Options

ED - Finn Barton (spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How about this is the revenge of the jewellery shops owners son whom Ross attacked when he robbed the place for donna maybe with Pete and finn turning up at the hospital they have somehow figured out and got the wrong guy maybe Pete is next hmmmm. Or maybe the guy that finn dated when he pretend to be declan maybe he has hired some guy to teach finn that pretending to be someone else is a really bad idea. Or could have something to do with newcomer daz after all he did arrange for the shop to be done over.
    Just my theories

the guy Donna and the police want is coming into it soon
  • Options
    andreas_eastendandreas_eastend Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to see this play out. Finn is my favorite Barton brother along with Ross, so in a weird way I'm also looking forward to seeing Ross' reaction to hearing the news... :(
  • Options
    rkidrkid Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe its Todd from Corrie, he's a nasty wufter. :p
  • Options
    Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rkid wrote: »
    Maybe its Todd from Corrie, he's a nasty wufter. :p
    :):):)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    Must have something to do with the guy ross hurt who finn visited in hospital. Surely can't have anything to do with pretending to be declan because a) the only person who it showed on screen at least that thought he was declan was his love interest who he came clean to and b) the guy is reported to introduce himself to finn and have a drink with him so surely then finn would if introduced himself as finn not declan
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    It's to do with

Eta: never mind, Mackenzie beat me to it.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it seem that
    Gary North could cause the death of Donna, rather than cancer.
  • Options
    barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    Poor Finn but sounds quite interesting to watch.
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Could it be that some of this storyline is being held back? The soap careless whispers states that someone is traumatised and can anyone help them? It sounds as though this is a big storyline.
  • Options
    MackenizeMackenize Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Could it be that some of this storyline is being held back? The soap careless whispers states that someone is traumatised and can anyone help them? It sounds as though this is a big storyline.
    it's because of Ross
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Poor wee bespectacled Finn. I just read that
    they find rohypnol in his system and think he might have been raped. Hope it's just a suspicion.

It's all kicking off this summer, for sure. I'm sensing a mega-tragic climax for Donna and Ross's folie a deux.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    OK, I did think that the storyline wouldn't just finish when he got to hospital.
  • Options
    jude007jude007 Posts: 2,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK, I did think that the storyline wouldn't just finish when he got to hospital.

Since its all
    about a revenge attack on Ross, would Finn really have been raped.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    jude007 wrote: »
    Since its all
    about a revenge attack on Ross, would Finn really have been raped.

I'm not sure.
    Even just being told that he may have been could leave Finn traumatised. The implications for Ross if he has would be catastrophic
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The thing is the actor won't be able to carry it off. He's ok as a background character but not a major storyline like this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mackenize wrote: »
    The thing is the actor won't be able to carry it off. He's ok as a background character but not a major storyline like this.

We'll have to wait and see. I think Joe will be great.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    We'll have to wait and see. I think Joe will be great.

He can't even do angry so I very much doubt he will be able to do upset and scared.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mackenize wrote: »
    He can't even do angry so I very much doubt he will be able to do upset and scared.

In your opinion :)

I think Joe's doing a great job. He makes me care about Finn and that's the sign of a good actor.
  • Options
    kaiserbeekaiserbee Posts: 4,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In your opinion :)

I think Joe's doing a great job. He makes me care about Finn and that's the sign of a good actor.

Completely agree. I think it's one of the most nuanced characters in any soap at the moment. I feel concern for the character because I can feel his vulnerability.

Love Finn.
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will reserve judgement on Joe's ability for this storyline until I see it however I wasn't that expressed yesterday but maybe it was just an off day?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    kaiserbee wrote: »
    Completely agree. I think it's one of the most nuanced characters in any soap at the moment. I feel concern for the character because I can feel his vulnerability.

Love Finn.

Yeh and everything he says about thinking that when he went to uni things would turn out different etc. adds more layers to him. When he said that he's back to being the youngest and being treated like it is really interesting and makes me care about him.
  • Options
    tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hes the tamwar of the village, no point, no use and no purpose.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I will reserve judgement on Joe's ability for this storyline until I see it however I wasn't that expressed yesterday but maybe it was just an off day?

He's fine doing comedy bits with Eric and Val and Victoria but for me his acting when he's angry I cringe at it.

I assume because he's Kate Oates creation him and the rest of the family will be getting more screen time. The problem being out of all 4 of the new Barton's Ross is the only decent one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    tenchgirl wrote: »
    Hes the tamwar of the village, no point, no use and no purpose.

Thank you I knew he reminded me of someone.