Options

Suits - Season 3 (US Pace)

Comments

• Options
    ParthenonParthenon Posts: 7,499
    Forum Member
    Suits has today been renewed for a fourth season to air next year. Great news. :D

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/news/a526244/suits-renewed-for-fourth-season-by-usa-network.html
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Parthenon wrote: »
    Suits has today been renewed for a fourth season to air next year. Great news. :D

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/news/a526244/suits-renewed-for-fourth-season-by-usa-network.html

Yay more Donna on our screens. :)

Lets hope they go back to case of the week though.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cannot wait for this to return. Louis steals the show for me. Makes me laugh and smile every episode along with Donna. Louis just is TV gold which ever character he is paired with.

I think even when he finds out about Mike I doubt he will actually do anything cause I think Louis likes Mike and see how brilliant he is. Harvey / Jessica will also easily persuade him not to say anything.

Will be amusing to see Louis holding all the power for once.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Cannot wait for this to return. Louis steals the show for me. Makes me laugh and smile every episode along with Donna. Louis just is TV gold which ever character he is paired with.

I think even when he finds out about Mike I doubt he will actually do anything cause I think Louis likes Mike and see how brilliant he is. Harvey / Jessica will also easily persuade him not to say anything.

Will be amusing to see Louis holding all the power for once.

Well they showed at the end of the last season in the hype reel for season 3
    a scene of Louis confronting Harvey/Jessica in his/her office about Mike so I think Louis will try to leverage it into a powerplay for his own benefit, possibly issuing an ultimatum involving Hardman being fed the information.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well they showed at the end of the last season in the hype reel for season 3
    a scene of Louis confronting Harvey/Jessica in his/her office about Mike so I think Louis will try to leverage it into a powerplay for his own benefit, possibly issuing an ultimatum involving Hardman being fed the information.
    Daniel is coming back??? I hope so he is such a great villain :D Looking forward to the next set of episodes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    10 days. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Parthenon wrote: »
    10 days. :D

So excited :D
    I read somewhere that later on the episodes a character gets into real danger and all the gang huddle and work together. Should be nice to see. :D
  • Options
    lovetochatlovetochat Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its back!!!! :):):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hasn't anyone seen the latest episode?

Still loving Donna and Louis, finding it hard to believe that Rachel has given up on her dream of being a lawyer (for now anyway).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    lovetochat wrote: »

Still loving Donna and Louis, finding it hard to believe that Rachel has given up on her dream of being a lawyer (for now anyway).

Yes Donna and Louis had the best scenes.

Not too keen on Mike's and Harvey's love lives.

Good to have Donna back on our screens she is one hot woman.

I forgot to mention that I liked the way they kept us guessing if Louis would figure things out about Mike or not. At one point I thought Donna had got him to stop but then they made that mistake on his transcript.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yay it's back! :D

I echo koantemplation's thoughts mostly. Not really enjoying the scenes between Rachel and Mike but I did like the ones with Harvey and Scottie. Donna and Louis always deliver.

I'm interested to see how they try and keep Mike's past quiet now. How will Louis use this information? :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 343
    Forum Member

Glad to see it back, I love Louis and Donna :D Will be interesting to see how things play out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So they've finally got Louis to drop his obsession with Mike, for now anyway.

Hope they can get back to single episode cases. I miss them! It seems like so long ago that there were fresh new cases, after all the episodes devoted to Ava Hessington and dramas with Hardman and Darby.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Another strong episode. Glad they finally got Louis to leave it alone, and it was nice to see he and Harvey bond again (if only a bit). No doubt they'll be back at war again before long though!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another good episode.

Glad Louis made a speedy recovery and they didn't drag out the recovery from his heart attack. The show wouldn't have been the same if he was missing for any length of time. Looks like they've started the exit story for Sheila so at least she can't be used to get into Mikes background. With her job at Harvard there's still potential for her to return with new associates as a guest.

