Eastenders - Week 25 (23rd - 27th June) *Spoilers*

KBambiKBambi Posts: 3,425
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Monday 23rd June

Ronnie is forced to consider her priorities and makes a decision about her life.

Tina and Tosh take the first steps to starting a family but will Tina be able to convince Tosh it's really what she wants?

Nancy is in for a shock when she discovers that Johnny is hiding a secret from The Carter Family.

Tuesday 24th June

It's the grand opening of Dean's salon but will Shirley's actions jeopardize it's future and her future with Dean?

Linda's behaviour causes Johnny to make a drastic decision.

Alfie finds himself in trouble with Aleks but has he stumbled across his secret?

Friday 27th June

With tension running high at The Vic, will Stan be able to repair his family with a trip down memory lane?

Phil is shocked when he wakes to find an intruder in his house.

Mick faces his demons with the help of an unlikely Walford resident.

Comments

• boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KBambi wrote: »
    Monday 23rd June

Ronnie is forced to consider her priorities and makes a decision about her life.

Tina and Tosh take the first steps to starting a family but will Tina be able to convince Tosh it's really what she wants?

Nancy is in for a shock when she discovers that Johnny is hiding a secret from The Carter Family.

Tuesday 24th June

It's the grand opening of Dean's salon but will Shirley's actions jeopardize it's future and her future with Dean?

Linda's behaviour causes Johnny to make a drastic decision.

Alfie finds himself in trouble with Aleks but has he stumbled across his secret?

Friday 27th June

With tension running high at The Vic, will Stan be able to repair his family with a trip down memory lane?

Phil is shocked when he wakes to find an intruder in his house.

Mick faces his demons with the help of an unlikely Walford resident.

Sounds interesting. Esp the Carter stuff.
  • Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there not a more original way for characters to arrive in the Square than as an intruder in their relative's houses?
  • felixw1felixw1 Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    i wonder what johnny's secret is?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 93
    Forum Member
    Johnny gets a boyfriend *fingers crossed*
  • D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Antpants wrote: »

Maybe it's just he watched and hid when Sharon got attacked or is that revealed before?
    Forum Member
    D.DotA wrote: »
    Maybe it's just he watched and hid when Sharon got attacked or is that revealed before?

that is revealed before, so it must be something different
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Who's nuts enough to break into Phil's house? Ben?
  • Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    I think the Tina/Tosh domestic abuse story would have been enough without adding them trying to start a family alongside it tbh.

Interesting how there are similarities between Linda/Johnny and Shirley/Dean. I like Shirley/Linda getting along, I wonder what Stan's trip down memory lane will be, I think Linda speaks of her past..

Mick's demons must be him going swimming with the unlikely resident being Ian, since they were spotted filming this a few weeks back.

I think Ben will be the intruder and that'll be Friday's duff-duff.
    Ronnie stuff looks good.

Wonder what Shirley does to jeopardize Dean's salon opening? I think Shirley is supposed to be caught in the middle of Dean/Mick..

Alfie finds out that Aleks has a family in Latvia? Or maybe he finds out about Ronnie.
    All in all looks better than what we had last/this week.
  • MarkynottsMarkynotts Posts: 5,255
    Forum Member
    Ell_Ren wrote: »
    I think the Tina/Tosh domestic abuse story would have been enough without adding them trying to start a family alongside it tbh.

Interesting how there are similarities between Linda/Johnny and Shirley/Dean. I like Shirley/Linda getting along, I wonder what Stan's trip down memory lane will be, I think Linda speaks of her past..

Mick's demons must be him going swimming with the unlikely resident being Ian, since they were spotted filming this a few weeks back.

I think Ben will be the intruder and that'll be Friday's duff-duff.
    Ronnie stuff looks good.

Wonder what Shirley does to jeopardize Dean's salon opening? I think Shirley is supposed to be caught in the middle of Dean/Mick..

Alfie finds out that Aleks has a family in Latvia? Or maybe he finds out about Ronnie.
    All in all looks better than what we had last/this week.

I would say that Aleks is married with a family and the extra money that he has been getting over his standard pay has been sent back home.

As for the Tina/Tosh storyline regarding a baby - I can see this ending badly with Tosh's anger getting out of control and Tina losing the baby. I think we will see more of the bad side of Tosh over the summer.
  • Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Markynotts wrote: »
    I would say that Aleks is married with a family and the extra money that he has been getting over his standard pay has been sent back home.

As for the Tina/Tosh storyline regarding a baby - I can see this ending badly with Tosh's anger getting out of control and Tina losing the baby. I think we will see more of the bad side of Tosh over the summer.

With regard to Aleks, I think you are probably right. I love his style, he looks like he has walked straight out of a catalogue. haha :D:D

I reckon Tosh will be the one to get pregnant over Tina. Tina seems quite reluctant after her failings with Zsa Zsa. Considering Shirley and Tina were both cut/bruised by Tosh on Tina's first episode, (Shirley defended Tina when she came back to her flat and found Tosh getting a bit handy.) I get the feeling that Tosh will get a lot nastier.
  • Seamus2008Seamus2008 Posts: 3,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I knew this! They did say at the beginning that Johnny would be hiding something from his family and everyone expected it to be him being gay but I knew it was something else. Can't wait to see what the secret is.

Looking forward to Ronnie's storyline developments, the Carter dynamics, Shirley/Dean, Aleks' secret (a family as I expected as well, considering his behaviour during Honey's latest stint but there's still the computer/tablet he gave her which made him suspicious over Lucy's death in my eyes) and Ian helping Mick through his fear. :-)

All in all, it seems quite a good week.
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kim_x wrote: »
    Is there not a more original way for characters to arrive in the Square than as an intruder in their relative's houses?

:D Haha, :D Excellent point Kim!
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks a promising week. :)
    Forum Member
    Antpants wrote: »

this must happen soon
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    felixw1 wrote: »
    this must happen soon

Fingers crossed it's not Ben.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    felixw1 wrote: »
    i wonder what johnny's secret is?

Johnny has a secret boyfriend.... The same person who is Phils intruder.... Namely Ben Mitchell dum dum duuuuum xxx
  • GravitationalGravitational Posts: 1,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks good.