Options

If G & D stay tonight - will the HMs stop nominating them?

2»

Comments

• Options
    KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    Nope I honestly think they're to stupid to realise this. Just because they all dislike someone, they assume we will to.

But they're not being stupid, most of them are doing what they should and nominating the people they like the least or get on with the least. The only time they try to second guess out here it's because of crowd reactions on Friday night, which shouldn't be fed into the house IMO.

I don't want any of them nominating based on who they think we don't like, that's not the purpose of the show
  • Options
    KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    Cornchips wrote: »
    the twins being classic examples of that. How on earth can the public not vote dexter out? It is clearly beyond their comprehension.

But they still nominate him because they don't like him and they are being honest. I don't have a problem with that. I have more of a problem with people like Dan who constantly thinks about how others might be being seen and sets seeds accordingly.

He's also vindictive and relentless.

He listens to the crowd and knows who is and isn't likely to be popular. He's been slowly working his way in with Dexter and Gina since they were saved the first time.

Not so much Jackie's Bessie since the tennis ball either.

If the crowd booed Dexter or Gina, Dan would nominate them:D
  • Options
    Janet_HadfieldJanet_Hadfield Posts: 1,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    I think Sam will vote for Dexter too and side with his friend Callum.

I am not so sure of that after his secret conversation with Callum.
  • Options
    gavinfarrellygavinfarrelly Posts: 6,195
    Forum Member
    Nope, I don't think so.
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course not. The fact that D&G have stayed doesn't mean they are popular. It could just be that who they have been up against is just less liked than them. The housemates probably think if they were up against a heavyweight they would go.