Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is a God :)
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I vaguely know the name but wouldn't know him if he smashed me in the face in the street :cool:
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    I vaguely know the name but wouldn't know him if he smashed me in the face in the street :cool:

Which he would do if you looked at him the wrong way :D
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He makes my flesh crawl.
  • Skinny TreeSkinny Tree Posts: 1,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is he still pretending to be a very serious and credible artist? He's clearly too good for BB. Bob Dylan wouldn't do BB you know.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank gawd for that..
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good, I don't like him, he'd probably make some sort of disability joke as soon as he goes through the door. He has a case of foot in mouth.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is he still pretending to be a very serious and credible artist? He's clearly too good for BB. Bob Dylan wouldn't do BB you know.

:D He actually says he's a big fan of the show but I do suspect his credibility was a contributing factor in his decision.

Never mind Jamesy boy .... in a few years BB will still be there for you when you've run out of all other options ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    Good, I don't like him, he'd probably make some sort of disability joke as soon as he goes through the door. He has a case of foot in mouth.

I'm not convinced he'd even fit through the door for all those chips hanging off his shoulders.
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if they approached Micky Worthless first? :D
  • JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    The mere fact he was offered it, wrecks any credibility he had left.
  • PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Good - I can watch now.
  • purpleskypurplesky Posts: 1,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When his career has completely stalled he'll be begging them to appear. Or maybe that is now, but he hasn't yet accepted his fate? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    purplesky wrote: »
    When his career has completely stalled he'll be begging them to appear. Or maybe that is now, but he hasn't yet accepted his fate? ;)

I give it 2 years ;-)

In the meantime maybe we will be treated to Christopher Baloney whilst we wait :D
  • jojo the joyfuljojo the joyful Posts: 17,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was hoping for Wagner :D

It matters not.

These days most of the normal ????? contestants are more famopus than the CBB folk anyway.

May be Rebecca Loo's or Monica Lewinsky going in :eek: ( At leest they have slept with some one worth while)
  • KrommKromm Posts: 6,180
    Forum Member
    Did he?

First truly smart thing he's even done.
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps he is watching BB, and doesn't want to play by the rules..........oh wait........I forgot........there ARE no rules.......:D
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Hallelujah can't stand the scrote.
  • Mastes1Mastes1 Posts: 1,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't of thought he would be at the Big Brother stage of his career yet, i thought he was moderately successful?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember him.. Deirdre Barlow's glasses, Princes Diana's Haircut and always wiping his nose on his sleeve. Lovely chap.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pity! That little scrote would have made a repulsively perfect housemate.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor old James. He thought he'd be up against John Newman and Sam Smith in the Brits by now but he has no record deal and this is the best offer he's had in months
  • KrommKromm Posts: 6,180
    Forum Member
    Mastes1 wrote: »
    I wouldn't of thought he would be at the Big Brother stage of his career yet, i thought he was moderately successful?

Salad Whateverhername is going on already, so why not? Admittedly James won, and Salad didn't, but it's only a hair different,
  • hihopeshihopes Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mastes1 wrote: »

Oh no, he's completely messed it up for himself big time.

He is at the BB stage probably - a figure people don't like who needs to turn it around somehow - but I understand if he refuses to accept that so early in his 'career'.

His 'career' being a series of car-crashes every time he opened his dumb mouth.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Poor old James. He thought he'd be up against John Newman and Sam Smith in the Brits by now but he has no record deal and this is the best offer he's had in months

BIB - Aren't they the same bloke?