An Idiot Abroad - The Short Way Round - Season 3

12346»

Comments

• petebluepeteblue Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    Enjoyable series could have been a little longer for my liking. Certainly going to miss Karl and the little fella Warwick.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    got the complete boxset for my Bday last Monday and am ADDICTED to the show...adore Karl he is a riot...about to start this third series.....do you know if a fourth will be made or is that it now and Derek is the new project??? gutted if so...this is gold and is destined to become a classic definitely!
  • kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is making another travel show for sky but it won't have Ricky or that in it I believe.

It's called the moaning of life
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    kendoguk wrote: »
    He is making another travel show for sky but it won't have Ricky or that in it I believe.

It's called the moaning of life
    Interesting. I wonder how he will do without Gervais.
    Gervais didn't really add much to this series on screen but who knows what he did in the background.
  • RandysbackRandysback Posts: 3,404
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh sorry, Wrong thread. I tought it was about Alex Jones when I saw " An Idiot Abroad" :o
  • shaggy_xshaggy_x Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jrmswfc wrote: »
    10 pm 'An Idiot Abroad: Lost Luggage' (Science)
    Karl Pilkington's journey to India gets the director's-commentary treatment, with never-before-seen footage and even more complaints from the Idiot himself.

I haven't got the DVD or blu ray of series 3, so not sure if there's a commentary on there like the one that was broadcast on Sky1 for episode 3?

I'm pretty sure this episode was on sky as well with the commentary added in
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ah sweet, cant wait to see that...Karl became such a STAR! so yeah will check that out and see how the lack of Ricky may affect things also hmmm...
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    shaggy_x wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure this episode was on sky as well with the commentary added in

That didn't contain any new footage and was the china ep (India was in it, but only for the first part) so worth looking up, I'll check now.

EDIT - 5 best bit episodes of a selection of previous episodes with new footage in each recorded of Karl and Ricky at "Ricky's house" (wasn't that just rented for the filming like Ricky and Steven's office in Idiot Abroad 2 and Life's Too Short?) discussing the show as a whole (or judging by the synopsis of the first one, things related to it).
  • shaggy_xshaggy_x Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ah sweet, cant wait to see that...Karl became such a STAR! so yeah will check that out and see how the lack of Ricky may affect things also hmmm...

For any Karl fans I urge you to check out the old Ricky Gervais show recordings from XFM where Karl was first 'discovered' when he was show producer. I think it's by far the best and mostly unscripted. Anyone remember Monkey News? ;)