leigh-Anne than the other two. Jesy and LA used to share a room in Bootcamp and they are sharing a house now so obviously they are very close, but I feel like Jade is the one that Jesy turns to every time she feels down and Jade always sticks up for Jesy when she sees a mean comment on the internet, so I believe these two are very close as well.

I think Jade/LA and Perrie/Jesy are just as close, they don't seem so because in the candids you often see Perrie/LA and Jesy/Jade holding hands or walking together so it looks like they are more closer to each other.

Among the fandom, Jerrie and Lerrie are clearly the most popular ships, Jadesy and Leighade are quite popular as well, and you see a few Pesy posts every now and then. Nobody seems to ship Jesy and LA though which seems a bit strange (I don't think they even have a ship name?).

Personally I think Perrie is clearly the closest with LA and Jade the closest with Jesy, it's pretty obvious from their interviews and the candid shots.

Oh and I don't think LA is mature at all :p she's the prankster in the group! She's crazier than Perrie. I feel like it's the other two that get annoyed with their craziness sometimes.

Their ship name is 'Lesy', tbh they're the only ones I would ship because I ship Betsy and Wilma :D plus does anyone remember in an interview or twitcam when Leigh-Anne was all like "FORGET ABOUT JERRIE IT'S ALL ABOUT LESY" hahaha.
  • Options
    old mixerold mixer Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and I don't think LA is mature at all :p she's the prankster in the group! She's crazier than Perrie. I feel like it's the other two that get annoyed with their craziness sometimes.

At various times they all seem to be completely 'fruit loopy' as Perrie described themselves in the "Making of" DNA video.

I'm pretty sure most 'annoyances' are pretended - and at worst would fall under sisterly bickering :p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Here's the people with the masks

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BCIs7YfCQAAfVWO.jpg

The person who thought of the idea's twitter name is at the bottom but he's basically deleted all his tweets from yesterday except for a few.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    I think Lerrie has overtaken Jerrie in popularity now. Like a year ago it was all about Jerrie in the fandom lol

You even get that Lerrie doll hug in the CYL video lol it's so official! But then there's also that shot where Jade's sleeping with Perrie (while Jesy's playing with Jade's nose and Leigh-Anne taking the picture lol).

Ahhhh, maybe we should do a poll sometimes :D
  • Options
    davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
    Forum Member
    there were pictures of jesy and perrie in Glasgow the other day fans took of them walking arm in arm
  • Options
    Forum Member

The person who thought of the idea's twitter name is at the bottom but he's basically deleted all his tweets from yesterday except for a few.

Looks like it was taken before the show started, otherwise the audience were VERY bored lol. It's such a cheap move though, they probably thought it was funny but it really wasn't.
  • Options
    PJ RiverPJ River Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wise-up wrote: »
    Also, I agree Jesy is good at high notes too but I love when she sings low. My favourite Jesy performance is doo-wop/never leave you. When she sings low she uses less vibrato too which is why I prefer it.

I was just thinking about the friendships in the group, they all are clearly great friends but it seems that these groups are particularly close:
    Jesy-Leigh-Anne as they live together and shared a room at bootcamp and are southeners.
    Jade-Perrie-(jerrie)-Live together and are northeners.
    Leigh-anne and Perrie(Lerrie)-Are clearly close. Although I don't understand it, they seem opposite to me like perrie is loud, crazy, innocent, vunerable but leigh is so feisty, strong and confident and mature. Unless it is like a protective big sister way, because I would have thought Leigh anne would get irritated by her crazieness.

Jade-Jesy-go on double dates etc.

But I wonder what about Jade/Leigh and Perrie/Jesy. They are obviously good friends but I wonder why these pairings seem less close than the others. I wonder if they are really close and we just don't see it.

I love concept albums and for me, Little Mix is a concept in itself. Leigh and Jesy the urban/RnB side vs Perrie and Jade the Pop side. I wish they would do a walk this way kind of song or concept album.
  • Options
    wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Little Mix‏@LittleMixOffic

What's out today Mixers?!! CHANGE YOUR LIFE IS!!! yaaaaaay!!!! :Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifRoMGG8Wvs … xxx pic.twitter.com/ooEICI3i

love this pic
  • Options
    Forum Member
    looked back at the first tour diary at the first venue, jesy and jade did the funny accents
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel like Kelly Rowland is not very often credited for Little Mix success and she had a lot of input before Tulisa took them. She also encouraged them to go the En Vogue route.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    after watching back old videos and tour diarys u would think its jade and jesy and perrie and Leigh Anne
  • Options
    Forum Member
    davem1234 wrote: »
    after watching back old videos and tour diarys u would think its jade and jesy and perrie and Leigh Anne

yep ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    https://twitter.com/LittleMixOffic/status/298041734741520384/photo/1

Why aren't these baseball jackets on sale on their merch website? They look so much better than those low-quality looking clothes they are selling at the moment.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 94
    Forum Member

He's got a video on YouTube of him seeing Little Mix live in Birmingham, he's also met Jesy and Jade
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://twitter.com/LittleMixOffic/status/298041734741520384/photo/1

Why aren't these baseball jackets on sale on their merch website? They look so much better than those low-quality looking clothes they are selling at the moment.

I wish they would do neutral clothes for girls or boys. The heart is too girly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ireland iTunes change your life
    17 and 68
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    Ireland iTunes change your life
    17 and 68

Ireland: #10 combined :D

UK: #15 and #126 - #13 combined
  • Options
    Forum Member
    PJ River wrote: »
    I wish they would do neutral clothes for girls or boys. The heart is too girly.

Those jackets are actually the dancers outfits, they are quite unisex imo.
    http://i50.tinypic.com/2n0sumb.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ireland: #10 combined :D

UK: #15 and #126 - #13 combined

Well, at least it's top15! Hopefully it'll keep climbing and make top 10 officially.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    Well, at least it's top15! Hopefully it'll keep climbing and make top 10 officially.

I just saw the popularity bar and CYL can easily be in the top 9 in the next hours :cry::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    france needs little mix is trending worldwide
  • Options
    Forum Member
    france needs little mix is trending worldwide

Maybe France will win the Mixers Magnets!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really ? :confused: They are going to be SO criticized in France. When something is very popular, French people always find a way to criticize it just for the sake of being a rebel. That's my country for you. If only you knew what they think of the Spice Girls...
  • Options
    old mixerold mixer Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PJ River wrote: »
    Really ? :confused: They are going to be SO criticized in France. When something is very popular, French people always find a way to criticize it just for the sake of being a rebel. That's my country for you. If only you knew what they think of the Spice Girls...

Not promising, then.. :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.