The ignore list

13»

Comments

• abarthmanabarthman Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    Landis wrote: »
    I am shocked to learn that a poster can be banned for making accusations about another poster.
    I don't want to see 2 posters on this thread permanently removed from DS.:(
    Who got banned?

You do realise that their is a difference between being banned and ignored, don't you?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am shocked to learn that a poster can be banned for making accusations about another poster.
    I don't want to see 2 posters on this thread permanently removed from DS.:(

:confused::D:D:D What you talking about Landis?
  • Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member
    bollywood wrote: »
    When posters use 'still waiting for your answer,' it is annoying, though.

I don't think anyone has ever said that to me. I do tend to answer questions posed though.
  • LandisLandis Posts: 14,855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh damn.
    Does this mean that I am not as funny as I choose to think I am??????
    (my tongue in cheek comment was towards Abbasolutely 40 reference his/her second post)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still waiting
  • Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh damn.
    Does this mean that I am not as funny as I choose to think I am??????
    (my tongue in cheek comment was towards Abbasolutely 40 reference his/her second post)

What did I say . Her by the way :D
  • Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    missfox wrote: »
    Just wondering if any of you use this often.used it for the first time yesterday,this man wanted an answer from me,but knew i would be in a never ending long winded conversation so decided to ignore him,he was having none of it and keep on badgering me despite numerous request not to, DS told me about the ignore list,which i have now used on him,but can he still read my post now his on my ignore list?,as I was slightly unnerved by him.

I've just gone and looked at the thead in question and I think you're overreacting. If you don't wanna talk to the guy just ignore him. You know, ACTUALLY ignore him - instead of making a brand new thread about it so that you are not ignoring him at all but talking about him and giving him lots of attention when probably nobody would otherwise have ever heard of him.
  • LandisLandis Posts: 14,855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What did I say . Her by the way :D

I am thinking hard about doing some stand-up but if I have to stop every 3 minutes and explain, with diagrams, it's a no-no.:(
    You see, you said that the op might have broken t+c by accusing another poster of something and by doing this you were accusing anoth - oh never mind :D
  • Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am thinking hard about doing some stand-up but if I have to stop every 3 minutes and explain, with diagrams, it's a no-no.:(
    You see, you said that the op might have broken t+c by accusing another poster of something and by doing this you were accusing anoth - oh never mind :D

Lol, Ok , Yes I see .Oh and while we are at it I think you just accused me of accusing another of accussing one of doing something bad ......................:D