Options

ED: How can they bring aaron back?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
Forum Member
without him being arrested straight away i mean, he is on the run?!

Comments

• Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Mrs Bump wrote: »
    without him being arrested straight away i mean, he is on the run?!

Have you met the Emmerdale police? All he has to do is hide in a bush.

Plus Donna is a bit, ahem, distracted at the moment.
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think
    Adam will face up to the responsibility of it so that Aaron can stay after all the actor goes off on paternity leave at some point this year
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think
    Adam will face up to the responsibility of it so that Aaron can stay after all the actor goes off on paternity leave at some point this year

That may be so.. But the Rozzers wouldn't just say oh, ok aaaaron no probs buddy.... No they would arrest him fit jumping bail and absconding... Well in the real world they would ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I suppose but Imagining donna did her job properly or her copper mate spotted him, could cain have any say in getting the charges dropped? I mean it was him the charges are about but does that not matter .hope I'm making sense!
  • Options
    MackenizeMackenize Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    I think

But Aaron was on the run so it doesn't matter if Adam owns up in the real world Aaron would still be charged and most likely serve prison time. But this is ED and I assume nothing will happen to him at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Justabloke wrote: »
    That may be so.. But the Rozzers wouldn't just say oh, ok aaaaron no probs buddy.... No they would arrest him fit jumping bail and absconding... Well in the real world they would ;-)

Alright clever clogs! :D but do I need to show you the meme again?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I suppose but Imagining donna did her job properly or her copper mate spotted him, could cain have any say in getting the charges dropped? I mean it was him the charges are about but does that not matter .hope I'm making sense!

Cain couldn't, the fact of the matter is Aaron is on the run even if someone owns up he will still be charged with jumping bail.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think

Makes sense but im with mackenzie and just a bloke too, I'm thinking in the real world he should be arrested for lying to police and running etc
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Makes sense but im with mackenzie and just a bloke too, I'm thinking in the real world he should be arrested for lying to police and running etc

He would be my dad's a lawyer and he said the only way he would of got off is if somebody owned up before Aaron went on the run.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mackenize wrote: »
    Cain couldn't, the fact of the matter is Aaron is on the run even if someone owns up he will still be charged with jumping bail.

Bit off the soap story line now, going on tangent, but imagining aaron actually did do it and came back and cain forgave him would he still have to face trial for attempting to kill him?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He would be my dad's a lawyer and he said the only way he would of got off is if somebody owned up before Aaron went on the run.

Thanks, think ur dad would know bout my question i jus put up before this :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, so how about Adam still owning up after Aaron comes back, they both get sent down though but Aaron gets out early after a couple of months for good behaviour. The key gets lost to Adam's cell though. What a pity.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks, think ur dad would know bout my question i jus put up before this :p

What is it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What is it?

Ah things r taking a while to show up for sum reason, saw ur comment bout ur dad being a lawyer after i posted my off on a tangent question. It was: Bit off the soap story line now, going on tangent, but imagining aaron actually did do it and came back and cain forgave him would he still have to face trial for attempting to kill him?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ok, so how about Adam still owning up after Aaron comes back, they both get sent down though but Aaron gets out early after a couple of months for good behaviour. The key gets lost to Adam's cell though. What a pity.

But how long can Adam take off for paternity leave?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But how long can Adam take off for paternity leave?

I have no idea, any fathers out there care to share?
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have you met the Emmerdale police? All he has to do is hide in a bush.

Plus Donna is a bit, ahem, distracted at the moment.

:D

I'll never forget him fleeing on a quad bike, lol! In the wrong direction IIRC!
    I think

Good thinking.
    Justabloke wrote: »

And there's the rub. These are soap police and they seem to do things differently :D

I'm glad when viewers pull the soaps on up these things though. Sometimes I think soap producers think we're all brain dead morons who will swallow any old crap they serve up!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ah things r taking a while to show up for sum reason, saw ur comment bout ur dad being a lawyer after i posted my off on a tangent question. It was: Bit off the soap story line now, going on tangent, but imagining aaron actually did do it and came back and cain forgave him would he still have to face trial for attempting to kill him?

Every case is different he said it's down to the CPS but he said most likely he wouldn't be charged for the fire but of he would be for being on the run. But look at the mess they made of the Belle trial so most likely they will mess this up as well.
  • Options
    Forum Member

This is from the direct gov websites but I assume soap actors are different and they maybe get more time off.

1. Overview
    When you take time off because your partner’s having a baby or adopting a child you might be eligible for:

1 or 2 weeks paid Ordinary Paternity Leave
    up to 26 weeks’ paid Additional Paternity Leave - but only if the mother / co-adopter returns to work
    You may not get both leave and pay, and there are rules on how to claim and when your leave can start.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Every case is different he said it's down to the CPS but he said most likely he wouldn't be charged for the fire but of he would be for being on the run. But look at the mess they made of the Belle trial so most likely they will mess this up as well.

Thank you to you and your dad :-) lets all be thankful soap police aren't the real police!
  • Options
    Forum Member

My partner got 2 weeks
  • Options
    jude007jude007 Posts: 2,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Really have to agree.

I really don't mind any of the characters on Emmerdale, but I just cannot warm to Adam at all.

Never have
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jude007 wrote: »

Really have to agree.

I really don't mind any of the characters on Emmerdale, but I just cannot warm to Adam at all.

Never have

Snap but same with ruby
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alright clever clogs! :D but do I need to show you the meme again?

:D:D:D:D TBF I do sort of acknowledge that in my post :D
  • Options
    Sunset DaleSunset Dale Posts: 1,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah but the laws different in soap land!