Options

anyone know the music used on Sky darts coverage AFTER ad breaks(not Chase The Sun)?

P.U.L.S.EP.U.L.S.E Posts: 425
Forum Member
Hi everyone I am looking for a progressive/tech house instrumental tune used on Sky Sports coverage of all the various darts events they cover

The tune played BEFORE ad breaks when the crowd sings along is 'Chase The Sun' Planet Funk (instrumental non vocal version)...I am not looking for that one

I am looking for the tune they almost always play AFTER ad breaks, and when the graphics often featuring a dartboard are on screen showing scores and results of the day and what matches are coming up

I also heard this tune in a bar over the weekend on a digital video jukebox but was unable to id the track on the video screen as the track switched to a new track just at that moment

You will currently be able to hear the tune on multiple occasions during each broadcast of the Premier League darts on Thursdays until May on Sky Sports in the UK or other countries that show it so anyone who knows the tune please let me know, it would be greatly appreciated

Also would anyone know how I could contact the Sky Sports darts production team maybe by email to ask what the track is called?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    If memory serves me right its Planet Funk and the track is called "Chase the Sun"...Its on Now 39 :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    chase the sun is not the track im after, which is played before the ad breaks...im looking for a totally different track, a tech house tune they play after ad breaks
  • Options
    banbury_oddballbanbury_oddball Posts: 1,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When you refer to them giving out the scores, the music is Calvin Harris - Your Not Alone but is the instrumental version that I have.
  • Options
    Gordie10Gordie10 Posts: 2,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIGDAZ wrote: »
    If memory serves me right its Planet Funk and the track is called "Chase the Sun"...Its on Now 39 :D

Your memory serves you right, but your reading skills leave a lot to be desired. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    ShrewnShrewn Posts: 6,854
    Forum Member
    Yes I agree with above, Calvin Harris I think
  • Options
    Forum Member
    When you refer to them giving out the scores, the music is Calvin Harris - Your Not Alone but is the instrumental version that I have.

i just played Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone(Instrumental) on youtube and thats the one!

ive been searching for that track id for about 2 years, and theres been about 50 million threads on the net about people wanting to know the track id for chase the sun but not any at all looking for the calvin harris tune

thanks for your help!
  • Options
    banbury_oddballbanbury_oddball Posts: 1,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My pleasure. I seem to remember only finding the instrumental version on You Tube, so downloaded via that site.