I'm deserting you all

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,238
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Going over to im a celebrity get me out of hear,speak to you all next year CBB will not be long bye for now :)

Comments

• HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    missfox wrote: »
    Going over to im a celebrity get me out of hear,speak to you all next year CBB will not be long bye for now :)

I shall still be posting here if anything is happening, but I am over there now as well. :D
  • EE_1_FANEE_1_FAN Posts: 505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aha I think everyone is doing the same as OP. That's the British public for you - moving on to the next best thing! But yes, I shall be returning to my beloved BB soon - No amount of 'Im A Celeb' can ever make me forget about BIG BROTHER!! <3:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here is a link to the I'm a Celeb board. :)

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=54
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 424
    Forum Member
    missfox wrote: »

Know what think I will join you over there on the dark side. Watch Im a celeb for the first time last night and pleasantly surprised. First thing that struck me was the much better production of the main show and the support show although they seem to have found another screeching banshee to host the support show maybe thats a rule for all reality TV.
    Still very promising and a much more interesting group of celebs compared to CBB just shows what a quality TV channel can do.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good mix of celebs and I recognise a few BB posters over there, so if anyone wants a bit of relief....do pop over. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 275
    Forum Member
    I think I may....probably be back and forth..never watched it much but I liked last nights show so I'll will give it a go:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tippitoe wrote: »
    I think I may....probably be back and forth..never watched it much but I liked last nights show so I'll will give it a go:D

There are loads more BB posters over there now. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »
    Good mix of celebs and I recognise a few BB posters over there, so if anyone wants a bit of relief....do pop over. :D

I'll be over but mostly because I'll be following you. :o:D
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    For those who enjoy cruelty to innocent animals.
  • Ms Ann ThropeMs Ann Thrope Posts: 7,213
    Forum Member
    I don't really go a bundle on IAC, they seem to concentrate much more on the tasks, which I find quite repetitive and boring. Once you've seen one person eat a kangaroo's testicle, you really don't need to see it again, IMO.

Having said that Gillian McKeith and her fainting fits were good value last year. That's about all I saw of it, tho.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bloozy wrote: »
    I'll be over but mostly because I'll be following you. :o:D

That's ok, I welcome stalkers. ;)

It's good fun over there!! Nanna Betty as well. :D I thought she would like Dougie from McFly but she said she has cardies older than him. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    . Once you've seen one person eat a kangaroo's testicle, you really don't need to see it again, IMO.

Having said that Gillian McKeith and her fainting fits were good value last year. That's about all I saw of it, tho.

It's Freddie Starr doing it tonight, I think it will be worth a watch. :D

I adored hart to hart and stephanie powers but she is a right bossy trout at the mo! :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »
    It's Freddie Starr doing it tonight, I think it will be worth a watch. :D

I adored hart to hart and stephanie powers but she is a right bossy trout at the mo! :eek:

Ha ha, yes, I was looking forward to seeing her but already she's being a bit of a diva.

Sorry to alarm you all but I love I'm a Celeb and will be there throwing my opinions about.

I think the line up is weird, lots of oldies - but it's also a really good mix of diverse characters.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sheikaman wrote: »
    Ha ha, yes, I was looking forward to seeing her but already she's being a bit of a diva.

Sorry to alarm you all but I love I'm a Celeb and will be there throwing my opinions about.

I think the line up is weird, lots of oldies - but it's also a really good mix of diverse characters.

You haven't alarmed me! I think I replied to your thread about Mark being fave to win. :D

See you there. ;)
  • InkyPinkyInkyPinky Posts: 4,808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »

It is awful what they're doing to Freddie Star :D
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member

Aww that`s no way to talk about the celebs :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »
    Aww that`s no way to talk about the celebs :(

Tissy get your ar&e over there. :D It's like a BB posters reunion wrap party after BB has finished. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any more recruits that need some light relief? :D
  • goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Those poor witchetty grubs.
  • jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched it for the first time ever last night. I was quite surprised with the celebs they had on there, seem more celebey than anyone BB manages to dig up! Not sure if will watch again though becasue as rule I don't do reality bar for some unknown reason BB!!!! Good to know there's somewhere I can go and chat should I decide to watch it!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jende wrote: »
    I watched it for the first time ever last night. I was quite surprised with the celebs they had on there, seem more celebey than anyone BB manages to dig up! Not sure if will watch again though becasue as rule I don't do reality bar for some unknown reason BB!!!! Good to know there's somewhere I can go and chat should I decide to watch it!

I am in a parallel universe, I am agreeing with yellowlabbie and sheikaman after 9 weeks of us disagreeing with each other.

I like it! :D

Ooh watch it tonight, the best trial, the eating one...with Freddie Starr doing the eating. :D
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    Pweese IACGMOH don't take any more of my fwends away :cry:
  • VideostarVideostar Posts: 14,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The worst lineup of so called celebs in the history of that show.

Even the last celebBB was better than this.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Videostar wrote: »

Really? Seems the same to me, and even though I might not know them all or know them well, (actually there were only 2 I hadn't heard of), doesn't mean it won't be entertaining.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Videostar wrote: »

I like more of them that I did on BB. Let's wait and see.