Options

Steven on BOTS last night

James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
Forum Member
Did anyone see Steven on BOTS last night just blatantly admit he is trying to use Kim for a Showmnace as if he does he will get more airtime and be talked about more and advice Ash to do the same with Helen

And when said about why he was admitting it he said that it didn't matter as BB wouldn't show it

Comments

• Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes I saw that, the funniest bit when Steven speculated that everyone on Twitter would think that Ash and Helen were a very cute couple :D

I'd call him a plank, but I wouldn't want to offend any oblong lumps of wood :cool:
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    yes I saw that, the funniest bit when Steven speculated that everyone on Twitter would think that Ash and Helen were a very cute couple :D

I'd call him a plank, but I wouldn't want to offend any oblong lumps of wood :cool:

There are many words that would describe the coupling of Helen and Ash, cute certainly ain't one of them:D
  • Options
    PootmatootPootmatoot Posts: 15,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only thing that could possibly save Steven is a showmance........... with Chris! What a twist, and at least slightly more believable.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's an all round fail because she's using him too
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha! What a plank. No wonder he even makes his own mother cringe. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

She pulls back from him every time he touches her and has even said she does not want a showmance
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 298
    Forum Member
    Pootmatoot wrote: »
    The only thing that could possible save Steven is a showmance........... with Chris! What a twist, and at least slightly more believable.

LOL - - brilliant post; that would be so funny!
    N.B. for a 'businessman' Steven could not be less astute
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Even Stevens mother says he is cringey at times, now that's a mothers love with her eyes wide open.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »

I do hope he gets nominated this week, and goes.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member

I cant wait to see his gormless face when its revealed to him on his eviction chat with emma that kim has a boyfriend of 3 years standing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Did anyone see Steven on BOTS last night just blatantly admit he is trying to use Kim for a Showmnace as if he does he will get more airtime and be talked about more and advice Ash to do the same with Helen

And when said about why he was admitting it he said that it didn't matter as BB wouldn't show it

I don't watch that show. Hopefully it pops up in the highlights.

Quite funny if they're both just grudgingly going through the motions for the sake of it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lets hope his employees are having a good time and a laugh at his expense
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    gilliedew wrote: »
    Even Stevens mother says he is cringey at times, now that's a mothers love with her eyes wide open.

Awe bless his mum . Refreshing to see such honesty .
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    fredster wrote: »
    I do hope he gets nominated this week, and goes.
    I can't stand him Fred . He is so sly , making sure he is in the cool gang but careful not to be too upfront or confrontational . A bit of a bottom feeder leeching off the more vocal cool gang .
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    I can't stand him Fred . He is so sly , making sure he is in the cool gang but careful not to be too upfront or confrontational . A bit of a bottom feeder leeching off the more vocal cool gang .

Ewww! That's put me right off of my lunch LOL!

;-)
  • Options
    AvidianAvidian Posts: 6,049
    Forum Member

http://tinypic.com/r/2n02fea/8
  • Options
    AvidianAvidian Posts: 6,049
    Forum Member
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    Ewww! That's put me right off of my lunch LOL!

;-)
    Never google "The Human Centipede" :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    I cant wait to see his gormless face when its revealed to him on his eviction chat with emma that kim has a boyfriend of 3 years standing.

Me too :D I love it when the players get played
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, he shot himself in the foot there--amazed BOTS showed it!! Horrible slimeball.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's quite funny how clueless he is.
  • Options
    cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what an idiot, did he not hear the get Helen out shouts for the last couple of weeks? or the booing Ash got last night? you don't do that for a cute couple you want to stay in so you can swoon over their showmance :D
  • Options
    dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm no Steven fan, however, I'm not so sure Kim isn't using him too. ;-)
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shallow as it sounds, is his face getting fatter. :confused:All the others look the same..he definately (to me anyway) looks heavier
  • Options
    Forum Member
    dorsetwasp wrote: »
    I'm no Steven fan, however, I'm not so sure Kim isn't using him too. ;-)

I don't think she is using him for a showmance or at least she would try to pretend like him she shows about as love as a vegan at a abattoir
  • Options
    IoanaPIoanaP Posts: 1,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Do you think Steven has given his bait yet?

I wonder how this happened - I would if there is a video of this.?