Also pleased they're revisiting the core premise of the show I.e Mike's deception. He can't make himself legitimate by getting a law degree and can't undo the fraud already committed so it's interesting that he's been given a get out clause as a investment banker in the new firm. I knew he had passed the bar exam but they clarified it wasn't under his real name so he really doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Hope Scotty stays away. Prefer the show without her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hope Scotty stays away. Prefer the show without her.

Nooo Scottie's a hottie! :D

Was great seeing everyone getting on this week, united by Louis's heart attack. I just hope it's not going to be another case of 'nice to Louis one week, screw him over the next'. I think I prefer it when they're getting along rather than infighting.

When I sit back and think about this show, I realise it's nearly finished its third season and it still produces strong episodes week after week. Every character is well-portrayed and the dialogue is fantastic. Shame there are only 2 episodes left in this season. Apparently next week's ep is "the episode that will change everything". :o
  • Options
    zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A little miffed that Louis didn't get directly confronted over the tuition fees. For all they know there could be a simple explanation. And I can see a future ep where she DOES mention it to him and he's all like "wait, why didn't you mention this months ago, I thought we were friends, or at least collegues(?) who respected each other, am I so horrid that you could just say "hey Louis, whatsup with this ?", I'm disappointed in you :( "
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    Have they toned down the ludicrousness of Louis's character a lot?

The last season and the start of this he got progressively more caricatured - clearly played for broad comedy and it really spoiled the show for me - I nearly gave up on it because I found it so poorly written and unbelieveable.

The second half of this season though, they seem to have re-grounded him in reality a bit. And it really helps as it's not so out-of-kilter with the other characters and their storylines.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So Mike didn't take the job, big surprise! I wonder if Harvey and Scottie will be together much longer... their relationship is so dysfunctional. Donna was on point again in this episode.

The teaser for next week's finale is awesome.
    Looks like Mike didn't need to hack into the Bar and it could cost him big time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am a tad disappointed, this could have really changed the status quo and it made total sense to remove the sword of Damocles over Mike's head since if he is found out the firm, all his cases, Harvey, Jessica, Donna and Rachel will all go down with him. Instead he basically decided to stay in the spider's web but tugged on it by hacking the bar registry database. I like the series but this episode really did make very little sense.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I appreciate that Mike needs to stay for the sake of the show but he could have been free of the stress hanging over him. It's a bit selfish he decided to stay because he likes it, even though Rachel wanted him to go and everyone else, despite liking him, could see it was the best choice too.

He could have still helped Harvey without being part of Pearson Specter. (It seems he only needs a two line summary of each case to solve them ;-) so his physical presence isn't necessary).

The worst part was that he gave up the chance to go to a place where he would be appreciated, have new challenges and which was, as Harvey put it "playing with the big boys just in a different sport".

From next weeks promo (the season finale?)
    it seems it was the worst choice he could have made.....
  • Options
    pburke90pburke90 Posts: 14,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The final episode is on tonight in the US (isn't it, or is it Thursday nights?)

Either way, will have to find this episode tomorrow and find out how S3 ends. It has been renewed for a 4th season so hopefully that will continue the enjoyable run we've got so far.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Final episode was aired last night. I enjoyed it, the writing was spot on, glad Scottie is out and Louis is back on form. Of all the other associates, Harold is the one I missed the most so always happy to see him back.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A nice finale. Seeing Louis save the day was cool. Scottie leaving is probably a good thing as she's only ever been a drain on Harvey. I was a little shocked when they had Mike actually take the new job. A move like this could really breathe new life into the show if done correctly, and the writing has always been of a high standard so I see no reason why it won't be.

Season 4 returns in June! :o Not long at all!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was a bit muted for a season final.

Never really felt the chemistry between Harvey and Scottie. Although it was nice when he said he wanted to be honest with the people he loves.

The trailers for this episode last week, were a bit misleading as I thought the arrests would be about Mike's secret rather than about the Harrington case.

Donna was lovely as ever.