50 mb

hi guys how much do you pay for your 50mb broadbrand just looked at my lastest bill and it says it £45 is this correct?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is the price before any discounts.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    All customers see that on their bill. That's the price for the service priced induvidually. 10Mb is £25 and 20Mb is £37 most customers won't pay that amount as there will be an additional discount on the package usually if you have 3 services it will say "Tv, Phone and Broadband saving discount" normally.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 477
    Forum Member
    yeah just looked at there is discount of 18.50 but my bill is still 106.00 with £0 on phones calls i do have everything like so would amount be right then
  • glasgow67glasgow67 Posts: 6,274
    Forum Member
    I just got virgin and im on it the now just installed today and te 50 mb

will it get faster than this?
    1066674317.png

its alright maybe just taking its time to kick in or somthing done another test there went up to 22 now http://www.speedtest.net/result/1066680714.png
  • StevenNTStevenNT Posts: 2,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rawrbear wrote: »
    All customers see that on their bill. That's the price for the service priced induvidually. 10Mb is £25 and 20Mb is £37 most customers won't pay that amount as there will be an additional discount on the package usually if you have 3 services it will say "Tv, Phone and Broadband saving discount" normally.

Thanks, I saw this on a previous bill and thought "hang on" but thanks for clarifying it.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was about 2 years ago when 50Mb became available, i was paying £52/month, a while later i read they had dropped the price to £47/month which they then changed to on my future bills.

Since then theyve changed the price on their website to £45, and probably lower now in some way or another.

Ive never paid that much though as ive always had the VIP package which deducts a certain amount off the stated price for standalone broadband.