*The Lady Gaga Appreciation Thread* (Part 9)

Comments

• x_hayes_xx_hayes_x Posts: 6,285
    Forum Member
    I heard her album just once, I wasn't keen :(

I haven't bought it yet, will see though but my priority at the moment is possibly getting a new phone as I have an old type at the moment & my hubby has just updated to a Smart Phone...now I want one too but can't decide which type hehe! I only want it to take my mind off waiting for Gaga's tour dates as feel really depressed not knowing when I will see her next lol I just need some cheering up that's all! :p;):):D
  • musicismylifemusicismylife Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    x_hayes_x wrote: »
    I haven't bought it yet, will see though but my priority at the moment is possibly getting a new phone as I have an old type at the moment & my husband has just updated to a Smart Phone...now I want one too but can't decide which type hehe! I only want it to take my mind off waiting for Gaga's tour dates as feel really depressed not knowing when I will see her next lol I just need some cheering up that's all! :p;):):D

Haha a treat ;) I do know that Cher's album was £3.99 on amazon the other day if thats any consolation :p
    Forum Member
    Haha a treat ;) I do know that Cher's album was £3.99 on amazon the other day if thats any consolation :p

Lol thanx...yeah I just need dates that is all haha! :p;):):D
    Forum Member
    I want dates but usually they go on sale 2/3 months before the show starts so if it is May like predicated it will be February :p
    Forum Member
    I want dates but usually they go on sale 2/3 months before the show starts so if it is May like predicated it will be February :p

Not too long I guess hehe...I just get fed up with reading SO many different rumours ALL the time though lol! :p;):):D
  • BadKid95BadKid95 Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    musicismylife, Lady Who was funny enough in itself :D but as we've since realize Madonna was only foolin' :cool:
    Forum Member
    BadKid95 wrote: »
    musicismylife, Lady Who was funny enough in itself :D but as we've since realize Madonna was only foolin' :cool:

Lol yep! :cool: :p;):):D
  • AdcmAdcm Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oo there ain't no other way!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gaga is stalling on this tour and it's making me wonder if...

Universal/Livenation/whoever have scored the ultimate coup. A Joint Lady Gaga/Madonna tour filling out stadiums worldwide.

Just a thought. An epic thought, but a thought none the less. They could end the show with an Express Yourself/Born This way mashup :D ha.

I am getting more than restless for these damn tour dates. I've started watching fan-made interludes for it on youtube and it's making ti worse. Some of them are amazing and capture the atmosphere, too.
    Forum Member

Universal/Livenation/whoever have scored the ultimate coup. A Joint Lady Gaga/Madonna tour filling out stadiums worldwide.

Just a thought. An epic thought, but a thought none the less. They could end the show with an Express Yourself/Born This way mashup :D ha.

I am getting more than restless for these damn tour dates. I've started watching fan-made interludes for it on youtube and it's making ti worse. Some of them are amazing and capture the atmosphere, too.

They wouldn't do a joint tour, both are too independent and me and Josh already thought up of the mash up idea :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think the world would implode...

*fans self*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok, maybe not completely joint tour, but a couple of huge stadium dates wouldn't be out of the question. It'd garner so much publicity for them both and sell like hotcakes as a live dvd.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,003
    Forum Member
    I think we should wait to see if a duet performance happens before we get our hopes up for a joined tour. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, maybe not completely joint tour, but a couple of huge stadium dates wouldn't be out of the question. It'd garner so much publicity for them both and sell like hotcakes as a live dvd.

Do like a special show just one time on whenever the end of the world is meant to happen this year based around the apocolypse. :p
    Forum Member
    Imagine how many tickets the Madonna/Gaga joint tour would sell!
    Forum Member
    Adcm wrote: »
    oo there ain't no other way!

Yay hehe! :p;):):D
    Forum Member
    Baby i was born this way :D
    Forum Member
    Baby i was born this way :D

Woop woop hehe! :p;):):D
    Forum Member
    I love marry the night so much
    Forum Member
    So yeah the only news going round is that Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney are moving in together, I'm really happy about this if it's true :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,003
    Forum Member
    BadKid95 wrote: »
    So yeah the only news going round is that Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney are moving in together, I'm really happy about this if it's true :)

Just before she goes on a world tour. Trolling Taylor tbh. ;)
    Forum Member
    I doubt they would spend much time 'at home' with a world tour coming up :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where would the house be? NY or LA? I can't imagine Gaga being the type to want to move far from her family. Do they even live in NY anymore? :confused:
    Forum Member
    Where would the house be? NY or LA? I can't imagine Gaga being the type to want to move far from her family. Do they even live in NY anymore? :confused:

I wondered this too. When gaga says shes 'going home' i always wonder if she means new york but i'm really unsure
    Forum Member

I heard it's actually in Taylor's native Pennsylvania but they could have always re-thought, I hope so for the sake of it being easier i.e. New York
This discussion has been closed.